Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,186 members, 7,825,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Wike Boys In PDP Celebrate Osun Tribunal Judgement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Boys In PDP Celebrate Osun Tribunal Judgement (2603 Views)

Oluremi Omowaiye Birthday: Well-wishers Defy Rain, Celebrate Osun Commissioner / Osun Tribunal Verdict: Adeleke’s Lawyers Move To Get Certificate Of Return.. / Osun Tribunal Dismisses Pdp’s Adeleke Application To Strike Out Apc’s Facts, Fig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Boys In PDP Celebrate Osun Tribunal Judgement by abc115: 3:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
Wike Boys in PDP Celebrate Osun Tribunal Judgement

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike Boys In PDP Celebrate Osun Tribunal Judgement by oyin44: 3:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
It is not by power or influence ..but by doing what is right.

oyetola is the rightful winner..

Give what belongs to Caesar to caesar

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike Boys In PDP Celebrate Osun Tribunal Judgement by Ransomtheking(m): 3:40pm On Jan 27, 2023
😃
Re: Wike Boys In PDP Celebrate Osun Tribunal Judgement by Johnnyessence(m): 3:41pm On Jan 27, 2023
Appeal Court of justice will set aside the tribunal judgement

1 Like

Re: Wike Boys In PDP Celebrate Osun Tribunal Judgement by Ransomtheking(m): 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2023
Johnnyessence:
Weytin be this

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Boys In PDP Celebrate Osun Tribunal Judgement by LegendHero(m): 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
Johnnyessence:

Lol this is truly funny for real.

Shey the person wey write this judgement don smoke weed ni?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Boys In PDP Celebrate Osun Tribunal Judgement by Johnnyessence(m): 4:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
LegendHero:

Lol this is truly funny for real.

Shey the person wey write this judgement don smoke weed ni?
seriously he don smoke weed ooo. Appeal Court of justice will set aside the judgement and dismissed Oyetola cases for lacking merit

1 Like

Re: Wike Boys In PDP Celebrate Osun Tribunal Judgement by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
See the urchin talking nonsense there. Them no dey ever get sense.
Re: Wike Boys In PDP Celebrate Osun Tribunal Judgement by duro4chang(m): 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
Johnnyessence:
Even with the over voting established?

8 Likes

Re: Wike Boys In PDP Celebrate Osun Tribunal Judgement by Prosper91(m): 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2023
Wike the wicked producer on the beat

2 Likes

Re: Wike Boys In PDP Celebrate Osun Tribunal Judgement by Obaofaba: 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
Adeleke will always lose, Everytime.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Boys In PDP Celebrate Osun Tribunal Judgement by Jack500: 5:59pm On Jan 27, 2023
Anything, ipob support crumbles.

The only reason I am confident of Tinubu victory in February is because ipob are not supporting him. cheesy grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Boys In PDP Celebrate Osun Tribunal Judgement by 9japride(m): 6:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
It's left for the people to decide. I am sure it was not robots that voted for APC, same way some reasonable amount of people voted for Imo state present governor. If a political candidate didn't have enough votes, issues won't arise. So the state voted almost equally.
Re: Wike Boys In PDP Celebrate Osun Tribunal Judgement by Jaiye4sure: 6:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
Everything is working for our good, remember only for us that believe . Am happy the anger in people's heart with this judgement will translate to massive vote for our Peter obi. Thank God for the master plan " in davido's voice"
Re: Wike Boys In PDP Celebrate Osun Tribunal Judgement by Advocate500: 7:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
The character of an ikwere man ,he doesn't support anything that he will not have direct benefit from.
Re: Wike Boys In PDP Celebrate Osun Tribunal Judgement by Mfetenang: 8:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
Advocate500:
The character of an ikwere man ,he doesn't support anything that he will not have direct benefit from.
Re: Wike Boys In PDP Celebrate Osun Tribunal Judgement by Mfetenang: 8:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
Like IPOB or it's candidate Peter Obi?

1 Like

Re: Wike Boys In PDP Celebrate Osun Tribunal Judgement by Olowoeko11: 9:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
Johnnyessence:
fake screenshots

1 Like

Re: Wike Boys In PDP Celebrate Osun Tribunal Judgement by Johnnyessence(m): 9:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
Olowoeko11:
fake screenshots
post your own right screenshot

1 Like

Re: Wike Boys In PDP Celebrate Osun Tribunal Judgement by chiiraq802(m): 10:56pm On Jan 27, 2023
Advocate500:

Tell me one person on earth that supports something that he will not have direct benefit from. Even your tribesmen Igbo people own worst.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike Boys In PDP Celebrate Osun Tribunal Judgement by Tinubuadvocate: 11:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Wike Boys In PDP Celebrate Osun Tribunal Judgement by Advocate500: 6:32am On Jan 28, 2023
chiiraq802:

Tell me one person on earth that supports something that he will not have direct benefit from. Even your tribesmen Igbo people own worst.
igboman supported wike without expecting anything in return,same with Jonathan,I have lived with ikwere for donkey years to know them,you guys does not support anything that will not support your selfish desire.
Re: Wike Boys In PDP Celebrate Osun Tribunal Judgement by chrisxxx(m): 7:18am On Jan 28, 2023
Advocate500:
Ikwerres tagbuiii

1 Like

Re: Wike Boys In PDP Celebrate Osun Tribunal Judgement by Advocate500: 7:21am On Jan 28, 2023
chrisxxx:

Ikwerres tagbuiii
I know you will be here,you have been constitute nuisance on Twitter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Boys In PDP Celebrate Osun Tribunal Judgement by chiiraq802(m): 9:12am On Jan 28, 2023
Advocate500:
igboman supported wike without expecting anything in return,same with Jonathan,I have lived with ikwere for donkey years to know them,you guys does not support anything that will not support your selfish desire.

You no get talk for mouth. which tribe get selfish desire pass for the 9ja, if no be una. You guys can even kill your parents and siblings just to certify your selfish desires.
You don see who never stay with igbos for donkeys of years.
You won't focus on ur extremely greedy minded political elites in Alaigbo. Dey look ikwerre man face. Just dey play!

3 Likes

Re: Wike Boys In PDP Celebrate Osun Tribunal Judgement by Advocate500: 9:38am On Jan 28, 2023
chiiraq802:

You no get talk for mouth. which tribe get selfish desire pass for the 9ja, if no be una. You guys can even kill your parents and siblings just to certify your selfish desires.
You don see who never stay with igbos for donkeys of years.
You won't focus on ur extremely greedy minded political elites in Alaigbo. Dey look ikwerre man face. Just dey play!
I don't blame you,too much of Nollywood movies, forming the basis of your reasoning, igboman kill his parents to make money from which episode? I gave you reality,you went into fictional story,oga ikwere man does not support anything that does not appease his selfish desire,deal with the truth.
Re: Wike Boys In PDP Celebrate Osun Tribunal Judgement by chiiraq802(m): 10:00am On Jan 28, 2023
Advocate500:
I don't blame you,too much of Nollywood movies, forming the basis of your reasoning, igboman kill his parents to make money from which episode? I gave you reality,you went into fictional story,oga ikwere man does not support anything that does not appease his selfish desire,deal with the truth.

And I equally have you reality.. which human on earth support something that he or she won't gain directly from?
It's only the igbos that produced more than 5 senate president during the reign of Pres. Obasanjo. If that's not greed and selfishness. Then I don't know what to say again. Thank you and have a nice day ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Wike Boys In PDP Celebrate Osun Tribunal Judgement by chiiraq802(m): 10:08am On Jan 28, 2023
Advocate500:

And i equally gave you reality. Na who be that person weh dey support something weh em no go get gains inside?
Even when Obasanjo be president of 9ja. Igbo people produce more than 5 senate presidents.... It's bcuz you guys are not contented. And una Selfish. Enjoy your day Mr man.

1 Like

Re: Wike Boys In PDP Celebrate Osun Tribunal Judgement by seunmsg(m): 10:11am On Jan 28, 2023
Johnnyessence:

Adeleke lule piiiii

1 Like

Re: Wike Boys In PDP Celebrate Osun Tribunal Judgement by chrisxxx(m): 10:12am On Jan 28, 2023
Advocate500:
I know you will be here,you have been constitute nuisance on Twitter.
Ama mini mashi onu
Re: Wike Boys In PDP Celebrate Osun Tribunal Judgement by Advocate500: 10:55am On Jan 28, 2023
chrisxxx:

Ama mini mashi onu
lol
Re: Wike Boys In PDP Celebrate Osun Tribunal Judgement by Jnkay: 11:05am On Jan 28, 2023
And this is the man full of injustice that you want to rule the poor Nigerians. Tinubu will steal poor Nigerians assets, properties, land and mandate like that of Adeleke in the open day light. How can some like Tinubu who knew that Adeleke won the election but because of his quest for power openly congratulated the looser. Urchins have you seen why we call your pay master Pharaoh ( Tinubu) the evil man, immoral, unjust man, looter of Lagos treasure, druggie, power drunk, covetous, Zaccheous the Lagos tax collector, cunny, and insensitive to Nigerians suffering.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Tinubu Was Admitted To France's Hospital Yesterday. / Do Igbos Have The Ability To Build A Commercial Center Or Cosmopolitan City / Meet The Men Behind The New Aviation College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.