Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

I Had This Dream Last Night - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Had This Dream Last Night (298 Views)

Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) / I Was Given A Bottle Of Champagne In The Dream Last Night: What Does It Mean? / What I Saw In My Dream Last Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had This Dream Last Night by Gift96: 1:25pm On Jan 27, 2023
Last night I had a dream that I was in a place similar to a farm. When I got there, I saw baby dolls that were crying like babies.

Just like a farmer plucks tomatoes and put in the basket on his back, I started plucking those dolls and drop them in my back pack.

When I stood up to straighten my back, the dolls were still many to be picked and crying like babies.
Deep down in me, I still wanted to pick more. Then suddenly, I found myself in another place. In this place, there was vast water and I wasn't willing to turn back. I stepped in the water and when I was almost waist deep in, I woke up.

What could this dream mean ?

1 Like

Re: I Had This Dream Last Night by superCleanworks(m): 1:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
interesting. usually i rather just skip to the next thread but you might need this. Pay attention if you wish.

a field. fertility. abundance. opportunity. looks promising. but it is a field of lies and falsehood where you spend so much time because you have been lured by the sound of their cries and false beauty (dolls). You Labour so hard only to fill your bag with rubbish. A vain labour you should not have ventured in but you refused to turn back.

vast water. not looking like a river (disguise) till you ventured into it. more abundance but once again, you have been deceived. good advice was available but you did not follow it.

great opportunities will present themselves to you at the same time with great misleading and you will hardly listen to any advice that points you away from this mirage when the time comes. You are stubborn,strong willed and hasty to make decisions.
Please study every opportunity and the people presenting them to you. Do not be in a hurry to embrace every promise of fortune. Pray that every false right hand ( PSALM 144: 7&8 ) will be revealed to you before you sign the dotted lines.

good luck
Re: I Had This Dream Last Night by Ahmed0336(m): 1:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
As a deer, all I can say is "your own don finishhh" grin

1 Like

Re: I Had This Dream Last Night by CyberHustle: 1:40pm On Jan 27, 2023
Maybe it has to do with abortion foetus look doll-like.
Re: I Had This Dream Last Night by Gift96: 1:43pm On Jan 29, 2023
CyberHustle:
Maybe it has to do with abortion foetus look doll-like.
certainly not abortion
Re: I Had This Dream Last Night by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
The doll picking part sounds like you're supposed to be preaching God's word to save souls that are perishing. But pray for the Holy Spirit to explain the dream for you.
Re: I Had This Dream Last Night by Kobojunkie: 7:31pm On Jan 29, 2023
elnegrodeafriqu:
The doll picking part sounds like you're supposed to be preaching God's word to save souls that are perishing. But pray for the Holy Spirit to explain the dream for you.
Stop further convoluting his delusions with your lies abeg! undecided

1 Like

Re: I Had This Dream Last Night by Kobojunkie: 7:32pm On Jan 29, 2023
Gift96:
Last night I had a dream that I was in a place similar to a farm. When I got there, I saw baby dolls that were crying like babies.

Just like a farmer plucks tomatoes and put in the basket on his back, I started plucking those dolls and drop them in my back pack.

When I stood up to straighten my back, the dolls were still many to be picked and crying like babies.
Deep down in me, I still wanted to pick more. Then suddenly, I found myself in another place. In this place, there was vast water and I wasn't willing to turn back. I stepped in the water and when I was almost waist deep in, I woke up.

What could this dream mean ?
Reads like great material for a good horror movie or even psychological thriller. undecided
Re: I Had This Dream Last Night by Lateefadewale(m): 5:59am On Jan 30, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop further convoluting his delusions with your lies abeg! undecided

Lol. Believers assume they know all.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Frustrated Man Asks Church To Give Back Tithe He's Paid Over The Years(Video) / Food For Thought, Part 3 By Dr.pst. Paul Enenche / Destiny Destroyers: Anger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.