Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,784 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song (5207 Views)

Gov Adeleke Inspects Osun House In Abuja abandoned for 12 years by APC (pics) / Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju / Breaking: Tribunal Orders INEC To Issue Adeleke With Certificate Of Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by SadiqBabaSani: 3:37pm On Jan 27, 2023
This Judgment was written in Dr Emilokans bedroom, shameful and disgusting .

“the respondent cannot go lo lo lo lo, buga won”.

This is A joke taken too far, unprofessional if true.

nlfpmod

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by Moh247: 3:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
grin

Ipob youths sef

17 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by SadiqBabaSani: 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
Moh247:
grin

Ipob youths sef

Have some respect, I aint Igbo, I aint IPoB, I am an Isoko man, I wish I was actually an Igbo man though I don’t regret where I come from , if you can find decorum, I wont descend to your level of shameful name calling yet.

Banzality

82 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by chatinent: 3:43pm On Jan 27, 2023
Lol.

Dem don do Adeleke zobo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by Moh247: 3:46pm On Jan 27, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Have some respect, I aint Igbo, I aint IPoB, I am an Isoko man, I wish I was actually an Igbo man though I don’t regret where I come from , if you can find decorum, I wont descend to your level of shameful name calling yet.

Banzality

See premium wailing... Who gives a fvck if you are isoko or Urhobo?
What is your business with Osun state if not Acrimony and hate

Wetin Yoruba buy for your hand?! How is Osun your business

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by AdaojoTheUrchin: 3:47pm On Jan 27, 2023
I said it. These judges were bought and paid for, they had their bias and they will pay dearly for trying to steal the mandate of Osun people.

Nigerians should watch Judge Kume and co. and all the cases they handle henceforth..

This election will not only consume politicians, corrupt judges and pen-stealers of people's mandated must be made to face the music that have sang for themselves, before they turn the whole country into a state of anarchy just like they did in once peaceful Imo state.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by delzbaba(m): 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2023
That is so confusing.
Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by Moh247: 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
I said it. These judges were bought and paid for, and they will pay dearly for trying to steal the mandate of Osun people.

Yen yen yen

Wailing is allowed

7 Likes

Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by UnfairLife7(m): 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2023
Moh247:

😀😀😀

2 Likes

Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by useni1: 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2023
The mumu should be thrown out. Adeleke family wealth is overhyped they are just looking for way to rip off poor Osun State. Davido wey all his female cousins yahoo boys dey fvck them for ATL. Very local and primitive people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by smokinloud(m): 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2023
BATIFICATION!.
Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by AyakaDunukofia: 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2023
I can not believe that THREE learned judges, I suppose, would sit down and write a grammatical error in their judgement without one of them identifying it.

"The declaration and return is"

This is ridiculous!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by useni1: 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2023
AyakaDunukofia:
I can not believe that THREE learned judges, I suppose, would sit down and write a grammatical error in their judgement without one of them identifying it.

This is ridiculous!
English na wetin person take dey proud? English is imperialism and should be ban

4 Likes

Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by SaiOba: 4:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
Banzality 😂🤣🤣🤣
Moh247:

Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by Officer4: 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
They are referring to Adeleke's dancing steps after hearing he won the election

2 Likes

Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by Officer4: 4:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
AyakaDunukofia:

This is ridiculous!
There is no blunder.

They are referring to the statement of the returning officer:

"Mr sososo is hereby declared the winner and returned elected"

That is the event where the winner is declared and returned. It's this event that is being referred to as "declaration and return "

So they referring to that particular event as being null and void

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by gentiles(m): 4:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
Moh247:

guyman, stop disgracing yorubas on this forum na... Haba! so you have shifted to Isokos now, don't you have shame, it seems your parents did not give you home training. why disgrace an entire yoruba race due to your poor upbringing

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by Moh247: 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
[quote author=gentiles post=120426334]
guyman, stop disgracing yorubas on this forum na... Haba! so you have shifted to Isokos now, don't you have shame, it seems your parents did not give you home training. why disgrace an entire yoruba race due to your poor upbringing[/quote

You are a dog.. bark all you can fool you can never be Yoruba and as you impersonate Yoruba you no go make am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by BeardedmeatR(m): 4:33pm On Jan 27, 2023
Moh247:

Why is that once you are giving what you give others, your victim mentality goes haywire?

This is you below running your fouled mouth on a thread that doesn't concern you.

7 Likes

Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by AyakaDunukofia: 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
Officer4:

There is no blunder.

They are referring to the statement of the returning officer:

"Mr sososo is hereby declared the winner and returned elected"

That is the event where the winner is declared and returned. It's this event that is being referred to as "declaration and return "

So they referring to that particular event as being null and void

You’re grammatically correct in the context at the bolded, but they're grammatically wrong in the context of the sentence. That phrase is never used anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by Moh247: 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Why is that once you are giving what you give others, your victim mentality goes haywire?

This is you below running your fouled mouth on a thread that doesn't concern you.

Stop seeking attention like a toddler

Act your fvcking age

4 Likes

Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by haffaze777(m): 4:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
God bless that soji judge

2 Likes

Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by otokx(m): 4:43pm On Jan 27, 2023
Leave o lo lo lo and look at the evidence then start preparing for the appeal court.

2 Likes

Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by beejaay: 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2023
Moh247:

Osun is Nigeria and its the business of every Nigeria.. Im sure u are not from osun so what's ur business also with osun sir werey...
Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by Moh247: 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2023
[quote author=beejaay post=120426956]

Osun is Nigeria and its the business of every Nigeria.. Im sure u are not from osun so what's ur business also with osun sir werey... [/quote

Ogun lo ma pa iya ee
Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by mytime24(f): 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2023
Them for use "calm down" na

Banana Republic judges

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by Kodak9(m): 4:50pm On Jan 27, 2023
Moh247:

and who gives a Bleep about una cursed land. You Yoruba ppl should leave igbo alone and mind you own damn business.
Go and deal with your corrupt politicians who can resist election malpractice.

1 Like

Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by Moh247: 4:54pm On Jan 27, 2023
Kodak9:
and who gives a Bleep about una cursed land. You Yoruba ppl should leave igbo alone and mind you own damn business.
Go and deal with your corrupt politicians who can resist election malpractice.

Who gives a fvck about 5%ters. You guys are irrelevant

Even Nairaland you are on we own it, you run to Lagos for survival, nobody gives a fvck about Niger bridge if not for eastern peasant miserably migrating

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by potent5(m): 5:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
Really shameful.

1 Like

Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by Akunatakasi(m): 5:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
Moh247:

Stop seeking attention like a toddler

Act your fvcking age

Nobody takes you serious here.. you be outcast here... Disgusting old man
Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by JAMO84: 5:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
As fake as Peter Obi's so called integrity
Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by Moh247: 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
[quote author=Akunatakasi post=120427607]

Nobody takes you serious here.. you be outcast here... Disgusting old man[/quote

You are obviously a fool for qouting me if you don't take me seriously..

Fool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

OSUN Guber Election: APC Jittery About CHRIS UBA / Aisha Buhari Distributes Food Items To 1500 Households In Five Lgas In Borno / Concrete Work On 21 Storey Office Complex Uyo Complete, Glass Facade Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.