Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,496 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Peter Obi Holds Media Chat With CNN, Al Jazeera & Economist News Crew - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Holds Media Chat With CNN, Al Jazeera & Economist News Crew (23053 Views)

Arise News Crew Members Attacked & Injured At Elegushi Palace, Lagos (graphic) / Tinubu Fires Shots At Obi, Holds Anambra And Calabar Rally In One Day (Photos) / Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Holds Media Chat With CNN, Al Jazeera & Economist News Crew by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
grin grin grin grin
The setting get as e be!
Re: Peter Obi Holds Media Chat With CNN, Al Jazeera & Economist News Crew by Mrtaye: 2:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
Osidazz19:
Pandora lying Obi doing what he does best - LYING. grin
It's because your candidate can't address is in an interview...he wants to lead is but yet he's bigger than us
Re: Peter Obi Holds Media Chat With CNN, Al Jazeera & Economist News Crew by EgusiShankly: 2:40pm On Jan 27, 2023
kay1one:
There's a reason they are following him around. They are unbiased observers and know something huge is happening...

Obi is still leading in the polls by the way

https://www.nairaland.com/7542636/new-poll-234intel-places-obi
No Alpha Beta but he's NEXT and diverted State funds to breweries he's shares in. Don't forget that
Re: Peter Obi Holds Media Chat With CNN, Al Jazeera & Economist News Crew by obailala(m): 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
Where is Atiku Abubakar?

Havent heard his voice or seen his face in a long while, except of course where how just climbs the podium to shout PeeDeePee!!!
Re: Peter Obi Holds Media Chat With CNN, Al Jazeera & Economist News Crew by potent5(m): 2:44pm On Jan 27, 2023
Kingsmeal:
Omoh
angry cheesy
E shock am.
May God hear the prayers of ordinary Nigerians and give them OBIDATTI.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Media Chat With CNN, Al Jazeera & Economist News Crew by kay1one(m): 2:46pm On Jan 27, 2023
EgusiShankly:

No Alpha Beta but he's NEXT and diverted State funds to breweries he's shares in. Don't forget that

I don't understand the reasoning pattern you guys use honestly.

The brewery is a German company. So if he has shared there and buys shares for his State in the same company doesn't that mean he wants the best for his State as much as he wants for himself?

You don't even have evidence that he owns shares in that company but if he does that goes to show he only gets for his State what he also considers good for himself.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Holds Media Chat With CNN, Al Jazeera & Economist News Crew by Mevoha67: 2:53pm On Jan 27, 2023
Yxhdhd

Re: Peter Obi Holds Media Chat With CNN, Al Jazeera & Economist News Crew by Solocoin: 3:00pm On Jan 27, 2023
Obi that some people are trying to Ridicule is the only Presidential candidate that has been hold media chat, debate with both local and international media houses but the one they say is the best can't even speak during campaign with a blunt.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Media Chat With CNN, Al Jazeera & Economist News Crew by franudi: 3:03pm On Jan 27, 2023
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Media Chat With CNN, Al Jazeera & Economist News Crew by galaxy2020(m): 3:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
Man wey sabi, those that claim they possess PeeHD no one is interested in them not to talk of the two moneybags..
Re: Peter Obi Holds Media Chat With CNN, Al Jazeera & Economist News Crew by Fearyourcreator: 3:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
savcy:
Every eligible voter in my house is voting Obi. That's my quota towards nation building as far as the ballot goes. I plan on visiting my polling unit soon to preach Obi to them, because, here in Rivers State a lot of folks are undecided. I pray Obi wins. He's clearly ahead of the rest without a spec of doubt.

God bless Nigeria
God bless Peter Gregory Obi
My house Tinubu
Re: Peter Obi Holds Media Chat With CNN, Al Jazeera & Economist News Crew by Fearyourcreator: 3:15pm On Jan 27, 2023
9iceboi:
This is what a president should be doing, gosh if we miss obi we will leave to regret it .
I won't regret anything... My life my hands
Re: Peter Obi Holds Media Chat With CNN, Al Jazeera & Economist News Crew by vRendoh(m): 3:16pm On Jan 27, 2023
Omo! Presidency spirit don dey pack enter Obi wella. Congratulation Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Media Chat With CNN, Al Jazeera & Economist News Crew by Olamilekan1555(m): 3:25pm On Jan 27, 2023
Wickedfacts:

You ruined Mba yesterday
You ruined Adeleke today
You will ruin Obi next month

Ipob pigs are cursed by the Most High God

Your name shows how senseless you are. well done fool

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Media Chat With CNN, Al Jazeera & Economist News Crew by FreedomfromtheT: 3:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
socialmediaman:
OBIdients have you collected your PVCs and called ALL your friends to ensure they collected theirs?

The worst thing you can on election day is to stay at home shouting "Peter Obi has won". Go out and vote

Don't sit at home if Peter Obi is winning your state, he needs every single vote in your state to win the highest number of votes nationwide, which is a requirement to win the election

This election is very close among all 3 major contestants
Well said.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Media Chat With CNN, Al Jazeera & Economist News Crew by Chetas81(m): 3:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
Dcaliphate:
If Nigeria miss this man pls forget about this country
SERIOUSLY

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Media Chat With CNN, Al Jazeera & Economist News Crew by Chetas81(m): 3:33pm On Jan 27, 2023
megacity:
Tinubu must face CNN
no ability to stand up
Re: Peter Obi Holds Media Chat With CNN, Al Jazeera & Economist News Crew by marlow1962(m): 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2023
grin
9iceboi:
This is what a president should be doing, gosh if we miss obi we will leave to regret it .
Lmao, but urchins president they there they dance like slowpoke and em urchins dy clap for am.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Media Chat With CNN, Al Jazeera & Economist News Crew by Coolboy009: 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2023
millionaireman:
Peter Obi, the man noted by the international community as the most qualified presidential candidate to lead Nigeria from May 2023.
Extorsionists still clamour for an old, sick and senile drug trafficking baron, Tinubu, who forfeited drug trafficking money to a foreign country, to become president of Nigeria.
I don't just understand my brother. I just pray we don't miss this great opportunity God is given us through Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Holds Media Chat With CNN, Al Jazeera & Economist News Crew by Crimond: 4:02pm On Jan 27, 2023
Peter Obi cannot make all the changes for a better Nigeria by himself. He will also need the input of the legislature. To achieve success, Nigerians who vote for Obi must also vote for an LP majority legislature; Senators and Representatives.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Media Chat With CNN, Al Jazeera & Economist News Crew by ElSudani: 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
savcy:
Every eligible voter in my house is voting Obi. That's my quota towards nation building as far as the ballot goes. I plan on visiting my polling unit soon to preach Obi to them, because, here in Rivers State a lot of folks are undecided. I pray Obi wins. He's clearly ahead of the rest without a spec of doubt.

God bless Nigeria
God bless Peter Gregory Obi

He is ahead with all the scanty rallies? If you rig, the Adeleke treatment in Osun is what you will get.
One igbo guy was caught with voter's cards stuffed in his soakaway.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Media Chat With CNN, Al Jazeera & Economist News Crew by GiveAwayTeeDoll: 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
Peter and Paul
Re: Peter Obi Holds Media Chat With CNN, Al Jazeera & Economist News Crew by Wickedfacts: 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
Egoveen:
Your family are cursed by the most high God....idiotšŸ˜”

UGM will wipe out your entire family. You stupid bush pig.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Holds Media Chat With CNN, Al Jazeera & Economist News Crew by MrALIVE: 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
Only Imbeciles and devil incarnates will not want this man.
Re: Peter Obi Holds Media Chat With CNN, Al Jazeera & Economist News Crew by MrALIVE: 4:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
ElSudani:

He is ahead with all the scanty rallies? If you rig, the Adeleke treatment in Osun is what you will get.
One igbo guy was caught with voter's cards stuffed in his soakaway.
you sound so foolish!!!! Tribalistic ijiat
Re: Peter Obi Holds Media Chat With CNN, Al Jazeera & Economist News Crew by ifihearam: 4:47pm On Jan 27, 2023
This people are just spending money unnecessarily...to what end?
How would foreign media outlets influence election?

I have never seen stupid people like nigerian politicians especially obi..his desperation is just too glaring..he will NEVER be president..
Re: Peter Obi Holds Media Chat With CNN, Al Jazeera & Economist News Crew by ElSudani: 4:54pm On Jan 27, 2023
MrALIVE:
you sound so foolish!!!! Tribalistic ijiat

Why are you all riled up? How is he going to win with the scanty rallies? You don't need to kill yourself over this. Just explain to me, that is all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvHLKPJ-njI
Re: Peter Obi Holds Media Chat With CNN, Al Jazeera & Economist News Crew by AmuDimpka: 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2023
Racoon:
Peter Obi took charge of his interview, articulate his visions, answer his questions & was ever ready to be responsible for his impending govt. This is what a drug baron Chicago State University 1st Class graduate of Accountancy is running away from because he only loves a government of anti-social miscreants.

This is totally unlike Tinubu who was playing "who wants to be a millionaire" at Chatham House as he even refused to gamble his chances, asking the audience and calling a friend.However, since the campaigns started, public speeches and appearances have tended to point to weaknesses in his current physical and intellectual make-up. For one, he is widely seen as a gaffe machine given the incoherent statements he has made on the podium.

For another, his performance at Chatham House, London where he delegated associates to answer questions posed to him, gave rise to credibility questions around his fitness for Nigeriaā€™s top job

Guess this is the same Bola Tinubu the senseless Lagos APC Organising Secretary- Adewale said "Tinubu was employing ā€œswagā€ to get attention of Nigerians and this was mistaken for incoherent speech. So for you to see man always ready to face the press and answerable yet choose a balabloo-blu-bulava, may providence help your cause.

Stop this gazelle garagara you are doing .... Ordinary corn you can't use your electricity to buy it at super highway always going to townhall to doblablablu
Re: Peter Obi Holds Media Chat With CNN, Al Jazeera & Economist News Crew by Iwedunloye: 5:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
Highways:
Vote wisely....

One lived in the state h governed and one is a refugee in that state.

One uses his resources for the betterment of his children
One saves while his children starves..

Vote and think wisely
Re: Peter Obi Holds Media Chat With CNN, Al Jazeera & Economist News Crew by fridayking(m): 5:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
Wickedfacts:

You ruined Mba yesterday
You ruined Adeleke today
You will ruin Obi next month

Ipob pigs are cursed by the Most High God

PrinceOflagos How market...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Orders NDLEA Out Of Kashamu's Home / Saadu Alanamu Remanded In Prison For N182m Fraud Allegation / President Buhari Arrives Borno For Nigerian Army Day Celebration(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.