Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

What Are The Implications Of Osun Election Tribunal On INEC Use Of BIVAS? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The Implications Of Osun Election Tribunal On INEC Use Of BIVAS? (36799 Views)

Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia / Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers / Melaye Vs Adeyemi: What Happened At Election Tribunal On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Implications Of Osun Election Tribunal On INEC Use Of BIVAS? by ITbomb(m): 5:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
occam:

I need some clarification. So if BVAS accredits & approves 50 votes but 70 people voted, in that case, 20 votes should be automatically rejected as ineligible. Or Are INEC officials still allowed to review the 20 Votes not approved by BVAS? I thought the whole process is set up to reduce human input at the polling station.

Shouldn't the numbers of PVCs linked to a polling unit be equal to BVAS-approved numbers?
That's why I don't understand the judgment.
If the results are inconsistent, order a rerun instead of disenfranchising thousands of voters because of the action of a single corrupt individual
Re: What Are The Implications Of Osun Election Tribunal On INEC Use Of BIVAS? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
malakaimoscondo:
I pity those who believe desperate politicians will allow obi who don't have a single. Governor to win election........ Me I will be happy if he don't win... My fear is, his supporters in the east will go back to Biafra or death that is my great fear

They won't allow him but history will remember that Nigerians were presented with options in 2023 and they choose the status quo.
Let the suffering continue!
Re: What Are The Implications Of Osun Election Tribunal On INEC Use Of BIVAS? by Donake: 5:29pm On Jan 27, 2023
This matter is still going to the court of appeal.

Nigerians have short memories how the then tribunal nullified Oyetola Gboyega victory only for him to succeed at the court of appeal and supreme court's.

For me the game isn't over for anyone until they've exhausted all channels using the courts. It could take this presidential elections who could emerge.

Till then farabale.
Re: What Are The Implications Of Osun Election Tribunal On INEC Use Of BIVAS? by broadman20: 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
duro4chang:
Will you keep quiet!

So you are enjoying the wickedness of APC?

Nawaooo!
Re: What Are The Implications Of Osun Election Tribunal On INEC Use Of BIVAS? by Gandrova: 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
YeeboMuslim:

Lick your wound ode grin
We've kicked out the dull, fat dancing clown
Lolz! Pardon some few Osun people for their stupidity in casting their vote for the clown grin
Re: What Are The Implications Of Osun Election Tribunal On INEC Use Of BIVAS? by patrickcollins: 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
duro4chang:
By the grace of God I will continue to be. After general election you will see me here again laughing at you.
Your Laughter really wouldn't mean anything, if he wins he has nothing to lose as an individual, if his administration is okay we all enjoy it, if it is bad we suffer same fate
Re: What Are The Implications Of Osun Election Tribunal On INEC Use Of BIVAS? by duro4chang(m): 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2023
patrickcollins:
Your Laughter really wouldn't mean anything, if he wins he has nothing to lose as an individual, if his administration is okay we all enjoy it, if it is bad we suffer same fate
I was reacting to what he said and you jumped into the matter. It is bad
Re: What Are The Implications Of Osun Election Tribunal On INEC Use Of BIVAS? by duro4chang(m): 6:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
broadman20:

So you are enjoying the wickedness of APC?

Nawaooo!
We all complain at all time of bad governments. We complained when past governments were in power. It just depend on how you look at it. When obi was governor there those who complained of maladministration too.
Re: What Are The Implications Of Osun Election Tribunal On INEC Use Of BIVAS? by Karmaisme(m): 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Same Jega you all insulted? smh

Can you remind me of the time I insult him here?

Jega wasn't perfect, but, he's the best among the league of INEC chairman.
Re: What Are The Implications Of Osun Election Tribunal On INEC Use Of BIVAS? by charles0922(m): 6:40pm On Jan 27, 2023
malakaimoscondo:
I pity those who believe desperate politicians will allow obi who don't have a single. Governor to win election........ Me I will be happy if he don't win... My fear is, his supporters in the east will go back to Biafra or death that is my great fear
Ode your not in East why fear of Biafra or death
Urchins are too stupid everything they will call obi or Biafra. Are u better than Biafrans or those living in the east?
Re: What Are The Implications Of Osun Election Tribunal On INEC Use Of BIVAS? by Chetas81(m): 7:25pm On Jan 27, 2023
duro4chang:
The bible talk am in the book of James that if anyone like wisdom he should ask from God. I believe you don't it because giving it to you will be a waste
you mean the Bible and the Jesus THAT BRITISH SOLD TO YOU YESTERDAY AND YOUR FUTURE TO COME but you among the Sick citizens
Re: What Are The Implications Of Osun Election Tribunal On INEC Use Of BIVAS? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
SmartPolician:

INEC is not foolish. Instead, Nigerians are natural crooks. If the tribunal cancelled the votes in several polling booths, it means that INEC officials were compromised, not Mahmood himself. Mahmood cannot be everywhere.

There should be a consequence for wrongdoing in this country. INEC says it's too overwhelmed to punish electoral offenders. An arm should be created in the police force to specifically deal with them.
u have said it all...
Re: What Are The Implications Of Osun Election Tribunal On INEC Use Of BIVAS? by Ofemmanu1: 7:47pm On Jan 27, 2023
Orisirisi
Re: What Are The Implications Of Osun Election Tribunal On INEC Use Of BIVAS? by victorsola: 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2023
SmartPolician:

INEC is not foolish. Instead, Nigerians are natural crooks. If the tribunal cancelled the votes in several polling booths, it means that INEC officials were compromised, not Mahmood himself. Mahmood cannot be everywhere.

There should be a consequence for wrongdoing in this country. INEC says it's too overwhelmed to punish electoral offenders. An arm should be created in the police force to specifically deal with them.
just so u know this information will not exceed this front page . Because politicians will not sign to an act that will jeopardize their move later in future . They will always make it look genuine in front of people but they have extra key to the door
Re: What Are The Implications Of Osun Election Tribunal On INEC Use Of BIVAS? by fergie001: 8:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
iwaeda:
Baba Fergi.e001 was here. grin grin grin grin angry
Sorry jareh, I was in transit.

Lagos to Villa. We will know more when we get to appeal but this judgement is perverse.
Re: What Are The Implications Of Osun Election Tribunal On INEC Use Of BIVAS? by chukel(m): 8:52pm On Jan 27, 2023
SmartPolician:

you typed beautifully well till you added police to your write up.
Re: What Are The Implications Of Osun Election Tribunal On INEC Use Of BIVAS? by chukel(m): 8:58pm On Jan 27, 2023
IgOga:

shocked educated illiterate....na bvas data exposed the overvoting......how una dey think reason like this
if you had followed the tribunal, you won't sound this unenlightened. BVAS is meant to prevent electoral fraud (so we were told) from the onset not meant to discover already perpetrated fraud. We were made to believe with BVAS, there cant be rigging. But the tribunal has disproven that.
Re: What Are The Implications Of Osun Election Tribunal On INEC Use Of BIVAS? by chukel(m): 9:00pm On Jan 27, 2023
Johnnyessence:
Apart From issues of lack of evidential value, See Bias, See personality Attack by the tribunal chairman, see sentiment.

The Judgement Will be set Aside by the Appeal Court of justice
this must be Photoshop. Unbelievable for that to be part of the judgement. Preposterous.
Re: What Are The Implications Of Osun Election Tribunal On INEC Use Of BIVAS? by Johnnyessence(m): 9:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
chukel:
this must be Photoshop. Unbelievable for that to be part of the judgement. Preposterous.
not photoshop oooo
Re: What Are The Implications Of Osun Election Tribunal On INEC Use Of BIVAS? by Divinekyrios: 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2023
This is likely the repeatation of what happened in Imo State. Men are not to be trusted. New notes have changed hand.
Re: What Are The Implications Of Osun Election Tribunal On INEC Use Of BIVAS? by Phantom233: 8:58am On Jan 28, 2023
Karmaisme:
I wish we can get a man like Prof. Attahiru Jega to manage this election.
Jega is one of our greatest evil of democracy. He manipulated the elections to bring in this wicked Buhari Apc led govts. Even went the extra miles in postponing the elections in less than 24hrs just to ensure that he manipulated it to favor Buhari.
Re: What Are The Implications Of Osun Election Tribunal On INEC Use Of BIVAS? by iwaeda: 11:49am On Jan 28, 2023
fergie001:
Sorry jareh, I was in transit.

Lagos to Villa. We will know more when we get to appeal but this judgement is perverse.
Typical of APC. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Danjuma And Christian Elders Endorse Peter Obi / FFK: Babatunde Fowler Is Out, Replaced By A Northern Muslim, Just As I Predicted / Jibrin: Tinubu Is One Of The Owners Of Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.