Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Reason Why This Picture Of Peter Obi and His Media Team Is Trending. (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason Why This Picture Of Peter Obi and His Media Team Is Trending. (Photo) (5338 Views)

Wike Vs Fubara: The Home Team Is Winning But Game Is Wide Open - Dele Momodu / Npower Beneficiaries Attack Atiku And His Media Team For Trying To Discredit It. / Senator Andrew Uchendu Pays His Media Aide N30,000 Per Month (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why This Picture Of Peter Obi and His Media Team Is Trending. (Photo) by lhordspy: 7:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
Reason this picture of the Labour party presidential candidate, Peter Obi in a meeting with his media team is trending and why it was deleted by the official twitter page of Peter Obi.

(Peter Obi media team) From left to right: Chuma, Chukwudi, Nonso, Iheanacho, Okonkwo, Emeka, Onyeka, Odinaka, Chidera, Ebere, Maduabuchi

Tweeps reactions gotten from here:
https://twitter.com/DeeOneAyekooto/status/1618868729181515776?t=5Jih81rHRd0edl5neEB3pQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1618867307538948096?t=JuR1LvVGkd3TDggefPb8OQ&s=19

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reason Why This Picture Of Peter Obi and His Media Team Is Trending. (Photo) by lhordspy: 7:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
Reactions from twitter.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reason Why This Picture Of Peter Obi and His Media Team Is Trending. (Photo) by lhordspy: 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
I have nothing to preach anymore...

Few words they say is enough for the wise.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reason Why This Picture Of Peter Obi and His Media Team Is Trending. (Photo) by oyin44: 7:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
This is ibo's family affair....

Why did he delete the pic if tacitly he had nothing to hide ?

He shouldn't have done that. ...

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reason Why This Picture Of Peter Obi and His Media Team Is Trending. (Photo) by Okiton: 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
wink
with ur one eye u don't still wanna get sense

lhordspy
Reason this picture of the Labour party presidential candidate, Peter Obi in a meeting with his media team is trending and why it was deleted by the official twitter page of Peter Obi.

(Peter Obi media team) From left to right: Chuma, Chukwudi, Nonso, Iheanacho, Okonkwo, Emeka, Onyeka, Odinaka, Chidera, Ebere, Maduabuchi

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why This Picture Of Peter Obi and His Media Team Is Trending. (Photo) by gasparpisciotta: 7:17pm On Jan 27, 2023
IPOB agenda

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reason Why This Picture Of Peter Obi and His Media Team Is Trending. (Photo) by Danishguy(m): 7:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
gasparpisciotta:
IPOB agenda
Better than two faced afonjas

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reason Why This Picture Of Peter Obi and His Media Team Is Trending. (Photo) by Kingsmeal: 7:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ihordspy when are you coming to explain Bulaba Halublu?

Jobless urchin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reason Why This Picture Of Peter Obi and His Media Team Is Trending. (Photo) by ElSudani: 7:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
All Ibo media team. In your face tribalism from someone being touted by zombidients as the best for a multicultural Nigeria.

11 Likes

Re: Reason Why This Picture Of Peter Obi and His Media Team Is Trending. (Photo) by Ofunaofu: 7:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ihordspy is a tribally condemned urchin

Don't take him serious

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reason Why This Picture Of Peter Obi and His Media Team Is Trending. (Photo) by DontBullshitMe: 7:25pm On Jan 27, 2023
Honestly, I see nothing wrong with the picture.

Is he not an Igbo man? Didn't he grow up in an Igbo dominant community, why is it so bad that his closest allies/friends are Igbos? That's just natural.

This Nigeria issue of forcing people to work with people they don't trust on the basis of proving a nationalistic outlook is drawing the country back.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why This Picture Of Peter Obi and His Media Team Is Trending. (Photo) by lhordspy: 7:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Ihordspy is a tribally condemned urchin

Don't take him serious
Cry more..

4 Likes

Re: Reason Why This Picture Of Peter Obi and His Media Team Is Trending. (Photo) by donphilopus: 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
DontBullshitMe:

Is he not an Igbo man? Didn't he grow up in an Igbo dominant community, why is it so bad that his closest allies/friends are Igbos? That's just natural.

This Nigeria issue of forcing people to work with people they don't trust on the basis of proving a nationalistic outlook is drawing the country back.

But you've been accusing Buhari of ethnic chauvinism. Why the double standard?

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reason Why This Picture Of Peter Obi and His Media Team Is Trending. (Photo) by samiabigail: 7:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
I've said it before and I will say it again the problem of this con3 are all this Yoruba Muslim no brain at all

modify:- I'm also a Yoruba

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reason Why This Picture Of Peter Obi and His Media Team Is Trending. (Photo) by Linda1999: 7:33pm On Jan 27, 2023
Reason why this picture is treading is because, the presidential candidate is talking about the progress of the people and the country, the picture can enlightening you more

Contact me to write your Academic assignments, chat up on WhatsApp- see signature for my number 👇

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why This Picture Of Peter Obi and His Media Team Is Trending. (Photo) by Isobug: 7:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
oyin44:
This is ibo affair....

Obi coming is to promote ibo domination against the north and south west ..

Why did he delete the pic if tacitly he had nothing bad in his mind?

Who takes you serious again. Hateful soul.
Media team is zone by zone. This is south east, south south zone. Haven't you heard of Tanko Yanusa, Ndi Kato etc for the Northern zone

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reason Why This Picture Of Peter Obi and His Media Team Is Trending. (Photo) by lhordspy: 7:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
samiabigail:
I've said it before and I will say it again the problem of this con3 are all this Yoruba Muslim no brain at all

modify:- I'm also a Yoruba

"I am also yoruba"

No yoruba person dead or alive will ever use this statement you used. Real yoruba dont need to input "I am also yoruba" at the end of every statement for validations.

Only fakes do. And we know what you are. Flat-he@d.

ganisucks:

Where is Diran Onifade from: Enugu or Abia?
ganisucks:
He's in the picture. He's the man on the left of Peter Obi. The bias Op is so meshed in ethnic hatred, that he failed to see Diran sitting very close to Obi.
Shut da fvck up... You are just a blind follower. Nzogbu Nzogbu children. All this !POB children that only recognise Peter obi in Labour party and no one else. You dont even know Diran onifade, Fmr NTA NEWS correspondent; your campaign spokeperson. He is no where near anywhere in the picture above.
Diran onifade is the one below.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reason Why This Picture Of Peter Obi and His Media Team Is Trending. (Photo) by Yaribanzaonic: 7:36pm On Jan 27, 2023
Show me the IGBO man in Lagos APC that is a member of the media team. If you don't show me 1 or another tribe, then your rants are as fuulish and stale as Thiefnubuus Pampers..

donphilopus:

But you've been accusing Buhari of ethnic chauvinism. Why the double standard?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why This Picture Of Peter Obi and His Media Team Is Trending. (Photo) by donphilopus: 7:37pm On Jan 27, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Show me the IGBO man in Lagos APC that is a member of the media team. If you don't show me 1 or another tribe, then your rants are as fuulish and stale as Thiefnubuus Pampers..

Are you ok? We are talking about Nigeria and you're talking about Lagos? Festus Keyamo is a member of media team. Onanuga is also a member. He chose across board so what are you saying!?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why This Picture Of Peter Obi and His Media Team Is Trending. (Photo) by Yaribanzaonic: 7:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
Are you shocked that a Yoruba called you Muslims out? grin

But you are not shocked when MURIC said they won't vote a Yoruba Christian?? grin

Show me a person that isn't an agbado idiat, that is in thiefnubuus media team.

Zombie and useless Tribalism

lhordspy:

"I am also yoruba"

No yoruba person dead or alive will ever use this statement you used.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reason Why This Picture Of Peter Obi and His Media Team Is Trending. (Photo) by Yaribanzaonic: 7:44pm On Jan 27, 2023
Keyamo is insectiri just like Reno Omokiri..both are agbado extension Idiats, just like people from KOGI, like Deji Adeyanju. Show me an IGBO man in theifnubus useless lying machine...spits

donphilopus:

Are you ok? We are talking about Nigeria and you're talking about Lagos? Festus Keyamo is a member of media team. Onanuga is also a member. He chose across board so what are you saying!?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why This Picture Of Peter Obi and His Media Team Is Trending. (Photo) by Felabrity: 7:44pm On Jan 27, 2023
Urchins always wailing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Why This Picture Of Peter Obi and His Media Team Is Trending. (Photo) by Kuvasin: 7:46pm On Jan 27, 2023
lhordspy:

Reactions from twitter below
I will still vote for him..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why This Picture Of Peter Obi and His Media Team Is Trending. (Photo) by oyin44: 7:48pm On Jan 27, 2023
Isobug:

Media team is zone by zone. This is south east, south zone. Haven't you heard of Tanko Yanusa, Ndi Kato etc for the Northern zone

You people are coming to power to destroy the country ..as ojukwu did in the 60s.

Right here, l can promise you this, obi won't win

Get out of my mention abeg

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why This Picture Of Peter Obi and His Media Team Is Trending. (Photo) by TechW: 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2023
lhordspy:

Reactions from twitter below
Shameful urchin,
You assigned names to them to suit your narrative. Besides, nobody stops you from joining them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why This Picture Of Peter Obi and His Media Team Is Trending. (Photo) by Isobug: 7:52pm On Jan 27, 2023
oyin44:

You people are coming to power to destroy the country ..as ojukwu did in 60s.

Right here, l can promise you this, obi won't win

Get your fvk out of my mention
No be me and you. Look elsewhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why This Picture Of Peter Obi and His Media Team Is Trending. (Photo) by plaindealer: 7:54pm On Jan 27, 2023
Obi Pandora ipob is ipob ESN and biafra agenda.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why This Picture Of Peter Obi and His Media Team Is Trending. (Photo) by ganisucks(f): 7:55pm On Jan 27, 2023
lhordspy:

(Peter Obi media team) From left to right: [i][b]Chuma, Chukwudi, Nonso, Iheanacho, Okonkwo, Emeka, Onyeka, Odinaka,

Where is Diran Onifade from: Enugu or Abia?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reason Why This Picture Of Peter Obi and His Media Team Is Trending. (Photo) by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:58pm On Jan 27, 2023
DontBullshitMe:

We are talking about a Nigerian job, not an Igbo job.

Will he get his votes from Igbos alone? Or does he only campaign in Igboland.

If he can't find any allies outside Igboland, then what business has he with the presidency?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reason Why This Picture Of Peter Obi and His Media Team Is Trending. (Photo) by ganisucks(f): 7:59pm On Jan 27, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

We are talking about a Nigerian job, not an Igbo job.

Will he get his votes from Igbos alone? Or does he only campaign in Igboland.

If he can't find any allies outside Igboland, then what business has he with the presidency?
Where is Diran Onifade from?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reason Why This Picture Of Peter Obi and His Media Team Is Trending. (Photo) by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:00pm On Jan 27, 2023
Isobug:

Media team is zone by zone. This is south east, south zone. Haven't you heard of Tanko Yanusa, Ndi Kato etc for the Northern zone

Media is zone by zone?

This is the same man who claims he wants to come and cut cost of governance and reduce wastage.

He has not even won, he already has a media team in every of the zones.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why This Picture Of Peter Obi and His Media Team Is Trending. (Photo) by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:01pm On Jan 27, 2023
ganisucks:

Where is Diran Onifade from?

He certainly is not in that picture.

And why was the tweet deleted. It was signed PO. So, Peter Obi can't play an Atiku on us.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria's History Timeline (with Pictures) - 800B.C - 1999... / BOMBSHELL!!! Kwankwaso Lands Another Slap On The Faces Of Muhammadu Buhari / See What A Man Saw In Abuja About Nnamdi Kanu(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.