Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State (12347 Views)

Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River / Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) / Obaseki & Shuaibu's Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Ovia West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 27, 2023
Godwin4444:
God is not igbo

I am Yoruba Mr. Tribal Bigot. E ma rora mugbo sir 😂
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2023
garfield1:

The rUral areas dont know obi

LMAO!

Do you know the Ekoi tribe in Cross River?
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 27, 2023
garfield1:

Let obi also come and campaign

Search for "Peter Obi in Abuja"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by uvie66: 7:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
Obaofaba:
Buhari called Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mr President.

End of discussion.

Nothing except God can stop him from being the president.

Everything works in his favor including those against him. They split themselves, perhaps he bought them to fight themselves and cause themselves massive injuries that will forever haunt them.

Above all, he's the most competent, his ideas , innovation, policy document, blueprints and most importantly, his anticedents are all in the public glare in simple terms, no ambiguity and not vague.

He is capable of winning himself, but his opponents are winning him the presidency seat in a platter.
.....and asiwaju will continue on the trajectory of Banditry, high inflation, IPOB unrest in SE, food inflation, high unemployment, incessant school strike and endless blackout,are we not tired of suffering
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by Minatouchiha(m): 7:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
Jones4190:

cross river is already in the bag,

Lol. With this 59 people I'm seeing here? There's nothing for you people in CR. Tinubu that called Nigeria a refuse dump.
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by Bhol28: 7:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
Reinaldo:
It shall end in failure by God's grace
Your wish
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
Bhol28:
Your wish

By God's grace it will end in failure to the benefit of majority of Nigerians who suffering because of terrible leaders
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by 007inc: 7:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
garfield1:

Ekajuk is a tribe yes but you grouped them with towns.
Abeg Shûût it up!
You dont know Cross River.
There are more Obidient than Edo & Plateau put together. Should I show u video of locals on Ugep and show u random interviews on whom they wanna vote? They don’t Even Know Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by bionixs: 7:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
Obaofaba:
Buhari called Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mr President.

End of discussion.

Nothing except God can stop him from being the president.

Everything works in his favor including those against him. They split themselves, perhaps he bought them to fight themselves and cause themselves massive injuries that will forever haunt them.

Above all, he's the most competent, his ideas , innovation, policy document, blueprints and most importantly, his anticedents are all in the public glare in simple terms, no ambiguity and not vague.

He is capable of winning himself, but his opponents are winning him the presidency seat in a platter.
Gos has stopped him already
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by garfield1: 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
007inc:

Abeg Shûût it up!
You dont know Cross River.
There are more Obidient than Edo & Plateau put together. Should I show u video of locals on Ugep and show u random interviews on whom they wanna vote? They don’t Even Know Tinubu

Ugep is dominated by apc.

1 Like

Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by garfield1: 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
Reinaldo:

Search for "Peter Obi in Abuja"

Abuja is a city.boki is a rural area.all obi campaign are done by obi but thousands are campaigning for Tinubu
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by garfield1: 7:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
Buddha3:

LMAO!

Do you know the Ekoi tribe in Cross River?

Thats my tribe.Tinubu will win or lose narrowly
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by garfield1: 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
Buddha3:

Peter Obi does not need to campaign in Cross River State. He owns majority of the votes that will come out of there because the youths have long taken it upon themselves to campaign vigorously for him. He has been accepted and owned by Cross Riverians.

So you can conserve your small energy and use it to try winning votes from other States.

Youths in urban areas.majority of those that will vote are the middle aged and elderly
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by Babastrong(m): 7:17pm On Jan 27, 2023
[quote author=Reinaldo post=120429014]It shall end in failure by God's grace [ God does not listen to frivolity. You can call your biafra gods.]
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by longayink: 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
What will these Tinubu campaigners tell my Boki people to make them vote SENILE BULABA BLUE DRUG TRAFFICKING BARON Tinubu, for president of Nigeria?
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by Onedayoneday: 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
None of these people will voteTinubu
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by Jagabanofafrica: 7:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
Tinubu is the man for President

Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan
Yoruba lokan

1 Like

Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by kingyakos: 7:37pm On Jan 27, 2023
garfield1:
The apc senatorial candidate for cross river central district and current speaker of the state house of assembly hon eteng Jonah Williams campaigning for himself and Tinubu in all the 11 wards of boki lga.

Oga stop to dey lie abeg......
Till eteng finish him campaign for mbube in boki e no mention tinubu name.
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by hohafrank(m): 7:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
He should stop disturbing himself because no matter how hard he tried he can't get 5:% votes.I mean Tinubu will lose woefully QED.
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by izubext007: 7:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
Tinubu is just wasting his stolen money .
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by Charlesedet: 7:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
garfield1:

No one is campaigning for him.those rural people dont vote independently, they vote by consensus
Get all wat u can achieve from ur principal,. Cos Cross River is PDP☂️☂️
While. Nigeria is LP👨‍👨‍👦‍👦
Nobody is. Hearing of apc
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by mcfestgee: 7:44pm On Jan 27, 2023
garfield1:

Let obi also come and campaign

I think it's high time we stop attacking ourselves in the south. The north have come together to give the mandate to Atiku. Bubu is dancing towards this direction.

This they will actualize through the greediness of the south politicians.

The only way to ensure power does not shift to the north is that the two frontrunners in the south is to agree to step down for each other. North alone cannot produce the president, they need the cooperation of a region in the south which Tinubu help them to achieve in 2015.

I will suggest Tinubu swallow some pride, step down for Obi because the northerners around him don't want him, they just want to eat his money. Also, Tinubu has so much baggage that does not appeal to youth and the elighteened Nigerians that formed the bulk of this year's election.

Once again, the North at last, last whether in PDP or APC Will rally round Atiku. That is why you hear APC decamping to PDP every day in the North.

Let South West stop insulting south East and let South East stop insulting south west.

I come in peace.

1 Like

Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by Cajal(m): 7:47pm On Jan 27, 2023
Reinaldo:
For TREASURY LOOTERS
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by Winning123: 7:53pm On Jan 27, 2023
Tinubu step down for a kindagatten who has no signature project as a governor, who can't point to leaders he raised. Do you think at all?

mcfestgee:

I think it's high time we stop attacking ourselves in the south. The north have come together to give the mandate to Atiku. Bubu is dancing towards this direction.

This they will actualize through the greediness of the south politicians.

The only way to ensure power does not shift to the north is that the two frontrunners in the south is to agree to step down for each other. North alone cannot produce the president, they need the cooperation of a region in the south which Tinubu help them to achieve in 2015.

I will suggest Tinubu swallow some pride, step down for Obi because the northerners around him don't want him, they just want to eat his money. Also, Tinubu has so much baggage that does not appeal to youth and the elighteened Nigerians that formed the bulk of this year's election.

Once again, the North at last, last whether in PDP or APC Will rally round Atiku. That is why you hear APC decamping to PDP every day in the North.

Let South West stop insulting south East and let South East stop insulting south west.

I come in peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2023
garfield1:

Which of the Ekoi settlement are you please?
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by shimolv: 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2023
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 27, 2023
Cajal:

For TREASURY LOOTERS

Amen
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by Slurity(m): 8:01pm On Jan 27, 2023
Reinaldo:
You can say that with crying now.
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by mcfestgee: 8:02pm On Jan 27, 2023
Winning123:
Tinubu step down for a kindagatten who has no signature project as a governor, who can't point to leaders he raised. Do you think at all?

Okay, very soon you will realize Tinubu is standing alone. Even you, know the truth. The power that be don't want him which he knows. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by Ransomtheking(m): 8:03pm On Jan 27, 2023
garfield1:

Just dey whine yourself 🤗.it's okay
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
Slurity:
You can say that with crying now.

That's your portion not mine. Carry it on your head and be hawking it to fellow urchins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bitter Pill Must Be Administered To Build Better Future For Nigeria - Tinubu / Plateau: Appeal Court dismisses review, fines 16 sacked PDP lawmakers N8m each / 8 Deaths At APC Taraba Rally: SGF Leads Buhari’s Delegation To Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.