Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

FCTA Bans POS Operators From Residential Areas - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FCTA Bans POS Operators From Residential Areas (19593 Views)

CBN Bars Crypto Bank Account Operators From Cash Withdrawal / CBN To Withdraw POS Operators License Over High Charges / How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCTA Bans POS Operators From Residential Areas by Victorclean1: 8:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
Cashless policy implementation gradually taking place.

2 Likes

Re: FCTA Bans POS Operators From Residential Areas by OBS1988: 8:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
kekakuz:
I love where this is going

I understand
It might lead to revolution...they are calling for it

1 Like

Re: FCTA Bans POS Operators From Residential Areas by Olahmi05: 8:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
And dis Post will still VOTE FOR APC again.
Se nah curse nii.
Se your Eyes never clear nii.
Check yourself and ask yourself.
Is dis how we go dey.
Vote wisely my people.
If u miss it now, u don't have the right to complain again.
Before you vote for APC AND PDP.
DO SOME CALCULATION ABEG.
ADD 8YEARSD PLUS YOUR CURRENT AGE NOW.
Where u go dey.. Don't let them Brain was you with dre mouth and dre promises.
Vote For the Right People.
Money is Nothing.
But your vote is something.
PETER OBI nii mo ma dii bo mi fun.
Yoruba People will Vote for you.. Because iwo lo kan.
God Bless My Nigeria.
Labour Party all the Way.

2 Likes

Re: FCTA Bans POS Operators From Residential Areas by hopexter(m): 8:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
Cosmatikka:
This APC govt pushed 130million Nigerians into poverty.
Now they want to push the remaining 70 million into abject poverty b4 they pack their kaya

You voted PDP for more than 20 years with nothing to show for it and shame won’t let you talk about it, you’ve decided to try another party, do so without castigating others.

1 Like

Re: FCTA Bans POS Operators From Residential Areas by Sleekfingers: 8:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
Lagos state government need to do something similar too.....

1 Like

Re: FCTA Bans POS Operators From Residential Areas by merits(m): 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
stephendinks:

https://www.thecable.ng/insecurity-fcta-bans-pos-operators-from-residential-areas/amp

For what? They did not ban Jubril of Sudan for incompetency as a petroleum minister,but they can ban poor POS operator.This is the real gathering and combination of dullard set of people as our leaders.So unfortunate!

2 Likes

Re: FCTA Bans POS Operators From Residential Areas by Karleb(m): 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
They should not bring this nonsense rule to other states o.

Imagine trekking to the ATM to withdraw your money.

2 Likes

Re: FCTA Bans POS Operators From Residential Areas by Brushstrokes20: 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
The satanic, sadistic, govt of SELF SERVING THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS derives so much joy and erection from unleashing ANTI-PEOPLE POLICIES on the common man undecided undecided

VOTE WISELY
Re: FCTA Bans POS Operators From Residential Areas by lagosrd: 8:25pm On Jan 27, 2023
Square legs in round holes
Re: FCTA Bans POS Operators From Residential Areas by CodeTemplar: 8:25pm On Jan 27, 2023
Clowns.
Re: FCTA Bans POS Operators From Residential Areas by tunapawizzy: 8:25pm On Jan 27, 2023
One agency of government encourages POS so that fund transfer can be made easy, convenient and brought closer to people's homes. Another agency of the same government says they should not operate close to people's home for security purposes. No synergy in government activities. The anyhow-ness is saddening. When you have perm secs and directors based on state quota.
Ministers and DGs think their responsibility is only to approve contract, campaign for who apppointed them and approve foreign trips for employee.
Re: FCTA Bans POS Operators From Residential Areas by hopexter(m): 8:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ladele07:
Very irresponsive Govt. Most of their policies are anti-people. This is what happens when square pegs are in round holes!

Let’s be honest, should POS shops occupy all streets? If they are not curtailed, it will become something else and out of control.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCTA Bans POS Operators From Residential Areas by Krublog(m): 8:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
DropsMic:
When will they ban churches from residential areas?

Do you have a problem with religion or you just hate churches?

2 Likes

Re: FCTA Bans POS Operators From Residential Areas by Sleekfingers: 8:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
OBS1988:

I understand
It might lead to revolution...they are calling for it

Which revolution? Nigerians na gra gra we get.....

1. No portable water ( wetin we do?
2. Epileptic electricity ( wetin we do?
3. Poor infrastructures ( wetin we do?
4. Poor medicals ( wetin we do?
5. Corrupt leaders ( wetin we do)?

6. Etc .....wetin we do ?

1 Like

Re: FCTA Bans POS Operators From Residential Areas by OfficialAPCNig: 8:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
DropsMic:
Leave church alone. What about mosques with their loud noise 5 days every 7/24?

1 Like

Re: FCTA Bans POS Operators From Residential Areas by gasparpisciotta: 8:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
They are one of the most important drivers of this cashless policy

Some people think with their anus

1 Like

Re: FCTA Bans POS Operators From Residential Areas by Edipet(m): 8:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
babaRUNtinz:
Why should they ban our helpers!?

Modifyd: I dedicate my FTC to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Not APC o
Tinubu owns APC na
Re: FCTA Bans POS Operators From Residential Areas by victorVIC1(m): 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2023
POS posing a threat to security? So herdsmen are free to graze their cows as they deem fit but harmless POS operators are not allowed to go about their business?

How exactly has the government enhanced job creations. People are hustling legitimately and these guys want to frustrate their efforts. Let them keep in mind that there is a limit to how much the youths can endure

1 Like

Re: FCTA Bans POS Operators From Residential Areas by blowjohn(m): 8:29pm On Jan 27, 2023
When will they ban bars, peppersoup joints, low grade clubs and sundry frm residential areas?
Re: FCTA Bans POS Operators From Residential Areas by rayornb(m): 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2023
Cosmatikka:
This APC govt pushed 130million Nigerians into poverty.
Now they want to push the remaining 70 million into abject poverty b4 they pack their kaya

The remaining 30million dey residential area for FCT ba?

Make una dey try read news before jumping to comment na
Re: FCTA Bans POS Operators From Residential Areas by boladale123: 8:30pm On Jan 27, 2023
kekakuz:
I love where this is going

I love it too.
Nigerians don't challenge their leaders,this government is teaching us how to fight back.
Re: FCTA Bans POS Operators From Residential Areas by millionaireman: 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
Good step to be taken nationwide.
Re: FCTA Bans POS Operators From Residential Areas by Born2Breed(f): 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2023
How person go leave him house start to waka far to collect money. It's meant to be in every corner.
Re: FCTA Bans POS Operators From Residential Areas by millionaireman: 8:33pm On Jan 27, 2023
babaRUNtinz:

Tinubu the hard drug-tainted man embarrassing Nigeria knowing full well that no country in today's world would allow a man tainted with drug trafficking offences, to become president of a country.

Re: FCTA Bans POS Operators From Residential Areas by DSC7: 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
DropsMic:

Antichrist go and ask your ancestors....

1 Like

Re: FCTA Bans POS Operators From Residential Areas by Blake755: 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
Nah all of una vote this stupid and useless government to power so let's collectively collect the wotowoto 😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCTA Bans POS Operators From Residential Areas by victorVIC1(m): 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
hopexter:

Let’s be honest, should POS shops occupy all streets? If they are not curtailed, it will become something else and out of control.

Get out of control in what way? I'm trying to figure out the threats that their operations posit to the economy or public. I would greatly appreciate if you can enlighten me here
Re: FCTA Bans POS Operators From Residential Areas by MoneyMustBMade(m): 8:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
babaRUNtinz:

Confusion
Re: FCTA Bans POS Operators From Residential Areas by DSC7: 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2023
Born2Breed:
How person go leave him house start to waka far to collect money. It's meant to be in every corner.

And we say we don't want corner corner Pos operators again....

At this moment anything APC government does is welcomed,if you are not satisfied get your PVC and vote wisely...
Re: FCTA Bans POS Operators From Residential Areas by hopexter(m): 8:37pm On Jan 27, 2023
victorVIC1:

Get out of control in what way? I'm trying to figure out the threats that their operations posit to the economy or public. I would greatly appreciate if you can enlighten me here

Businesses are not meant for most residential areas if there’s a commercial centres in that area.
Re: FCTA Bans POS Operators From Residential Areas by DSC7: 8:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
blowjohn:
When will they ban bars, peppersoup joints, low grade clubs and sundry frm residential areas?

Infact APC should ban everything in Nigeria,if it affects you, get your Pvc and vote them out....

1 Like

Re: FCTA Bans POS Operators From Residential Areas by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2023
DropsMic:
Not only churches and mosques

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Appreciates By 13.51% To N895.23/$1 / Sunti Sugar To Retain All 2,400 Staff Despite COVID-19 Challenges / Nairaland Open Marketplace... Get The Best Quality Products At Unbeatable Rates.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.