Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,225 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary (45357 Views)

Breaking! Lagos Tribunal Declare Labour Party Winner Of Amuwo Odofin / Osun Tribunal Verdict: Adeleke’s Lawyers Move To Get Certificate Of Return.. / 'God Knows Best' - Davido Reacts After INEC Declared APC’s Oyetola Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by Yaribanzaonic: 9:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
With your Oluwole education, irredeemable zombies like you should as a matter of urgency go back to school. When the term
'signs the checks' is used, it shows who is financially incharge of the States coffers or whose word decides how funds are disbursed in any given setting, like private and Government.

Now concerning the "bribeey' of Tribunal personnel you just indicted ya sefby claiming that APC has more Funds to outbid PDP in a bribery war, because OSUN state doesn't have the financial muscle to compete in the bribery segment? You are pathetic, and tomorrow same you will be shouting etiquette and sound morals.

Thiefnubuu urchins are despicable and I love what is happening to Thiefnubuu at the center. This is just the intro..the main course is loading. Enjoy your irrelevant "pronouncement" higher courts haven't even heard the case.

Grow up abeg..spits

LegendHero:

Na you talk say he still sign the check and probably you mean he can use those checks to influence the Appeal court judgement.

So I dey ask you say how much Osun get gangan for him to go head to head with the APC?

Money pass money and power pass power. While Osun is trying on her own, a governor of that state cannot go head to head in spending power with APC (a party with many contacts). If he drop 100 billion, them go match am. So just be humble.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by Johnnyessence(m): 9:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
LegendHero:

Now I can see you don't even understand the dynamics of politics in the West.

Just give it few more weeks, even Adeleke men themselves will start aligning and I can even tell you that this judgement will dampen his morale and give Asiwaju boys more chance to win more votes in Osun than before on election day.

You see all those odales like Baba Kabiru and co, they will start retracing their steps. They already started already tho even before now.
Today’s black market judgement from the tribunal will never stand.
Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by leisuretym: 9:30pm On Jan 27, 2023
Judgement for sale, APC government always using OSUN State for political experiments
Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by Heroicvic(m): 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
Dem don use Cutlass pursue every one tonight
Thuggery in osogbo and politicians are like bread and butter
Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by TheChameleon: 9:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
9. Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. Next President of Nigeria.

When he enters, enemies of Nigeria go hear am.

Those sabotaging electricity... forex markets... fuel supply.

Tinubu will definitely outshine Buhari.

You misbehave...you're crushed. Ask Dino and Saraki how far.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by Classssic: 9:33pm On Jan 27, 2023
Justice is all we want
Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by kcnwaigbo: 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
LegendHero:

If I am not wrong, I think based on the new electoral law, when the case is not a pre-election matter, it ends at the appeal court for governorship election cases. Only the presidential election can get to supreme court in this scenario. I might be wrong but that is my belief from what I read when the law came out if I still remember well.

This Osun case is an Election tribunal matter. Post election.
Oga the case will get to the supreme court.Tnkiu
Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by Godwin4444: 9:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
LegendHero:

Lol just dey play.

You guys in Adeleke team are the reason for his misfortune because you are all illiterates.

I really pity the man, upon all the money wey he don spend and dance wey he don dance, he does not deserve this.

Let me tell you, I have no interest in Osun election much and whether Oyetola or Adeleke govern them is none of my concern. Even when Adeleke won, I bear no animosity towards him in real life or Nairaland here.
igbos are making people hate some politicians

Like ambode n some unwise folks

At least they are enjoying edo no b lagos now

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by Godwin4444: 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2023
LegendHero:

Lol how much Osun get in the first place. Elo ni gbogbo budget yin l'Osun and elo ni Adeleke ti ya lowo banki ati awon contacts re?

Just dey play.

grin grin
the guy na Igbo

U don fall for his antics

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by Heffalump(m): 9:36pm On Jan 27, 2023
LegendHero:

INEC will not be able to win even if they appeal because APC are using their own data against them. It will be hard to deny their own record.
The only lie they ca try to give is technicalities by arguing that APC got the accredited voters BVAS report illegally which APC lawyers already trashed by showing the letter and etc of how they legally got the BVAS report.

You lost election and now you want to collect victory via the back door. Make una fear God for once. If there was over voting, fine, who says that that over voting went for PDP alone?

PDP in 16 years never committed all these atrocities APC is committing in less than 8 years. Let us all learn to be democratic at least.

The votes of the masses must count. All these manipulations will not succeed. You're a bad example for democracy. Stop bragging because the judgement is not yet over.
God punish all of you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by LegalWolf: 9:37pm On Jan 27, 2023
LegendHero:

INEC will not be able to win even if they appeal because APC are using their own data against them. It will be hard to deny their own record.

The only lie they ca try to give is technicalities by arguing that APC got the accredited voters BVAS report illegally which APC lawyers already trashed by showing the letter and etc of how they legally got the BVAS report.

Please who led the APC team?

1 Like

Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by Harrynight(m): 9:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
How come the over voting benefiting Adeleke?

Why would majority of the invalid votes mainly in favor of Adeleke? ??

1 Like

Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by Olumaeme: 9:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
LegendHero:

If I am not wrong, I think based on the new electoral law, when the case is not a pre-election matter, it ends at the appeal court for governorship election cases. Only the presidential election can get to supreme court in this scenario. I might be wrong but that is my belief from what I read when the law came out if I still remember well.

Since you have confessed that you may be wrong, you are good.

Pre or post election matters for Governorship ends at the supreme court.

Thanks.
Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by SodiumValproate: 9:40pm On Jan 27, 2023
LegendHero:

Which supreme court?
The one wey dey Abuja cool

1 Like

Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by omowolewa: 9:40pm On Jan 27, 2023
Apt
Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by Jack500: 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2023
Asgard13:
Okay…

Why the panic ..

Let the court chose the BVA.. that’s authentic.. and one credible enough

Not the tribunal judges in some ones pocket .. just concluding for inec and court .. even having the audacity to ask Inec to reissue it’s certificate

What evidence do they even have that the said over and discrepancies was not work of party agents

For now Adeleke remains the governor .. and will appeal

No need to panic

Everyone understands it a rogue one from Tinubu..

Meanwhile for those asking Tinubu this and that..

Tinubu losing his hometown is a big blow to him and his party.. and baron need it.. he did it al .. he has always been doing it especially with Osun .. Osun has never gotten it right ever since the days of salami.. it’s always been rogue …

That’s the cash cow of Tinubu .. free funds .. no one really cares because it a quiet sleepy down .. without much economic benefit ..

Funny Tinubu always make his move anytime the opposition is distracted with another political activities ..

Only say this time .. Adeleke and Pdp will never allow this one go..

Either it burns or he burn ..

That’s the reality of Osun election

You can’t steal the peoples mandate and start explaining what you don’t know..

The court will do a thorough job this time .. on both sides and let’s see how it’s goes

PDP as a party is not distracted .. that’s the strategy of Apc .. as long as Adeleke remains the governor .. till May 29..

Then no wahala..

Judiciary will handle the matter .. even if the Chief Justice is biased without conciense.. e no go believe how e go happen

But Osun will never ever be stolen again

Omo ibo killing himself on Osun matter, I hope you don't get high BP eventually

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by Donedeal1(m): 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
Dance! Dance,!! Dance!!! Adeleke come and dance oh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by Britishpea: 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
Johnnyessence:
APC urchin, Na lies and propaganda will destroy you more. Appeal Court and Supreme Court of justice will decide on the Bvas reports . It’s not over yet

Give us your own version let’s Peruse on it. I’m yet to see a smart Obi rodent.

2 Likes

Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by duro4chang(m): 9:44pm On Jan 27, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Is that why you and your goons are spamming everywhere ? When you know that the Appeal Court and Supreme Court still dey?

Can the defeated Governor occupy the office instantly?? no na!! You of course know that this is not casted in stone. Even the reference to KIZZ DANIELS music shows that the Judges are already compromised. So why celebrate and hallucinate prematurely??

You guys sef..Grow up abeg...na wah!!
Even with the evidence of over voting? INEC bleep up and nothing can be done. Your appeal and Supreme Court cannot change anything.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 27, 2023
What if INEC is responsible for manipulating BVAS results?
Because I don't know how else people like adamu garba will be chest-beating that oyetola would be returned.
I seriously doubt the credibility of elections under INEC
Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by Tareq1105: 9:45pm On Jan 27, 2023
Johnnyessence:
APC urchin, Na lies and propaganda will destroy you more. Appeal Court and Supreme Court of justice will decide on the Bvas reports . It’s not over yet

I wonder how Ede voters go pass Osogbo (Olorunda), is it not abraka dabra of PDP?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by Mrkumareze(m): 9:46pm On Jan 27, 2023
muykem:
INEC has said they will not appeal the judgement. BVAS report were issued to APC at instance of Tribunal directive so the second BVAS report has become after thought. INEC explanation on synchronise BVAS sounds funny because the election results were declared based on the one issued to APC and not on synchronised one as claimed.

How did the judge accredited the overvoting to PDP candidate ? Are they not supposed to have a rerun when it's obvious accreditation is not voting(meaning the over voting could be from any party member)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by Lumig: 9:46pm On Jan 27, 2023
cool
Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by chukel(m): 9:46pm On Jan 27, 2023
LegendHero:
1) The BVAS is truly a game changer and should ordinarily be above manipulation.

2) The BVAS ascertains or validates voters' identity, and it is mandatory prior to voting. Every voter must be BVAS'ed before they are issued with a ballot to vote. In short, BVAS accredits voters.

3) After elections, the results are then collated and entered manually on INEC form EC8As. However, the number of voters on INEC Form EC8A must never exceed the number of accredited voters on BVAS. That's over-voting and automatic cancellation under the EA 2022.

4) When a winner was declared by INEC in Osun elections, it was assumed by all that the BVAS and Form EC8As tallied. It was thought that Adeleke won and Oyetola lost.

5) APC applied for the BVAS report and Form EC8AS to file their petition days after the winner was declared.

6) APC in preparing their Petition found discrepancies between BVAS report and FORM EC8As in over 700 polling units. The votes recorded on Form EC8As literally exceeded were BVAS accredited. There were over-voting by people who must have literally bypassed the BVAS either for not having PVC or other dubious reasons.

7) Once INEC, PDP, and the Governor were served with the APC Petition, they all filed their responses and added another entirely different BVAS report, which INEC now called a "SYNCHRONISED BVAS Report.". So, there were two BVAS reports before the Tribunal. The one issued to APC before they filled their petition and the one issued to PDP during the pendency of the petition.

8.) At the Tribunal, each party strove to prove which BVAS was credible and which was not.

You now be the judge. Which of the two conflicting BVAS does your conscience say is credible? The first one that was used to declare a winner on the elections day or the other "SYNCHRONISED BVAS" that issued almost 30 days after a winner was already declared and during the pendency of a suit?

What does your conscience say?

I think INEC National should be grateful to APC/Oyetola/Osun for helping them expose the manipulation that dubious politicians can subject the BVAS to. Plus, voters must now know that bypassing theBVAS is not helpful. Everyone must be accredited by the BVAS to be eligible to vote.

Copied: Musibau

APC2 see this. Read number 3. That explains why a rerun was not requested. Electoral act stipulates outright cancellation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by ayo2008: 9:47pm On Jan 27, 2023
LegendHero:

Your belief is not the law.
The case ends in Supreme country.
Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by AdedoyinO(f): 9:48pm On Jan 27, 2023
A supplementary election should be held in the affected polling units, that's what EA 2022 stipulates for this incidence.

Mere deductions of votes is not enough to return Oyetola as governor

1 Like

Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by Yaribanzaonic: 9:48pm On Jan 27, 2023
😠😠😠😠. Who you dey ask Nonsense question. Do I look like a fellow zombie to you?? Abeg maintain ya lane..and keep spamming thread with Thiefnubuu MANDATE Nonsense 😠😠😠😠

duro4chang:
Even with the evidence of over voting? INEC bleep up and nothing can be done
Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by Topmaike007(m): 9:48pm On Jan 27, 2023
Harrynight:
How come the over voting benefiting Adeleke?

Why would majority of the invalid votes mainly in favor of Adeleke? ??
where the irregularities come out from is in Adeleke main hold and the whole places was nullified void that's why Oyetola won

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by chukel(m): 9:49pm On Jan 27, 2023
Johnnyessence:
it will be hat trick for Oyetola. The case is very clear.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by InvertedHammer: 9:49pm On Jan 27, 2023
/

The explanation is very stupid.

BVAS data is available and printable.

They can count the votes and reconcile it with BVAS data under the monitor of party representatives.

When everything has been crosschecked and deemed correct, then the winner will be announced.

All these can be done in one Excel spreadsheet within 24 hours.

Why rush to announce winner without reconciling the data?

/

4 Likes

Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by Topmaike007(m): 9:50pm On Jan 27, 2023
ayo2008:

Your belief is not the law.
The case ends in Supreme country.
the new electorial act end at the appeal for the governor and supreme for the president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Labour Reacts To Tinubu’s Plan To Remove Subsidy / El-rufai: I Don’t Have N20m In My Account To Buy Form, Except I Sell My House / Lai Mohammed: Kidnapping, Banditry Not Federal Offences In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.