Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song (5223 Views)

Gov Adeleke Inspects Osun House In Abuja abandoned for 12 years by APC (pics) / Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju / Breaking: Tribunal Orders INEC To Issue Adeleke With Certificate Of Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by Ritchiee: 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
This Judgment was written in Dr Emilokans bedroom, shameful and disgusting .

“the respondent cannot go lo lo lo lo, buga won”.

This is A joke taken too far.
Ipob sef.
Photoshop sef.
Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by Headachetoigboh(f): 5:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
Moh247:

See premium wailing... Who gives a fvck if you are isoko or Urhobo?
What is your business with Osun state if not Acrimony and hate

Wetin Yoruba buy for your hand?! How is Osun your business

U still get mouth shee. After there nearly kill u for raping 6 years old child. Shame no dey catch u.
You are not suppose to live among the living.
Have some shame.
Pedophile
Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by Moh247: 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
[quote author=Headachetoigboh post=120427994]

U still get mouth shee. After there nearly kill u for raping 6 years old child. Shame no dey catch u.
You are not suppose to live among the living.
Have some shame.
Pedophile [/quote

Typical Ibo when you give them fact they fabricate lies

Na Ogun go kill your mama if na lie you lie
Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
Moh247:

It's his business because it's in Nigeria and he's a Nigerian.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by TUANKU(m): 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
Moh247:

You be eternal mumu.
Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by Moh247: 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2023
[quote author=TUANKU post=120428212]
You be eternal mumu. [/quote
Your father
Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by TUANKU(m): 5:37pm On Jan 27, 2023
[quote author=Moh247 post=120428034][/quote]
I pity the dyke that gave birth to a useless bigot like you. Dem suppose castrate your papa.
Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by TUANKU(m): 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
[quote author=Moh247 post=120428250][/quote]
See this illiterate grin.
You are a total disgrace to your lineage.
Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by BeardedmeatR(m): 5:48pm On Jan 27, 2023
Moh247:

Stop seeking attention like a toddler

Act your fvcking age
Ri e nsi!
Seeking attention from you unto wetin?

Zombie!
Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by franchasng: 5:50pm On Jan 27, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Have some respect, I aint Igbo, I aint IPoB, I am an Isoko man, I wish I was actually an Igbo man though I don’t regret where I come from , if you can find decorum, I wont descend to your level of shameful name calling yet.

Banzality
Forgive him, they know that an Igbo man is the only man that stand against criminality and oppression of others in Nigeria, that's why they assume anyone opposing their political criminality and oppression as Igbo cool
Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by franchasng: 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2023
Reinaldo:

It's his business because it's in Nigeria and he's a Nigerian.
They only want one Nigeria to get other region's crude oil, talent...but hate one Nigeria when they get called out for their usual political corruption and criminality, mad people
Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2023
franchasng:
They only want one Nigeria to get other region's crude oil, talent...but hate one Nigeria when they get called out for their usual political corruption and criminality, mad people

Those are the kind of people supporting APC apparently with their 15th century mentality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by NinjaXmetahuman: 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
I said it. These judges were bought and paid for, they had their bias and they will pay dearly for trying to steal the mandate of Osun people.

Nigerians should watch Judge Kume and co. and all the cases they handle henceforth..

This election will not only consume politicians, corrupt judges and pen-stealers of people's mandated must be made to face the music that have written before they turn the whole country into a state of anarchy just like they did in once peaceful Imo state.
Animal talk don start again.

when it's against pdp, the judges were bought.

Who paid the judges in bayelsa, zamfara etc?

1 Like

Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by ZombieTERROR: 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
Moh247:

Is he not a Nigerian... Is Osun in Mars

Not that I expect an urchin to know better
Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by Thermodynamics(m): 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
Moh247:

He is a Nigerian, Osun state is in his Country, he has every right to be consign about what's happening in Osun state, do you even know the meaning of Democracy?

1 Like

Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by Mrtaye: 6:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
Moh247:

Yen yen yen

Wailing is allowed
Lolz Adeleke will spend 8 years nothing will happen....you people can kuku expedite the judgement and remove him with immediate effect
Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by copyrites: 6:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Have some respect, I aint Igbo, I aint IPoB, I am an Isoko man, I wish I was actually an Igbo man though I don’t regret where I come from , if you can find decorum, I wont descend to your level of shameful name calling yet.

Banzality

You never see anything. As long as you're not licking Tilumbu's wet pampers with your tongue, you're an IPOB from Igboland.
Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by Truf: 6:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
Moh247:

Who gives a fvck about 5%ters. You guys are irrelevant

Even Nairaland you are on we own it, you run to Lagos for survival, nobody gives a fvck about Niger bridge if not for eastern peasant miserably migrating
Mumu man. Shameless bigot
Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by etrange: 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
Moh247:

You implied he's from a certain tribe, he said he's not from that tribe, and then you turn around to ask him who cares. Lol... Nairaland people, you guys are full of it.

2 Likes

Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by Moh247: 6:30pm On Jan 27, 2023
etrange:

You implied he's from a certain tribe, he said he's not from that tribe, and then you turn around to ask him who cares. Lol... Nairaland people, you guys are full of it.

Ipob mention in my comment isn't a tribe but a proscribed group

1 Like

Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by RoxyBrownAutos: 6:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ademola Adeleke, has two more steps to upturn the tribunal judgement. The appeal and supreme court.
Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by etrange: 6:46pm On Jan 27, 2023
Moh247:

Ipob mention in my comment isn't a tribe but a proscribed group

That's why I said "implied". Majority of the IPOB members are Igbos. So by calling hum that, you implied he was one. And that's why he felt the need to clarify.

1 Like

Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by AdaojoTheUrchin: 6:48pm On Jan 27, 2023
AyakaDunukofia:
I can not believe that THREE learned judges, I suppose, would sit down and write a grammatical error in their judgement without one of them identifying it.

"The declaration and return is"

This is ridiculous!

Judge Kome must be investigated thoroughly, starting from all his certificates, politicians are not the only ones forging certificates, even Judges are doing it, these politicians know and use it to blackmail and bribe these Judges to get favourable judgements.
Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by OriOko88(m): 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
My elderly landlord who's a pensioner has been really down since hearing d judgement. Oyetola may not pay them their gratuity if he comes back. Oyetola will come revenge if he returns. God forbid
Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by Roboto11: 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:

Banzality

SadiqBabaSani an Isoko man who wishes he was Igbo.

Well there are some people that wish they were trees.
Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by Kodak9(m): 7:40pm On Jan 27, 2023
Moh247:

Who gives a fvck about 5%ters. You guys are irrelevant

Even Nairaland you are on we own it, you run to Lagos for survival, nobody gives a fvck about Niger bridge if not for eastern peasant miserably migrating
nah poverty dey do una. Am happy you mentioned Lagos, Lagos was an unproductive shit hole, until we igbos came and developed it. Even una tinubu no fit help una.
😂😂 Tufia agberos
Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by xpiranza88: 8:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
Who takes tribunal judgement seriously self.....
Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by beejaay: 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
[quote author=Moh247 post=120426983][/quote]

Werey Iwo ti oti di ounje Ogun tipetuoe.. Iwo at Awon aromodomore Eran Ogun leje.. Kadafun ponriponropongbala babanlababare laye yi.. Oloribu omo oloripelebe, oshe enu sonti bi erazer
Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by SadiqBabaSani: 9:44pm On Jan 27, 2023
Roboto11:

SadiqBabaSani an Isoko man who wishes he was Igbo.

Well there are some people that wish they were trees
the world is big place, I admire the igbo race, but i am not igbo, besides you shud be smart to know that I wont have an account on NL with my real name
Re: Shameful: Judge mock Gov. Adeleke with Kizz Daniel Buga song by Ancestortinubu: 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2023
Last last your shortlived joy will turn to endless tears and heartache when supreme court will do the justice. Batstad imbecyle.

quote author=Moh247 post=120425665]

Wetin Yoruba buy for your hand?! How is Osun your business [/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: – Sen. Ararume Opens Up! / Jonathan Sets Up Committee On Belgore Committee Report / Ogoni People Pledges Support For Biafra, Seeks Forgiveness From The Igbos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.