Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

We Are Too Intelligent To Suffer” – Omotola Jalade Tells Nigerians After Living - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Are Too Intelligent To Suffer” – Omotola Jalade Tells Nigerians After Living (247 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University / Buy Presidential Form For Me: Yul Edochie Tells Nigerians After Marriage Scandal / Price Of Imade Adeleke's Dress Dug Up By Nigerians After Sophia Momodu Bragged (2) (3) (4)

We Are Too Intelligent To Suffer” – Omotola Jalade Tells Nigerians After Living by ExclusiveBet: 8:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
Having lived in the US for over 2 years Omotola Jalade expresses her frustration about the rate at which Nigerians suffer.

According to the actress, her eyes were now open to so many things that have been mismanaged. She further states buttresses the fact that it is needless for Nigerians to suffer.

“After Living in the US Now for about 2 years… Not just Visiting but living and changing Systems… I now see Many things we managed and Let slide is just pure craziness… I’m deeply Frustrated at the depth and Volume of the Needless Suffering Nigerians go through.

We are too Intelligent a people to suffer like this. Suffering is Not lessons to brag about … it’s Evil.
Why must People SUFFER to get anything done ? Why ?”, Omotola wrote.

See post below;

Re: We Are Too Intelligent To Suffer” – Omotola Jalade Tells Nigerians After Living by SaintNegro77: 8:46pm On Jan 27, 2023
You can say that again. Currently in Madrid for an official business and I can tell you that we are really suffering in Nigeria. I weep any day I land in Murtala Muhammed airport.
Re: We Are Too Intelligent To Suffer” – Omotola Jalade Tells Nigerians After Living by Freshtruth(m): 9:59pm On Jan 27, 2023
I blame the men when dey bankroll you because of your Toto then na you done old shakarA done end market done reduce you are now loyal to your simp of a husband wey done drink your Toto water

Many Feared Dead As Multiple Cars Crash On Kara Bridge (photos/video) / I Need Help- Portable Calls Out To Wizkid, Davido And Burna Boy / Uniquely Make Dish Wash And Carwash Souvenir

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7