Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State (12317 Views)

Pictures As APC Holds Campaign Rally For Tinubu In Boki LG, Cross River / Dog Joins Peter Obi Rally To Ward Off Bats In Lagos (Pictured) / Obaseki & Shuaibu's Ward-To-Ward Campaign In Ovia West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by Slurity(m): 8:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
Reinaldo:

That's your portion not mine. Carry it on your head and be hawking it to fellow urchins.
AS E DEY PAIN YOU, E DEY SWEET US.
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by garfield1: 8:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
Buddha3:

Which of the Ekoi settlement are you please?

I'll not reveal more
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by garfield1: 8:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
mcfestgee:

I think it's high time we stop attacking ourselves in the south. The north have come together to give the mandate to Atiku. Bubu is dancing towards this direction.

This they will actualize through the greediness of the south politicians.

The only way to ensure power does not shift to the north is that the two frontrunners in the south is to agree to step down for each other. North alone cannot produce the president, they need the cooperation of a region in the south which Tinubu help them to achieve in 2015.

I will suggest Tinubu swallow some pride, step down for Obi because the northerners around him don't want him, they just want to eat his money. Also, Tinubu has so much baggage that does not appeal to youth and the elighteened Nigerians that formed the bulk of this year's election.

Once again, the North at last, last whether in PDP or APC Will rally round Atiku. That is why you hear APC decamping to PDP every day in the North.

Let South West stop insulting south East and let South East stop insulting south west.

I come in peace.

Let obi step down for him instead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by garfield1: 8:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
Charlesedet:

Get all wat u can achieve from ur principal,. Cos Cross River is PDP☂️☂️
While. Nigeria is LP👨‍👨‍👦‍👦
Nobody is. Hearing of apc

Pdp that is divided and hurriedly ended their campaign?
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by garfield1: 8:15pm On Jan 27, 2023
kingyakos:

Oga stop to dey lie abeg......
Till eteng finish him campaign for mbube in boki e no mention tinubu name.

At least people are campaigning for apc.who is campaigning for l
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
garfield1:

I'll not reveal more

Lol.

You can only deceive unintelligent people online, my brother. I am of the Ekoi tribe as well. Both parents, well grounded to the roots. If you're claiming to be my kinsman, tell me the name of your settlement and I'll give you your history, then respect whatever perceptions you hold as regards Cross River politics.
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by lagosrd: 8:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
These ones no sabi anything. They are really far from civilization and reality. Boki east and west, una better reject them......... Otherwise una know say una no too far from Cameroon. Na go una dey.... Sope otilo
Okundi
Iruwan kwakwagan
Boje
Etc
Ok oooo
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by deygar: 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
garfield1:

Yala will never vote tinubu..their vote is for obi...
There is no town like ekajuk.ogoja is mainly urban so obi will trend.yala and apc will always vote where their elites direct
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by garfield1: 8:41pm On Jan 27, 2023
[quote author=deygar post=120432370][/quote]

Yala votes are remote controlled by a group of cartel in apc.obi has no chance
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by kingyakos: 8:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
garfield1:

At least people are campaigning for apc.who is campaigning for l

People are campaigning for themselves
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by garfield1: 8:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
Buddha3:

Lol.

You can only deceive unintelligent people online, my brother. I am of the Ekoi tribe as well. Both parents, well grounded to the roots. If you're claiming to be my kinsman, tell me the name of your settlement and I'll give you your history, then respect whatever perceptions you hold as regards Cross River politics.

Good.I am from akamkpa,iko esai.my area is controlled by hon Matt olory in apc.you know that already
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by garfield1: 8:55pm On Jan 27, 2023
kingyakos:

People are campaigning for themselves

Obi is finished in crs
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by garfield1: 8:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
mcfestgee:

Okay, very soon you will realize Tinubu is standing alone. Even you, know the truth. The power that be don't want him which he knows. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

So is it obi they want?
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by powerhouse3(m): 8:59pm On Jan 27, 2023
garfield1:

Apc is overrunning crs
I see you didn't tag because you know I will pinch holes in your bubble....but how can you say that a whole cross river can descend low to vote for APC ,even PDP is not certain talk more of APC..

Akpabio fate await Ayade..

We go see here
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by millionaireman: 9:00pm On Jan 27, 2023
Obaofaba:
Buhari called Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mr President.

End of discussion.

Nothing except God can stop him from being the president.

Everything works in his favor including those against him. They split themselves, perhaps he bought them to fight themselves and cause themselves massive injuries that will forever haunt them.

Above all, he's the most competent, his ideas , innovation, policy document, blueprints and most importantly, his anticedents are all in the public glare in simple terms, no ambiguity and not vague.

He is capable of winning himself, but his opponents are winning him the presidency seat in a platter.

So if Buhari called Tinubu Mr President, that transforms Tinubu as next president of Nigeria
Small mind - Tinubu urchinss. Tinubu might not even understand what Mr President means, because he is senile, suffers dementia and shuffling gait.

Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by Popeonah(m): 9:02pm On Jan 27, 2023
Obaofaba:
Buhari called Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mr President.

End of discussion.

Nothing except God can stop him from being the president.

Everything works in his favor including those against him. They split themselves, perhaps he bought them to fight themselves and cause themselves massive injuries that will forever haunt them.

Above all, he's the most competent, his ideas , innovation, policy document, blueprints and most importantly, his anticedents are all in the public glare in simple terms, no ambiguity and not vague.

He is capable of winning himself, but his opponents are winning him the presidency seat in a platter.
Comedian
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by garfield1: 9:03pm On Jan 27, 2023
powerhouse3:
I see you didn't tag because you know I will pinch holes in your bubble....but how can you say that a whole cross river can descend low to vote for APC ,even PDP is not certain talk more of APC..

Akpabio fate await Ayade..

We go see here

Prince will win,jarigbe will only win ogoja.ayade will finish him in yala,obudu.trust ayade na,they will place jarigbe on house arrest that election day.tinubu will win or lose narrowly
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by kingyakos: 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
garfield1:

Obi is finished in crs

Sleep dey ur eyes
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by 007inc: 9:55pm On Jan 27, 2023
garfield1:

Ugep is dominated by apc.
U dey smoke Igbooo
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by Roboto11: 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

I was in cross River last month, stayed in rural Ogoja , visited Ekajuk, Bekwerra,Yala. They are some of the most ObiDient people I know. Their Garri, yam and Fufu are of the best quality I know.

Remain in your neck of the woods and keep deceiving yourself. You don't know Nigeria more than I do.. grin

Shatap.

You know northern cross River because you are an Abaliki boy buying rice from Nkarasi.
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by ofwest47(m): 11:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
EMILOKAN EMILOKAN EMILOKAN all the way,no I Before Others ( courtesy of Zik) man can go to campaign in Cross River, Akwa Ibom and River State since after The 1970 civil war. Everybody knows.
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by Morizo(m): 12:22am On Jan 28, 2023
garfield1:
The apc senatorial candidate for cross river central district and current speaker of the state house of assembly hon eteng Jonah Williams campaigning for himself and Tinubu in all the 11 wards of boki lga.

Tinubu? For which Boki? My own home. Day dreamers 🙃
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by garfield1: 12:30am On Jan 28, 2023
Morizo:

Tinubu? For which Boki? My own home. Day dreamers 🙃

Apc is very dominant in brutatong,boje,buantsebe,mborum,irruan,kagwagom,wula,okundi
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by ayo2008: 2:10am On Jan 28, 2023
Reinaldo:
It shall end in failure by God's grace

I say a big Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnñnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnmnmmmnnnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by ayo2008: 2:12am On Jan 28, 2023
garfield1:
I love apc.the floor is open for zombidients to wail

Despite all the havoc APC has wrecked on Nigeria, you love APC?

A wicked soul will say that statement
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by Mfetenang: 2:21am On Jan 28, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Cross River is ObiDient and you know it.
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by Mfetenang: 2:22am On Jan 28, 2023
Wetin concern Cross River State with Igbo man?
grin grin
Continue daydreaming.
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by Mfetenang: 2:22am On Jan 28, 2023
ayo2008:

Despite all the havoc APC has wrecked on Nigeria, you love APC?

A wicked soul will say that statement
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by Mfetenang: 2:23am On Jan 28, 2023
Despite all the hardship IPOB has caused you still love IPOB,only a confused man can do that grin
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by AdaojoTheUrchin: 4:59am On Jan 28, 2023
Roboto11:

Shatap.

You know northern cross River because you are an Abaliki boy buying rice from Nkarasi.

Better than being a ritualistic skull-mining buffoon like you that believes that rotten humans will make rich. How you see am? grin
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by Atlantis585: 7:10am On Jan 28, 2023
garfield1:
The apc senatorial candidate for cross river central district and current speaker of the state house of assembly hon eteng Jonah Williams campaigning for himself and Tinubu in all the 11 wards of boki lga.

Wasted efforts.

Simply dead on arrival.

The drug dealing and money laundering olodo from Iragbiji will be lucky to get up to 10% from demented mo’fckers from any SS, SE and NC state.

You can take that to the bank my friends.
Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign For Tinubu In Boki, Cross River State by Shikini: 3:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

I was in cross River last month, stayed in rural Ogoja , visited Ekajuk, Bekwarra,Yala. They are some of the most ObiDient people I know. Their Garri, yam and Fufu are of the best quality I know.

Remain in your neck of the woods and keep deceiving yourself. You don't know Nigeria more than I do.. grin

Which Ekajuk village did you visit?
I am right here at Mbok junction pricing Yams

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I’m Not A Thief, I’m Not A Criminal – Suswam / 2018 Budget: Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend N1.3 Billion On Travelling / End Of Boko Haram Will Come Sooner Than Later - VP Osinbajo Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.