Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

I Will Deliver Kaduna To Atiku, Landslide Victory Is Guaranteed! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Deliver Kaduna To Atiku, Landslide Victory Is Guaranteed! (2489 Views)

2023: No Candidate Can Have A Landslide Victory - Aderogba Otunla(Photo, Trends) / Tinubu Will Win Atiku Landslide, Analysis Of 2023 / Soludo Wins Awka South LGA, Awka With Landslide Victory. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Deliver Kaduna To Atiku, Landslide Victory Is Guaranteed! by Trinitycian: 7:38am On Feb 25, 2023
Garfield1, Kyase, the day has come! I hope you guys deliver your polling units to BAT.

As for me and other Kaduna electorates, we will deliver Kaduna State to Atiku today. Landslide victory is assured!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Deliver Kaduna To Atiku, Landslide Victory Is Guaranteed! by Didijiji: 7:39am On Feb 25, 2023
Vote wisely

1 Like

Re: I Will Deliver Kaduna To Atiku, Landslide Victory Is Guaranteed! by TheCeasar: 7:39am On Feb 25, 2023
Trinitycian:
Mynd44, Nlfpmod front page pls
mumu

1 Like

Re: I Will Deliver Kaduna To Atiku, Landslide Victory Is Guaranteed! by Trinitycian: 7:40am On Feb 25, 2023
Tinubu is very unpopular here. Majority of the voters here are for Atiku.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Deliver Kaduna To Atiku, Landslide Victory Is Guaranteed! by Trinitycian: 7:40am On Feb 25, 2023
TheCeasar:
mumu

You go wail tire today! πŸ˜„

3 Likes

Re: I Will Deliver Kaduna To Atiku, Landslide Victory Is Guaranteed! by Trinitycian: 7:41am On Feb 25, 2023
APC sai mun bata wuta in Kaduna

2 Likes

Re: I Will Deliver Kaduna To Atiku, Landslide Victory Is Guaranteed! by press9jatv: 7:42am On Feb 25, 2023
Atiku Abubakar wins today’s presidential election by the Special Grace of Almighty God

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Deliver Kaduna To Atiku, Landslide Victory Is Guaranteed! by Goodlady(f): 7:44am On Feb 25, 2023
Failed Atiku
Re: I Will Deliver Kaduna To Atiku, Landslide Victory Is Guaranteed! by Trinitycian: 7:46am On Feb 25, 2023
press9jatv:
Atiku Abubakar wins today’s presidential election by the Special Grace of Almighty God

God will give us victory. I may not know how other states will vote like. But you see Kaduna? We go shock Tinubu urchins. The kind margin we go unleash, no be small!

Meanwhile, Garfield1 and Kyase should try deliver their polling boots to BAT after all their noise. πŸ˜…

5 Likes

Re: I Will Deliver Kaduna To Atiku, Landslide Victory Is Guaranteed! by Trinitycian: 7:46am On Feb 25, 2023
Goodlady:
Failed Atiku

Your wailing is too early, dear 🫠

4 Likes

Re: I Will Deliver Kaduna To Atiku, Landslide Victory Is Guaranteed! by press9jatv: 7:47am On Feb 25, 2023
Trinitycian:

God will give us victory. I may not know how other states will vote like. But you see Kaduna? We go shock Tinubu urchins. The kind margin we go unleash, no be small!

Meanwhile, Garfield1 and Kyase should try deliver their polling boots to BAT after all their noise. πŸ˜…
yes soo. The results of the victories for Atiku Abubakar in kaduna will shock the Peter Obi supporters and Garfield1 too. Atiku Abubakar wins north west region in landslide victories

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Deliver Kaduna To Atiku, Landslide Victory Is Guaranteed! by SlavaUkraini: 7:47am On Feb 25, 2023
garfield1 is somewhere in Cross River State hoping that Ayade will deliver the state to the Notorious Drug Baron that he supports

But he will be disgraced and humiliated by the good people of Cross River State

Cross River State remains a PDP state and stronghold

garfield1, accept my condolences and tissue paper to wipe your tears....

Atiku Abubakar is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Deliver Kaduna To Atiku, Landslide Victory Is Guaranteed! by garfield1: 7:47am On Feb 25, 2023
Trinitycian:

ADC candidate in zamfara decamp to apc
Re: I Will Deliver Kaduna To Atiku, Landslide Victory Is Guaranteed! by Trinitycian: 7:49am On Feb 25, 2023
garfield1:

Election is today. I hope you can deliver your polling unit to Tinubu? 🀣

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Deliver Kaduna To Atiku, Landslide Victory Is Guaranteed! by Goodlady(f): 7:50am On Feb 25, 2023
Trinitycian:

Your wailing is too early, dear 🫠
Wailer, I don't wail like you. I m neutral and ll never support Atiku
Re: I Will Deliver Kaduna To Atiku, Landslide Victory Is Guaranteed! by Trinitycian: 7:50am On Feb 25, 2023
press9jatv:
yes soo. The results of the victories for Atiku Abubakar in kaduna will shock the Peter Obi supporters and Garfield1 too. Atiku Abubakar wins north west region in landslide victories

Peter Obi sef get small hope here. Tinubu supporters go understand what's up tonight

3 Likes

Re: I Will Deliver Kaduna To Atiku, Landslide Victory Is Guaranteed! by garfield1: 7:51am On Feb 25, 2023
Trinitycian:

Election is today. I hope you can deliver your polling unit to Tinubu? 🀣

You switched acc after pdp lost the defection battle
Re: I Will Deliver Kaduna To Atiku, Landslide Victory Is Guaranteed! by mike8804: 7:51am On Feb 25, 2023
Trinitycian:
Tinubu is very unpopular here. Majority of the voters here are for Atiku.
Fulani bandits never do dem shege well, after election dem go resume. Just go vote Fulani again
Re: I Will Deliver Kaduna To Atiku, Landslide Victory Is Guaranteed! by rolams(m): 7:51am On Feb 25, 2023
Trinitycian:
Garfield1, Kyase, the day has come! I hope you guys deliver your polling units to BAT.

As for me and other Kaduna electorates, we will deliver Kaduna State to Atiku today. Landslide victory is assured!

Carefully choose what you type and work assiduously to ensure your promise is fulfilled. We will remind you this soon.
Re: I Will Deliver Kaduna To Atiku, Landslide Victory Is Guaranteed! by Trinitycian: 7:52am On Feb 25, 2023
SlavaUkraini:
garfield1 is somewhere in Cross River State hoping that Ayade will deliver the state to the Notorious Drug Baron that he supports

But he will be disgraced and humiliated by the good people of Cross River State

Cross River State remains a PDP state and stronghold

Atiku Abubakar is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria...

Garfield1 and Kyase are the most delusional dudes here.

I hope they don't quit NL after their humiliating defeat tonight πŸ˜‚

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Deliver Kaduna To Atiku, Landslide Victory Is Guaranteed! by Kyase(m): 7:52am On Feb 25, 2023
Trinitycian:

we shall see
Re: I Will Deliver Kaduna To Atiku, Landslide Victory Is Guaranteed! by Kyase(m): 7:52am On Feb 25, 2023
Trinitycian:

Garfield1 and Kyase are the most delusional dudes here.

I hope they don't quit NL after their humiliating defeat tonight πŸ˜‚
We shall see
Re: I Will Deliver Kaduna To Atiku, Landslide Victory Is Guaranteed! by iokpebholo: 7:53am On Feb 25, 2023
garfield1:

The problem I have with ur analysis is that u too depend on expired big men

3 Likes

Re: I Will Deliver Kaduna To Atiku, Landslide Victory Is Guaranteed! by garfield1: 7:56am On Feb 25, 2023
iokpebholo:
The proby I have with ur analysis is that u too depend on expired big men

Guy,those men are important.they control thousands of votes whether you like it or not.do you think obaseki would have won without shuaibu,ogie,adjoto,uzamere etc
Re: I Will Deliver Kaduna To Atiku, Landslide Victory Is Guaranteed! by Trinitycian: 7:58am On Feb 25, 2023
garfield1:

You switched acc after pdp lost the defection battle

Which defection battle and which account? You drank Ogogoro this morning 🀣

1 Like

Re: I Will Deliver Kaduna To Atiku, Landslide Victory Is Guaranteed! by Trinitycian: 8:00am On Feb 25, 2023
rolams:

Carefully choose what you type and work assiduously to ensure your promise is fulfilled. We will remind you this soon.

I promise to give 20 people 10k each on Nairaland if Atiku doesn't win Kaduna landslide today. I am on ground here. I know what's up. LANDSLIDE victory. Even if Atiku wins and it's not landslide, I'll do the giveaway.

I am 100% sure. No excuse!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Deliver Kaduna To Atiku, Landslide Victory Is Guaranteed! by Trinitycian: 8:00am On Feb 25, 2023
Kyase:
we shall see

Today is the day. I owe you 10k if Atiku doesn't win LANDSLIDE

2 Likes

Re: I Will Deliver Kaduna To Atiku, Landslide Victory Is Guaranteed! by Kyase(m): 8:03am On Feb 25, 2023
Trinitycian:

Today is the day. I owe you 10k if Atiku doesn't win LANDSLIDE

OK, we shall see
Re: I Will Deliver Kaduna To Atiku, Landslide Victory Is Guaranteed! by AtikuOkowa: 8:04am On Feb 25, 2023
Sure Atiku is winner

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Deliver Kaduna To Atiku, Landslide Victory Is Guaranteed! by Trinitycian: 8:04am On Feb 25, 2023
Goodlady:

Wailer, I don't wail like you. I m neutral and ll never support Atiku

Na you sabi πŸ˜„

1 Like

Re: I Will Deliver Kaduna To Atiku, Landslide Victory Is Guaranteed! by Trinitycian: 8:05am On Feb 25, 2023
Kyase:

OK, we shall see

Promise me you'll deliver at least 25% of your polling unit to BAT πŸ˜€

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

DEFENCE: Peter Obi Vs Tinubu Live Court Updates,5th July 2023. / How Peter Odili Stole #100 Billion Naira. / 7 Northern States Spent One Billion Naira(1,000,000,000) For Ramadan Feeding.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.