Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) (35933 Views)

Apapa: Obi Is A Liar, But For God, I would Have Been Mobbed In Court Today / Peter Obi On The Streets Of Lagos, Followed By Huge Crowd Of Supporters / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 27, 2023
Kaycee9242:

See i get surprised at the kind of people that talk about voting for obi, on a norm these are the people i least expected to know about him. Feb 25th will be shocking

Don't mind the jargons you read online from paid propagandists, mostly here on nairaland. Obi is very known in the North! I can confidently tell you this cause I do business across the North. I returned from Kaduna on Saturday, was in Zamfara on Monday. The man is known and liked. He'll get his required 25% in the required Northern States. At this point, the South South and South East owe it to Obi to get their PVCs and vote. Forget the Central; the Nigerians there have sworn against APC.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:43pm On Jan 27, 2023
We no dey go rally but our PVC will soon be at work...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by iykejohnson(m): 6:44pm On Jan 27, 2023
Buddha3:

I swear baba!

In the entire Abuja Municipal Area Council where I live, Peter Obi's Presidential banners are not up to 9. In my Lokogoma district precisely, I've never stumbled on even one. But somehow, Abuja as a City is on stand still, waiting for February 25th just to vote Peter Obi. The funny thing is, it is even the bike men and keke riders that are publicising it most.

I don't know how Obi was able to harness social media to the point his candidacy is now a major threat to the usual big players. But the God that is doing it for Obi, spreading his popularity and grace, must do it for me this year!
Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by iykejohnson(m): 6:45pm On Jan 27, 2023
Waterysperm:
As a junior Urchin, this news is not good for my health walahi.
This got me laughing so hardπŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Rimsd(m): 6:47pm On Jan 27, 2023
Waterysperm:

Sorry ohhh, just get use to it because Peter Obi is your next president. God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Perfectbeing(m): 6:50pm On Jan 27, 2023
gozmok1:
Northners will vote for LP and PDP in presidential election mark my word.

Christians will not vote for APC.... look at what is happening in kaduna MUZLEM/MUZLEM REGIME

No student will vote for APC....our future in danger should APC govt continue in Power after what they did to Nigerians we will never forget...

Lekki MASSACRE 😭😭😭😭😭 Still fresh in our mind.

APC may win slightly in Southwest.

last presidential election APC was controlling the six states in south west but the results of the presidential election was too close to call, PDP even won Oyo and Ondo with seating APC governors. See data below:

Ekiti (APC 219,231, PDP 154,032)
Osun (APC 347,634, PDP 337,377)
Ogun (APC 281,762, PDP 194,655)
Oyo (APC 365,229, PDP 366,690)
Ondo (APC 241,769, PDP 275,901)
Lagos (APC 580,825, PDP 448,015)
Total (APC, 2,036,450, PDP 1,776,670).

The people that are making noise, thinking a certain party is administering the state, will give an edge. I just pity them. The performance of APC had not even helped them but they are convenient to make noise on state election matter. For years now, APGA had been winning Anambra Governorship election but at the Presidential level, PDP had been carrying the day.

No doubt, Tinubu will want to win big in south west, then throw around dollars and naira but I doubt he will get pass 55% of the votes with his money because people are angry because of hunger.
You're leaving out one key issue.
Southwest didn't have Tinubu (a son of the soil) in 2019. They have this time.
Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Crimond: 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2023
Peter Obi cannot make all the changes for a better Nigeria by himself. He will also need the input of the legislature. To achieve success, Nigerians who vote for Obi must also vote for an LP majority legislature; Senators and Representatives.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Zorn: 6:53pm On Jan 27, 2023
princeryle1:
Ok
Collect your shishi
Chop your shit grin grin cheesy

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by TLE900: 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2023
It's a known fact that H.E Peter Obi is a force to reckon with in the presidential election and he is definetly going to win FCT. Banex plaza isostly dominated by the Ibos.
Kingsmeal:
Peter Obi is actually the biggest celebrity in Africa right now, I mean no other Politician can go to any street anywhere in the Country or even in the UK & get Nigerians to move like this.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s0nVQjrls8

H.E. Peter Obi paid a surprise visit to Banex Plaza, Abuja, today.
Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Igba123: 7:03pm On Jan 27, 2023
Waterysperm:
don't worry, na social media thing. E go clear urchins and their slave masters for eye las Las.
Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
When love comes from the heart, not because it's my party or because I was paid to show up

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2023
Johnrake69:
Peter Obi and Kwankwaso seem to be the only candidates with organic support.

This is really commendable

Organic votes are more important
Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Danisaint112(m): 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2023
Na we wey dey Abuja go tell you who go win election.
I commented here recently that my whole street is Obidient but some were arguing ignorantly.

Anyone that still thinks Peter Obi is a mouse in this election is a joker. February 25 will decide. πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by PerfectMan24: 7:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
Waterysperm:
U can port and be baptized. Now receive baptizim:
I baptize u in the name of OBI, DATTI, LP & structureless citizens. From today, u re no more urchin. U have become an OBIdent citizen. All ur iberiberism has been 4given. As long as u will embrace peace & progress for the growth & development of this our bleeding nation. Where son of no man will become someone without knowing anyone. So help me God

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by cozy7(m): 7:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
copyrites:

Omo.. More like a rally.

Atiku and Tinubu didn't see this coming. They must be going through a lot right now as their imminent failure at the polls draw near.
Their failure is guaranteed, Nigerians are now awake!!
Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by garfield1: 7:36pm On Jan 27, 2023
Buddha3:

#EndSars was an eye opener!

Youths realised they can be a force with just social media, during that protest. And today they're using the same medium to propel Obi.

And people are not just talking this time. PVCs are flying everywhere. It is going to take very gruesome and violent rigging techniques to deprive Obi of Victory, if things continue like this.

Tinubu will go extreme to stop him
Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Alpharey: 7:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
Waterysperm:

Hahahaha
Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by pacespot(m): 7:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
The more civilized and exposed a community is the less support PDAPC gets from the area. Just look at the areas where APC is pulling massive crowds in the North, mostly the places with too many downtrodden. APC also pulled crowds in certain areas because of religion and ethnicity in case of South West.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Buksaylor: 7:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
Obi should thread carefully the way he is allowing himself to get mobbed in public.
APC government is the worst democratic government in Nigerian history. Autocratic democrats can do anything o.
I don talk my own! sad

You think it's Obi..it's a spirit.No man born of woman can harm him.it is in the Bible.
Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by daygee12: 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2023
gozmok1:
Northners will vote for LP and PDP in presidential election mark my word.

Christians will not vote for APC.... look at what is happening in kaduna MUZLEM/MUZLEM REGIME

No student will vote for APC....our future in danger should APC govt continue in Power after what they did to Nigerians we will never forget...

Lekki MASSACRE 😭😭😭😭😭 Still fresh in our mind.

APC may win slightly in Southwest.

last presidential election APC was controlling the six states in south west but the results of the presidential election was too close to call, PDP even won Oyo and Ondo with seating APC governors. See data below:

Ekiti (APC 219,231, PDP 154,032)
Osun (APC 347,634, PDP 337,377)
Ogun (APC 281,762, PDP 194,655)
Oyo (APC 365,229, PDP 366,690)
Ondo (APC 241,769, PDP 275,901)
Lagos (APC 580,825, PDP 448,015)
Total (APC, 2,036,450, PDP 1,776,670).

The people that are making noise, thinking a certain party is administering the state, will give an edge. I just pity them. The performance of APC had not even helped them but they are convenient to make noise on state election matter. For years now, APGA had been winning Anambra Governorship election but at the Presidential level, PDP had been carrying the day.

No doubt, Tinubu will want to win big in south west, then throw around dollars and naira but I doubt he will get pass 55% of the votes with his money because people are angry because of hunger.

We all know PDP & LP are same
Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by martinm45: 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2023
Agbafo camp is actually now shivering
Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Rexxie234(m): 8:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
Omo.. More like a rally.

Atiku and Tinubu didn't see this coming. They must be going through a lot right now as their imminent failure at the polls draw near. Their eyes don big!
Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by ObiaboAdoka(m): 8:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
ObiDatti is a goal.
Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Ojiofor: 8:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
The terrorist should go and create an Islamic Emirate where Muslims can rule themselves.
Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Whoknowsme: 8:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
Reinaldo:
You're seeing the winning team. As a Yoruba man, me and my household will vote Peter Obi.

See genuine love. No need to pay anybody hundreds of millions to buy fake love. No need to weaponize poverty and ignorance to force people to vote for him.

@Moh247 Oyin44 Biodun556 Leodeking Throwback Abdul05 TinubuAdvocate Freestuffsng PandoraObi lhordspy Roboto11 Batified2023

Come and see the four people who have been tweeting from a self-contained room.
You forgot to mention Mannabbqgrill (if i spelt the name correctly)
Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by ibechris(m): 8:25pm On Jan 27, 2023
olisefom:
There's this person that people don't love buh his poster/banner is everywhere in this city. Don't let me mention name

TINUBU.
Even in front of my house but we still hate am.
Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Johnrake69: 8:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
lansile:

Organic votes are more important

Organic support do translate to organic votes. Most first time voters are voting for Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Medalb: 8:45pm On Jan 27, 2023
Funny people,this building materials in abuja were obi brothers dominate,this man face no show abeg
Kingsmeal:
grin
Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Thebigheart: 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2023
NA DEM DEY RUSH US
Re: Peter Obi Gets Mobbed In Abuja By Crowd Of Supporters (Video) by Isabi4lov: 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
grin the young shall grow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onitsha Today / "No Food, No Roads, No Light, No Water, No Probs" (Photo) / 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.