Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,850 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

My Female Boss Is Treating Me Badly, Please Help!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Female Boss Is Treating Me Badly, Please Help!!! (1044 Views)

The Reason Why Shibainu Crash Badly / Who Can Help Me With N150,000 Loan? Need It BADLY! / If Bitcoin Is Performing So Badly, What Is The Fate Of The Billion Coin (TBC)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Female Boss Is Treating Me Badly, Please Help!!! by Heroicvic(m): 10:00pm On Jan 27, 2023
I won't bore you with long epistle

Started working with this girl barely one month ago, left my former boss when she discussed with me that she need a worker and I opted to work with her coz of two reasons

1. Higher pay
2. She was young and pretty and I assume we would get along pretty cool but alas I was dreaming

I forgot to mention that I am a mobile app developer that work on fiverr and upwork and I choose to start working when I'm almost bored to death at home and not because of the money, na because she's pretty ๐Ÿ˜€

Follow me as I upload receipt of what transpired between us and what made me regret leaving my former boss who was an alhaji and a nice man
Re: My Female Boss Is Treating Me Badly, Please Help!!! by Heroicvic(m): 10:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
She started by telling me she wasn't cool on how I address her which is fine by me but what threw me off ground was when she request that I accord with honoraries like ma and Madam when talking to her

I must add that she's a young girl in early twenties coz I don't get where the pride is coming from

Initially I was going to ask her out but her attitude is something I can't stand

Re: My Female Boss Is Treating Me Badly, Please Help!!! by MimiSheWrote(f): 10:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
Reminds me of the block buster comedy movies "Horrible bosses" and "how to kill your evil boss" grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Female Boss Is Treating Me Badly, Please Help!!! by Papichulostunne(m): 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
My guy Oga na Oga.. no let gender cloud your judgement. You work under her.. Give her her due respect or move, simple. Dont wail here dude.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Female Boss Is Treating Me Badly, Please Help!!! by superCleanworks(m): 10:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
normally even when talking to your age mate or younger who happens to be your superior officer in a formal setting, you use Ma/Sir. Except in a situation where the person insists otherwise to be addressed informally.
Nothing major about this. You need to learn OFFICE ETHICS.
If you see people that call me Sir, Boss, Oga. it is not for me to be proud but for office and protocol to be observed.
How can I carry you for a major project or meeting or send you to represent me when you have no respect for my position? That means I can't trust you to be mannered. You can ruin me and even insult the person I am sending you to and they will think I am working with barbarians.

You have so much to learn oh. Your boss even tried in that whatsapp message. She is a good person I swear.

SIT DOWN, BE HUMBLE.

6 Likes

Re: My Female Boss Is Treating Me Badly, Please Help!!! by Heroicvic(m): 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2023
When I discussed it with my friend (coz he was aware of the whole thing) the werey still told me to go ahead to ask her out๐Ÿ˜‚ someone who's tormenting my life

I had to call her attention to the fact that I can't take her insulting Everytime

Re: My Female Boss Is Treating Me Badly, Please Help!!! by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 27, 2023
She pays your salary.

you have to call her madam or ma, if you canโ€™t go find for a job somewhere else

Secondly, why do you think you can date your boss because you are age mates.

Is the office place for dating or working.. if I was her, I would sack you the next day, the moment you start talking about dating

8 Likes

Re: My Female Boss Is Treating Me Badly, Please Help!!! by Heroicvic(m): 10:18pm On Jan 27, 2023
Finally I've decided to quit her job today but I'm in love with this girl chai, I'm confused

Remembered the day I told her she'll give me PTSD and she was laughing but I'm really serious.
Re: My Female Boss Is Treating Me Badly, Please Help!!! by Heroicvic(m): 10:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
thebosstrevor1:
She pays your salary.

you have to call her madam or ma.

Secondly, why do you think you can date your boss because you are age mates

I'm not in for the money
How do I explain this to you kai
Re: My Female Boss Is Treating Me Badly, Please Help!!! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 27, 2023
Heroicvic:

I'm not in for the money
How do I explain this to you kai

Nobody cares whether you are in it for the money or not

She sees you as an employee, so start acting like one

1 Like

Re: My Female Boss Is Treating Me Badly, Please Help!!! by Heroicvic(m): 10:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
thebosstrevor1:
She pays your salary.

you have to call her madam or ma, if you canโ€™t go find for a job somewhere else

Secondly, why do you think you can date your boss because you are age mates.

Is the office place for dating or working.. if I was her, I would sack you the next day, the moment you start talking about dating

Never told her anything about relationship

Read and digest

Only agreed to work with her just to get close
Re: My Female Boss Is Treating Me Badly, Please Help!!! by superCleanworks(m): 10:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
Heroicvic:
Finally I've decided to quit her job today but I'm in love with this girl chai, I'm confused

Please quit the job but remember this, even if you are old and rich as dangote, you must learn how to be respectful in a formal setting.

or do you think Dangote can walk into Jack Dorsey or Zuck's or Zelensky's office and not call them Sir?

4 Likes

Re: My Female Boss Is Treating Me Badly, Please Help!!! by Heroicvic(m): 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
Papichulostunne:
My guy Oga na Oga.. no let gender cloud your judgement. You work under her.. Give her her due respect or move, simple. Dont wail here dude.

But she calls me by my name
Although I've never done the same but respect is reciprocal you know
Re: My Female Boss Is Treating Me Badly, Please Help!!! by Heroicvic(m): 10:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
superCleanworks:
normally even when talking to your age mate or younger who happens to be your superior officer in a formal setting, you use Ma/Sir. Except in a situation where the person insists otherwise to be addressed informally.
Nothing major about this. You need to learn OFFICE ETHICS.
If you see people that call me Sir, Boss, Oga. it is not for me to be proud but for office and protocol to be observed.
How can I carry you for a major project or meeting or send you to represent me when you have no respect for my position? That means I can't trust you to be mannered. You can ruin me and even insult the person I am sending you to and they will think I am working with barbarians.

You have so much to learn oh. Your boss even tried in that whatsapp message. She is a good person I swear.

SIT DOWN, BE HUMBLE.

I've never and won't disrespect her, it's just that she's rude and respect should be reciprocal

Since I'm respecting her, she ought to do the same or is it that employee are not humans too?

1 Like

Re: My Female Boss Is Treating Me Badly, Please Help!!! by Papichulostunne(m): 10:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
Heroicvic:

But she calls me by my name
Although I've never done the same but respect is reciprocal you know

Bro the truth is there that she is your boss. If you call her "Ma" it wont kill you. Bro i have learnt for experience that in work. Age dont matter. Your superior is always above you whether you are 10 years older you have to say Sir or Ma. In your humility God will lift you up my guy.

1 Like

Re: My Female Boss Is Treating Me Badly, Please Help!!! by Papichulostunne(m): 10:37pm On Jan 27, 2023
Heroicvic:

Never told her anything about relationship

Read and digest

Only agreed to work with her just to get close
Which one is read and digest.. you wtote with your own hands that "initially you wanted to ask her out" . ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคจ Guy u dey jonze. Na sack fit you.

1 Like

Re: My Female Boss Is Treating Me Badly, Please Help!!! by Heroicvic(m): 10:40pm On Jan 27, 2023
Papichulostunne:
Which one is read and digest.. you wtote with your own hands that "initially you wanted to ask her out" . ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคจ Guy u dey jonze. Na sack fit you.

Let me break somethings for you in case you're having issue with your cracked phone

1. I wanted to ask her out, never said I did
2. I'm not in for the money and she knows this too so the sack is not necessary coz she hasn't found a replacement although I've told her I'm quitting
Re: My Female Boss Is Treating Me Badly, Please Help!!! by superCleanworks(m): 10:43pm On Jan 27, 2023
Papichulostunne:

Bro the truth is there that she is your boss. If you call her "Ma" it wont kill you. Bro i have learnt for experience that in work. Age dont matter. Your superior is always above you whether you are 10 years older you have to say Sir or Ma. In your humility God will lift you up my guy.

I walk into my younger sister's office and I call her Ma, Madam because I no wan spoil work. We can continue our goofy life and go play with sand later but formality must be applied where & when needed.

2 Likes

Re: My Female Boss Is Treating Me Badly, Please Help!!! by Duchessree(f): 10:44pm On Jan 27, 2023
If you don't want to work under anybody , then be your own boss. Even if she's younger than you, she's your superior at work and she deserves respect.

4 Likes

Re: My Female Boss Is Treating Me Badly, Please Help!!! by superCleanworks(m): 10:45pm On Jan 27, 2023
Heroicvic:

Let me break somethings for you in case you're having issue with your cracked phone

1. I wanted to ask her out, never said I did
2. I'm not in for the money and she knows this too so the sack is not necessary coz she hasn't found a replacement although I've told her I'm quitting
you are saying 20 things at the same time.
1. you quit your job to switch because of better pay.
2. you switched because you want to date her.

now you are debunking both.
abeg how old are you? let us even start from there.

3 Likes

Re: My Female Boss Is Treating Me Badly, Please Help!!! by Heroicvic(m): 10:56pm On Jan 27, 2023
superCleanworks:

you are saying 20 things at the same time.
1. you quit your job to switch because of better pay.
2. you switched because you want to date her.

now you are debunking both.
abeg how old are you? let us even start from there.

1. I'm just juxtaposing the two former boss I've had, I'm actually working with them because I'm bored, I work remotely as a developer

2. Read number one again
Re: My Female Boss Is Treating Me Badly, Please Help!!! by Heroicvic(m): 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
Duchessree:
If you don't want to work under anybody , then be your own boss. Even if she's younger than you, she's your superior at work and she deserves respect.

Who said she doesn't deserve respect
Y'all are ignoring the fact that respect is reciprocal
Re: My Female Boss Is Treating Me Badly, Please Help!!! by Heroicvic(m): 10:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
superCleanworks:

I walk into my younger sister's office and I call her Ma, Madam because I no wan spoil work. We can continue our goofy life and go play with sand later but formality must be applied where & when needed.

Good for you
Re: My Female Boss Is Treating Me Badly, Please Help!!! by Heroicvic(m): 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2023
Papichulostunne:

Thanks for your kind response

1 Like

Re: My Female Boss Is Treating Me Badly, Please Help!!! by olaeffect(m): 12:34am On Jan 28, 2023
Papichulostunne:

These younger generation just like being respected without respecting anyone else.

2 Likes

Re: My Female Boss Is Treating Me Badly, Please Help!!! by olaeffect(m): 12:39am On Jan 28, 2023
Heroicvic:

Who said she doesn't deserve respect
Y'all are ignoring the fact that respect is reciprocal

Hmmm, Gen-Z thinking.

Yes respect is reciprocal obsoletely.
But who is suppose to give it first and who is to reciprocate.
Re: My Female Boss Is Treating Me Badly, Please Help!!! by Heroicvic(m): 5:31am On Jan 28, 2023
olaeffect:

Hmmm, Gen-Z thinking.

Yes respect is reciprocal obsoletely.
But who is suppose to give it first and who is to reciprocate.

I'm done with you sir
Re: My Female Boss Is Treating Me Badly, Please Help!!! by JAYUK(m): 6:20am On Jan 28, 2023
This is why employees are meant to pass through weeks of training on everything about company policies, ethics and office standards, the young man has none of those trainings and Inductions,young man you are proud,pompous,rude and arrogant, imbibe humility and loyalty if not you won't go far in this your IT field, there are better guys out there who can do the job.
Sorry !!!!! If I was blunt, but I want the true definition of work place relationship let alone boss and subordinate relationship to sink in ,learn it first,you will thank us later.

6 Likes

Re: My Female Boss Is Treating Me Badly, Please Help!!! by triple996(m): 6:28am On Jan 28, 2023
Some people have no control over their sexual prowess. Just imagine. U choose to work with her simply to date her and not Becus u want to make money. Men dis days see women as sex object. U think it's every woman that have fish brain. There are women with good plan, dedication and hardwork that are not easily distracted. U are not even serious, u left ur former boss to chase pussy cry. U were never interested right 4rm d beginning. U jus wanted a cheap slot to screw and move on. Bt it seems this lady is focused, I think if all ladies behave like this, nobody will disrespect them.

3 Likes

Re: My Female Boss Is Treating Me Badly, Please Help!!! by Red02(m): 8:21am On Jan 28, 2023
You aint serious with the job, just quit it.

How could your top priority be to date her undecided
Re: My Female Boss Is Treating Me Badly, Please Help!!! by Slynation(m): 8:37am On Jan 28, 2023
I don't even know why this guy is still arguing even after exhibiting an arrogant behaviour, you want to be calling your madam Pelumi in office because age wise you senior her, Baba you need to unlearn and learn new things...
Re: My Female Boss Is Treating Me Badly, Please Help!!! by dominique(f): 9:32am On Jan 28, 2023
Such an unprofessional mofo. Even if she's younger than you. For the fact that she's your superior at work, you accord her with respect! See his mouth like I wanted to ask her yen yen yen. It's seems you don't know your responsibilities as an employee and a subordinate. From all indications, you're not fit for that job. You deserve to be thrown back into the labour market.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I've Got $800 I Want To Invest In Shares And Stock ( Long Term Basis) / Invest Less Than N20,000 Offline And Start Earning 150k/month / Millions Of Nigerians Are Falling For A 27-year Old Russian Ponzi Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.