Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary (45427 Views)

Breaking! Lagos Tribunal Declare Labour Party Winner Of Amuwo Odofin / Osun Tribunal Verdict: Adeleke’s Lawyers Move To Get Certificate Of Return.. / 'God Knows Best' - Davido Reacts After INEC Declared APC’s Oyetola Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by tabaralph: 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
LegendHero:

Which supreme court?
Don’t mind him, he’s alliuciliating right now
Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by zoedew: 10:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Is that why you and your goons are spamming everywhere ? When you know that the Appeal Court and Supreme Court still dey?

Can the defeated Governor occupy the office instantly?? no na!! You of course know that this is not casted in stone. Even the reference to KIZZ DANIELS music shows that the Judges are already compromised. So why celebrate and hallucinate prematurely??

You guys sef..Grow up abeg...na wah!!
“ INEC has said they will not appeal the judgement. BVAS report were issued to APC at instance of Tribunal directive so the second BVAS report has become after thought. INEC explanation on synchronise BVAS sounds funny because the election results were declared based on the one issued to APC and not on synchronised one as claimed.”
Respond to the above position. Sentiment has no place in judicial decisions and so says the Supreme Court and it commends itself to reason. Take another look at the statement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by Megabig: 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
It’s simple, since the outcome of the cancelled polling units can affect the turnout of the election, they will do a re-run.

Example, if A has 10,000 votes and B has 15,000 votes and 10 polling units are cancelled where A won massively and the total register d votes for all the 10 polling units is 4000, there will be no need as that won’t change the score that B got, so in this case of Osun, the reverse is the case.

So they will declare a re-run
Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by ASHIWAJU2023: 10:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
Johnnyessence:
APC urchin, Na lies and propaganda will destroy you more. Appeal Court and Supreme Court of justice will decide on the Bvas reports . It’s not over yet
pls borrow some brain hmm

2 Likes

Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by millionaireman: 10:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
chukel:
when elections are concluded and winner declared, inec gives political parties copies of the result and BVAS report. That was the BVAS report apc presented. Unfortunately what inec brought to court to defend themselves was a different altered BVAS report they tagged "synchronised"

Who could alter the BVAS of INEC?
Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by zoedew: 10:25pm On Jan 27, 2023
LegendHero:

INEC will not be able to win even if they appeal because APC are using their own data against them. It will be hard to deny their own record.

The only lie they ca try to give is technicalities by arguing that APC got the accredited voters BVAS report illegally which APC lawyers already trashed by showing the letter and etc of how they legally got the BVAS report.

INEC messed up big time when it began to dance to “syncro system” music originated by Sunny Ade but the majority of the Tribunal members preferred “Buga” music instead!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by TollinsN: 10:25pm On Jan 27, 2023
[quote author=Yaribanzaonic post=120432164][b]Is that why you and your goons are spamming everywhere ? When you know that the Appeal Court and Supreme Court still dey?

Can the defeated Governor occupy the office instantly?? no na!! You of course know that this is not casted in stone. Even the reference to KIZZ DANIELS music shows that the Judges are already compromised. So why celebrate and hallucinate prematurely??
Yọu are the one to grow up. I believe that information available to the tribunal is not available to you. So your response is made out of ignorance of factual information. Only the supreme court that can upturn the judgement based on any loophole that may not have been considered in the judgement
Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by millionaireman: 10:29pm On Jan 27, 2023
sapele914:
Now filled with all those former practicing lawyers on the payroll of Bola Tinubu?

There you go again with Tinubu's corrupt politics. If you are not on satire, you assumed that the Supreme and Appeal Courts are filled with lawyers on the payroll of Tinubu.
Guess why most people have a strong objection to having a Tinubu who forfeited drug trafficking money to the US government, participate, talkless win to preside over a country.
Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by christistruth01: 10:30pm On Jan 27, 2023
LegendHero:
Personally from what people on the field said on election day, Adeleke bought over some of the APO I, APO II, and PO officers are the booth and those are who exploited INEC loophole that led to overvoting.

Some people that are not legible to vote in a certain polling booth were allowed to vote even tho the BVAS failed to accredit them.

They are allowed to vote and other party agents at the polling booth are fooled by counting the number of voters that stood on the line as tho they are accredited voters and credible voters.

So let's say 500 people were counted to be on line, when the ballot get counted, they counted same 500 so other party agents were deceived. But APC played a game where their agents started snapping election result and they went to demand for the true BVAS accreditation report just after election which exposed INEC and turned PDP game against them.

The issue here is not the failure of BVAS device itself, it is due to some INEC officials willingly sabotaging the election by themselves.

Question : how can the voter digital thumbprints already in the inec database be duplicated?

It cannot
Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by Yaribanzaonic: 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
Guy..leave issues for the Courts to decide. Did you see me quoting any 'law book' to buttress my submission? I just said in plain English..that irrespective of the tribunal declaration, that ADELEKE is still Governor till the supreme Court says otherwise.

zoedew:

“ INEC has said they will not appeal the judgement. BVAS report were issued to APC at instance of Tribunal directive so the second BVAS report has become after thought. INEC explanation on synchronise BVAS sounds funny because the election results were declared based on the one issued to APC and not on synchronised one as claimed.”
Respond to the above position. Sentiment has no place in judicial decisions and so says the Supreme Court and it commends itself to reason. Take another look at the statement.
Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by Abdul4trust1(m): 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
muyico:
Remember what happened in imo state? Izodinma is still there till today governor the state! Apc ve d whole power! 4get mass votes now! Leg and power pass ur mass votes
remember what happened in Bayelsa state as well

1 Like

Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by emilo2bad: 10:33pm On Jan 27, 2023
Johnnyessence:
APC urchin, Na lies and propaganda will destroy you more. Appeal Court and Supreme Court of justice will decide on the Bvas reports . It’s not over yet
Johnnyessence long time, there is no court that can unturn this judgement base on electorial act 2022, it is clear even to a layman it is not propaganda. i remember somebody was discussing this tribunal you were insulting the person using your other handle press9jatv. look how it pan out. when we know the person was right

1 Like

Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by kcnwaigbo: 10:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
chukel:
hope you don't run mad when appeal gives their judgement. I will be here.
Oga no matter what the appeal court decides it is the judgement of the supreme court that will have the final say
Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by marostan(m): 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2023
duro4chang:
Yes. I am looking at the number of polling units and the desperation of politicians and even some voters.

You can imagine what our politicians can do but the other played smarter though they're birds of feather. Robbing peter to pay paul. God go dey open their yan$h and possible rigging mechanisms gradually as election dey approach.
Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by homosapien(m): 10:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
Britishpea:

Give us your own version let’s Peruse on it. I’m yet to see a smart Obi rodent.

You can't be smart and support Obi naaaa.

Obi and his fellow obident are the most brainless homospaien that work the face of these Earth.

1 Like

Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by marostan(m): 10:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
millionaireman:

Who could alter the BVAS of INEC?
No one did. They could go edit and print the figures.
Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by Chechem: 10:44pm On Jan 27, 2023
My question is, how did they decide that the over voting was only for PDP? That they deducted all the over voting from the votes garnered by PDP.

Does it mean APC did not record any over voting?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by wolebest: 10:53pm On Jan 27, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Is that why you and your goons are spamming everywhere ? When you know that the Appeal Court and Supreme Court still dey?

You guys sef..Grow up abeg...na wah!!

Oga based on the evidence of votes counted and accredited voters, no Appeal Court or Supreme Court wort it's salt will temper with the hard infallible evidence APC has presented.

The BVAS has really done justice to the election result.

It's going to be a tough call for Senator Adeleke to prove he won the election.
Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by AutoConsult: 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
After Appeal it's Supreme Court no be so?

Why are you trying to prove a case you already claim you've won?

Cool down ogbeni...Higher courts will determine the outcome of the elections. For now the man occupying the seat is the DANCING GOVERNOR.

Lol. All I see here is pain. Serious one

3 Likes

Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by blaise26abj(m): 11:00pm On Jan 27, 2023
LegendHero:
1) The BVAS is truly a game changer and should ordinarily be above manipulation.

2) The BVAS ascertains or validates voters' identity, and it is mandatory prior to voting. Every voter must be BVAS'ed before they are issued with a ballot to vote. In short, BVAS accredits voters.

3) After elections, the results are then collated and entered manually on INEC form EC8As. However, the number of voters on INEC Form EC8A must never exceed the number of accredited voters on BVAS. That's over-voting and automatic cancellation under the EA 2022.

4) When a winner was declared by INEC in Osun elections, it was assumed by all that the BVAS and Form EC8As tallied. It was thought that Adeleke won and Oyetola lost.

5) APC applied for the BVAS report and Form EC8AS to file their petition days after the winner was declared.

6) APC in preparing their Petition found discrepancies between BVAS report and FORM EC8As in over 700 polling units. The votes recorded on Form EC8As literally exceeded were BVAS accredited. There were over-voting by people who must have literally bypassed the BVAS either for not having PVC or other dubious reasons.

7) Once INEC, PDP, and the Governor were served with the APC Petition, they all filed their responses and added another entirely different BVAS report, which INEC now called a "SYNCHRONISED BVAS Report.". So, there were two BVAS reports before the Tribunal. The one issued to APC before they filled their petition and the one issued to PDP during the pendency of the petition.

8.) At the Tribunal, each party strove to prove which BVAS was credible and which was not.

You now be the judge. Which of the two conflicting BVAS does your conscience say is credible? The first one that was used to declare a winner on the elections day or the other "SYNCHRONISED BVAS" that issued almost 30 days after a winner was already declared and during the pendency of a suit?

What does your conscience say?

I think INEC National should be grateful to APC/Oyetola/Osun for helping them expose the manipulation that dubious politicians can subject the BVAS to. Plus, voters must now know that bypassing theBVAS is not helpful. Everyone must be accredited by the BVAS to be eligible to vote.

Copied: Musibau

Are you saying it is not possible to obtain a dubious BVAS report ? What the courts should have asked for in FAIRNESS ,if there are issues like this,is a cancellation and order another election in those affected local government areas .
Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by shimolv: 11:01pm On Jan 27, 2023
Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by blaise26abj(m): 11:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
LegendHero:
Personally from what people on the field said on election day, Adeleke bought over some of the APO I, APO II, and PO officers are the booth and those are who exploited INEC loophole that led to overvoting.

Some people that are not legible to vote in a certain polling booth were allowed to vote even tho the BVAS failed to accredit them.

They are allowed to vote and other party agents at the polling booth are fooled by counting the number of voters that stood on the line as tho they are accredited voters and credible voters.

So let's say 500 people were counted to be on line, when the ballot get counted, they counted same 500 so other party agents were deceived. But APC played a game where their agents started snapping election result and they went to demand for the true BVAS accreditation report just after election which exposed INEC and turned PDP game against them.

The issue here is not the failure of BVAS device itself, it is due to some INEC officials willingly sabotaging the election by themselves.

This is a very intelligent assertion. However what now stops your opponent from going to your strong holds and cause over voting so that after election they can go to court and ensure their victory ?!
Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by Yaribanzaonic: 11:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
Really? So my statement means pain? Or you just wanted to be heard? Na wah

AutoConsult:

Lol. All I see here is pain. Serious one
Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by Babastrong(m): 11:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
Where is Aregbesola? the ship of aregbe is sinking slowly. May Allah save him.
Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by Yaribanzaonic: 11:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ok, I don hear. Let the courts decide. It's that simple. Enjoy your early victory.😂😂😂😂😂

wolebest:

Oga based on the evidence of votes counted and accredited voters, no Appeal Court or Supreme Court wort it's salt will temper with the hard infallible evidence APC has presented.

The BVAS has really done justice to the election result.

It's going to be a tough call for Senator Adeleke to prove he won the election.
Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by byemx06(m): 11:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
what if this is in favor of PDP will you type this let's always try and learn everything no be war.......it happens at Bayelsa despite APC winning issues of irregularities come up due to his deputy and everybody accept but in the case of OSUN is otherwise.

I'm not taking position, let's try and learn we gave big election coming up soon
Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by Fearyourcreator: 11:15pm On Jan 27, 2023
LegendHero:

Lol just dey play.

You guys in Adeleke team are the reason for his misfortune because you are all illiterates.

I really pity the man, upon all the money wey he don spend and dance wey he don dance, he does not deserve this.

Let me tell you, I have no interest in Osun election much and whether Oyetola or Adeleke govern them is none of my concern. Even when Adeleke won, I bear no animosity towards him in real life or Nairaland here.
I pity the man oooo... Aswear... I just pity yorubas wey igbos dey use their head

1 Like

Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by Fearyourcreator: 11:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
LegendHero:

Where did I hate him?

Do you know the meaning of hate?

Below is my comment when he won the election last year.

Na why I dey laff people... Person wey never enter go make mouth ... Nigerians never really soji... I pity Obi ooo

1 Like

Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by AutoConsult: 11:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Really? So my statement means pain? Or you just wanted to be heard? Na wah

You and I know it was pain that led to all that ranting. You obviously hate seeing APC win anything. It doesn't make sense to you. You can't stand it, but you are also helpless. It's why you had to start barking at people celebrating their victory. You are even using a bold font lol😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by DMerciful(m): 11:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
Your analysis make sense however, lets see what the appeal court will say.
LegendHero:

Re: What Made Osun Tribunal Declare Oyetola Winner: Summary by Slynation(m): 12:48am On Jan 28, 2023
LegendHero:

Lol just dey play.

You guys in Adeleke team are the reason for his misfortune because you are all illiterates.

I really pity the man, upon all the money wey he don spend and dance wey he don dance, he does not deserve this.

Let me tell you, I have no interest in Osun election much and whether Oyetola or Adeleke govern them is none of my concern. Even when Adeleke won, I bear no animosity towards him in real life or Nairaland here.
So APC is trying to tell us that only PDP benefits from over voting...!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Oyegun And Tinubu At Book Presentation On Buhari / Why Is PDP Damn Keen On Bringing Buhari Down (the Guardian Newspaper Pg32) / Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.