Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Kastina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Kastina (2366 Views)

Aliko Dangote Visits President Tinubu In Ikoyi Residence / Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon / Sanwo-Olu Visits President Buhari With Pictures From Lagos Explosion Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Kastina by Flathead8: 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
Tinubu was accompanied by Governor Masari of Kastina, Governor Bagudu of Kebbi, Governor Zulum of Borno and Kastina APC Governorship Candidate, Umar Dikko

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Kastina by Moh247: 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
Make Buhari do normal

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Kastina by oyin44: 5:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
Tinubu and buhari are best of friends

What God has joined together let no man put asunder πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Kastina by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
He went to go and say "ema binu sir. Mi o ni shebe mo". 🀣🀣🀣

They didn't invite Nairaland APC urchins to join the begging train? And they know how to beg well o. Very talented at begging. 🀣🀣🀣

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Kastina by HomoSapiien: 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2023
Buhari is the most useless leader I've ever seen.

He has no attributes of a leader, more like a figurehead, a hyena aka opportunist.

He will go down history with no-one he's influenced with his naive and dumb style of leadership. Eew!

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Kastina by kk2027: 5:41pm On Jan 27, 2023
She said, β€œAsiwaju that I sat with for two hours, he slept most of the time, it was Bisi Akande that I was really talking to. Most importantly he is not only physically unfit, he is mentally unfit, whether we want it or not, this is the truth. It’s not that I hate him, I respect him because I have heard of one or two people that he assisted which is good.

β€œI sat with him for two hours in London, when you talk of green, he will give you an answer of red, he can’t even decipher, he has very serious dementia, I believe he has Alzheimer’s because he cannot even hold a cup of tea"

Source
https://www.nairaland.com/7538459/confirmation-tinubus-severe-dementia-means

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Kastina by trutharena: 5:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
Jagaban Borgu.

The man with a hard fist and the most bold and confident politician I’ve ever known.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Kastina by AllTheWayUp: 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2023
grin grin grin
Tinubu panicking and looking worried.
All his old Naira notes he has been stock piling for years for vote buying are about to become useless by January 31st 2023
Look at fear, anxiety and desperation on the faces of Governor Masari ,Governor Badaru and Tinubu, they know they have lost the election already , with the new CBN policy .
They are not ready to go into a free and fair election.
Buhari has told them point black no going back on the deadline for using of old Naira notes
Buhari presidential guards and personal aides refused them audience with Buhari ,they claim Buhari was indisposed at the moment.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Kastina by Advocate500: 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
Wahala dey ooo,king maker is looking for who will crown him,the decision not to allow tinubu anywhere close to Aso Rock was taken long before now, buhari was not the only one that took the decision, cabals did, reason non among buhari cabinet is promoting tinubu campaign.seeking for buhari help is a waste of time.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Kastina by mach7(m): 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
Manz no fear anything or anybody
Re: Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Kastina by UnfairLife7(m): 6:16pm On Jan 27, 2023
Tinubu confidence need to be studied seriously

These northern governors seems to love him though

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Kastina by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
oyin44:
Tinubu and buhari are best of friends

What God has joined together let no man put asunder πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

No be only best of friends but twin brothers , man olosho.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Kastina by franchasng: 6:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
Moh247:
Make Buhari do our normal criminality abeg
shocked shocked
Re: Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Kastina by dominic17: 6:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
Has he gone to beg Buhari as usual, I thought urchins said he got some ball.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Kastina by YorubaNiBaba(m): 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
Dem dey try ni but they will fail, Tinubu can never be stopped by any human being, haters should know this and know peace
Up Tinubu
BAT23 is a done deal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Kastina by Lincton: 7:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
grin
Re: Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Kastina by Ofunaofu: 7:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
After accusing the president of sabotage

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Kastina by RenaissanceGuy: 7:44pm On Jan 27, 2023
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin
All his old Naira notes he has been stock piling for years for vote buying are about to become useless by January 31st 2023
Look at fear, anxiety and desperation on the faces of Governor Masari ,Governor Badaru and Tinubu, they know they have lost the election already , with the new CBN policy .
Buhari has told them point black no going back on the deadline for using of old Naira notes
Buhari presidential guards and personal aides refused them audience with Buhari ,they claim Buhari was indisposed at the moment.
And you think you have to repost all these photos to prove your point?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Kastina by ResidentSnitch(f): 7:47pm On Jan 27, 2023
Begi begi druggie...
That's how most of the Afonja pigs behave here on Nairaland - they blow hot during the day but sneak back here in the night to beg for alms...
cc: wickedfacts.
Kindly shun tribalism and vote wisely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Kastina by Penguin2: 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2023
Moh247:
Make Buhari do normal

Buhari will not do any normal.

He will not extend the date of old naira withdrawal and Tinubu will have no cash to buy votes.

Tell Tinubu to stop disturbing Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Kastina by Kuvasin: 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2023
Flathead8:
Tinubu was accompanied by Governor Masari of Kastina, Governor Bagudu of Kebbi, Governor Zulum of Borno and Kastina APC Governorship Candidate, Umar Dikko
Baba looks wirried
Re: Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Kastina by Felabrity: 7:50pm On Jan 27, 2023
To ask for forgiveness
Re: Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Kastina by Yaribanzaonic: 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2023
Before, thiefnubuu had unrestricted access to Ask Villa...zombies cheered

Now thiefnubuu sends his son to go an Beg...
Now thiefnubuu needs Northern Governors to see Buhari.

And most agbado Idiats don't even still want to understand that Thiefnubuu has been rejected in the spirit and physical realms.

BUHARI didn't see the Agbado idiat..that is what they are dodging from everyone. But we don hear scores.

Atiku is truly a bad guy Political strategist. Na Atiku dey gaslight the yawa codedly.

Agbado must learn politics and understand that propaganda and stomach infrastructure work only in the sad waste...spits

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Kastina by Richardonald(m): 8:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
AllTheWayUp:
grin grin grin
grin see the real headline

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Kastina by techWriter3: 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
render politician have normal
Re: Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Kastina by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
Thiefnubuu stop disturbing booharii to dash you northern bloc votes. Leave the man to rest, shebi you insulted him that he 'lu'le' 3 times until you saved him. Save yourself now.

The new currency issue will never be backtracked for your sake. Nigeria is far bigger than you. Thank God Buharri sent you back, his guards did not allow you see him. Go back home and lick your wounds. grin
Re: Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Kastina by stanluiz(m): 8:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
Tinubu should stop begging BuBu. cheesy After insulting him in Abeokuta and accusing him of sabotage, he now carry Northern governors to beg on behalf of him. cheesy Beggy, Beggy.

Bubu no go hear anything. No going back on Naira design.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Kastina by Houstency(m): 8:16pm On Jan 27, 2023

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Kastina by stanluiz(m): 8:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
Moh247:
Make Buhari do normal
Buhari will not do anything normal for your candidate.

The naira design deadline will end on 31st January. Buhari and Emifele do talk am. No date shifting.

Tinubu go beg tire. He as sent his son, no way. He uses his lapdog in House of Rep, yet no way. Buhari no listen to am.

He now carry Northern governors to go and beg. I thought Urchins say, Tinubu is not afraid of cabals. Then why begging ?
Re: Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Kastina by stanluiz(m): 8:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
Thiefnubuu stop disturbing booharii to dash you northern bloc votes. Leave the man to rest, shebi you insulted him that he 'lu'le' 3 times until you saved him. Save yourself now.

The new currency issue will never be backtracked for your sake. Nigeria is far bigger than you. Thank God Buharri sent you back, his guards did not allow you see him. Go back home and lick your wounds. grin
So he no even see buhari grin

No be small thing oooh
Re: Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Kastina by Wickedfacts: 9:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
ResidentSnitch:
Begi begi druggie...
That's how most of the Afonja pigs behave here on Nairaland - they blow hot during the day but sneak back here in the night to beg for alms...
cc: wickedfacts.
Kindly shun tribalism and vote wisely.

Don't disturb me. Today is Friday, I'm busy with your mother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Visits President Buhari In Kastina by ResidentSnitch(f): 9:50pm On Jan 27, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Don't disturb me. Today is Friday, I'm busy with your mother.
Seun, OAM4J , Mynd44,
Kindly caution this guy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yorubas Need To Rally Around Tinubu Now / President Tinubu Is Clearing My Doubts! / Lagos La Vida Loca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.