Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,906 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

PDP Rejects Osun Governorship Election Judgment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rejects Osun Governorship Election Judgment (15934 Views)

Supreme Court to state reasons for Buhari-Atiku election judgment Friday / Akin Ogunbiyi Rejects Osun Pdp Primary Result / PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Rejects Osun Governorship Election Judgment by Brendaniel: 10:11am On Jan 28, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
This Election is a do-or-die affair.
It's even more serious than a deadly virus disease.
It is the people at a polling-unit that allows the INEC Official to do nonsense, being that they themselves wanted such manipulations to happen.
But in a situation they don't want, and the INEC Official tries to do any nonsense, that's suicidal on his part.

INEC on the other part should warn politicians to desist from over-voting, since they would be doing themselves more harm than good by involving in such.

They have control over it.
Don't let over-voting to occur.
In fact, guard against it.

That is still what I am telling you, why allow violence take place, must people die because election is taking place, if everybody is aware that at the end any over voting done will be removed, I will not be bothered if I am on the queue, do what you want I know at the end what you do will be a waste of time, only accredited voters will be counted by the INEC server, so must we go through the hard way to get things done....

Why don't we make voting easy, do you know the tension everyone will have at each polling unit that their votes can be cancelled also remember that anywhere there is electoral violence the polling unit can still be cancelled, also if you beat up the compromised INEC official.

Why not just avoid all these issues and make voters relaxed and reduce tension and violence..
Re: PDP Rejects Osun Governorship Election Judgment by BluntCrazeMan: 10:21am On Jan 28, 2023
Brendaniel:

That is still what I am telling you, why allow violence take place, must people die because election is taking place, if everybody is aware that at the end any over voting done will be removed, I will not be bothered if I am on the queue, do what you want I know at the end what you do will be a waste of time, only accredited voters will be counted by the INEC server, so must we go through the hard way to get things done....

Why don't we make voting easy, do you know the tension everyone will have at each polling unit that their votes can be cancelled also remember that anywhere there is electoral violence the polling unit can still be cancelled, also if you beat up the compromised INEC official.

Why not just avoid all these issues and make voters relaxed and reduce tension and violence..
There were measures put in place to detect over-voting.

The actual thing that happened was that.....

The same methods which the APC used to win PDP in the Rerun of 2018,, that was what PDP came back and used in his own stronghold.
The PDP never knew that the BVAS had changed the game drastically from what it used to be in 2018.

Now, those genuine votes of APC and PDP were affected.

But then, if this could be a huge lesson, let our future Elections get to know that Over-voting is more dangerous than box-snatching, being that, even after the results are called, the over-voting can still be detected and all affected Polling-units totally cancelled.

When the Electoral Law was signed, I was among those who came to this same Nairaland to warn the users that the BVAS is a very deadly weapon against over-voting,, and that the repercussions are merciless..
Re: PDP Rejects Osun Governorship Election Judgment by Brendaniel: 10:23am On Jan 28, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Oga..
See,, you can only know that there was an excess., And the BVAS could tell the number of such excesses..
BUT NOBODY KNOWS HOW THOSE EXCESSES ENTERED, AND FOR WHICH PARTIES THEY WENT TO.

If someone loaded a bag full of fruits - ALL COUNTED AT 300 FRUITS ALTOGETHER - and sent them to you through waybill, but he didn't let you to know how many each of the individual fruits were..
If you opened it and counted 325 fruits altogether, how would you know which of the fruits exactly were in excess of what the person originally sent??
(Since it was a secret ballot)
In fact,, where exactly along the way did the excess of 25 fruits enter the bag??
(You don't know these answers.. all you know is that there were 25 extra fruits)

Thus, you don't have to disenfranchise the wrong party by deducting wrongly from them.

I agree that the punishment is huge..
But then also, the punishment also gives people the excess powers to join INEC and all the stakeholders involved in avoiding its occurrence.

how can you say that they don't know who the votes went for and the people voted for who, that's a very big lie, go through the tribunal case and see where APC claimed PDP got so so and so number of over votes in various polling units, if you want I will get it for you, so your submission is false...
Re: PDP Rejects Osun Governorship Election Judgment by Truthshscrazy: 10:28am On Jan 28, 2023
post=120435044:
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Mr Daniel.
Here you have it.....

The BVAS is truly a game changer and should ordinarily be above manipulation.

2) The BVAS ascertains or validates voters' identity, and it is mandatory prior to voting. Every voter must be BVAS'ed before they are issued with a ballot to vote. In short, BVAS accredits voters.

3) After elections, the results are then collated and entered manually on INEC form EC8As. However, the number of voters on INEC Form EC8A must never exceed the number of accredited voters on BVAS. That's over-voting and automatic cancellation under the EA 2022.

4) When a winner was declared by INEC in Osun elections, it was assumed by all that the BVAS and Form EC8As tallied. It was thought that Adeleke won and Oyetola lost.

5) APC applied for the BVAS report and Form EC8AS to file their petition days after the winner was declared.

6) APC in preparing their Petition found discrepancies between BVAS report and FORM EC8As in over 700 polling units. The votes recorded on Form EC8As literally exceeded were BVAS accredited. There were over-voting by people who must have literally bypassed the BVAS either for not having PVC or other dubious reasons.

7) Once INEC, PDP, and the Governor were served with the APC Petition, they all filed their responses and added another entirely different BVAS report, which INEC now called a "SYNCHRONISED BVAS Report.". So, there were two BVAS reports before the Tribunal. The one issued to APC before they filled their petition and the one issued to PDP during the pendency of the petition.

8.) At the Tribunal, each party strove to prove which BVAS was credible and which was not.

You now be the judge. Which of the two conflicting BVAS does your conscience say is credible? The first one that was used to declare a winner on the elections day or the other "SYNCHRONISED BVAS" that issued almost 30 days after a winner was already declared and during the pendency of a suit?

What does your conscience say?

I think INEC National should be grateful to APC/Oyetola/Osun for helping them expose the manipulation that dubious politicians can subject the BVAS to. Plus, voters must now know that bypassing theBVAS is not helpful.
Everyone must be accredited by the BVAS to be eligible to vote.

Read and forward to ya neighbors, village people and every other soul interested in Osun state elections.

Cc:LegendHero.

We Rise.
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Rejects Osun Governorship Election Judgment by alcuin(m): 10:31am On Jan 28, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Please, that thing you wished the Tribunal Judges to do,, do it with the question I asked.

Simply determine those 6-over-voting votes in the practical question above, and deduct them.
Then post the new results here.

And we can continue arguing from there.

He cannot.

Just quoting theories.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Rejects Osun Governorship Election Judgment by Brendaniel: 10:54am On Jan 28, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
There were measures put in place to detect over-voting.

The actual thing that happened was that.....

The same methods which the APC used to win PDP in the Rerun of 2018,, that was what PDP came back and used in his own stronghold.
The PDP never knew that the BVAS had changed the game drastically from what it used to be in 2018.

Now, those genuine votes of APC and PDP were affected.

But then, if this could be a huge lesson, let our future Elections get to know that Over-voting is more dangerous than box-snatching, being that, even after the results are called, the over-voting can still be detected and all affected Polling-units totally cancelled.

When the Electoral Law was signed, I was among those who came to this same Nairaland to warn the users that the BVAS is a very deadly weapon against over-voting,, and that the repercussions are merciless..

That is what I am still saying, they will keep scheming as long as they see a loophole, why not just avoid all the scheming and let them know that all their efforts to scheme will be in vain and the real voters will still be counted, the law will make them to keep attacking opposition strongholds because there are too many loop holes to get the polling units cancelled...

the law should just be changed simple...
Re: PDP Rejects Osun Governorship Election Judgment by BluntCrazeMan: 11:39am On Jan 28, 2023
Brendaniel:

That is what I am still saying, they will keep scheming as long as they see a loophole, why not just avoid all the scheming and let them know that all their efforts to scheme will be in vain and the real voters will still be counted, the law will make them to keep attacking opposition strongholds because there are too many loop holes to get the polling units cancelled...

the law should just be changed simple...
Have a nice day
Re: PDP Rejects Osun Governorship Election Judgment by Brendaniel: 11:46am On Jan 28, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
Have a nice day

You too...
Re: PDP Rejects Osun Governorship Election Judgment by jahsharon: 12:42pm On Jan 28, 2023
Almiron:
Oloribu you sound as if the verdict na from Supreme court. Mumu Una no go see draw, apc is dead and buried in Osun , your paymaster Baba blue go Lule again next month. Y'all will cry blood. Adeleke is going nowhere, nah pipe dreams.

I never hear am before say opponent dey rig out incumbent government lmao.

Onikure you and your urchins ema soribu laslas...

Adeleke go use 8 years .Una pain just dey start

Is like this your mental illness is inherited
Re: PDP Rejects Osun Governorship Election Judgment by Almiron: 1:20pm On Jan 28, 2023
jahsharon:

Is like this your mental illness is inherited
the one you inherited from your father... Urchin
Oma shoriburuku ni
Re: PDP Rejects Osun Governorship Election Judgment by ifyemex(m): 10:45pm On Jan 28, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

Obi nor day any where, owner never tire to fool owner self

Suffer no dey tier you?
Re: PDP Rejects Osun Governorship Election Judgment by Solome: 10:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
leethebee:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/pdp-rejects-osun-governorship-election-judgment/amp/
this man think that his plan to regain the office will work, he is just waisting his time and money, because his agbado master cannot do anything grin grin
Re: PDP Rejects Osun Governorship Election Judgment by Solome: 10:51pm On Jan 28, 2023
ifyemex:

Suffer no dey tier you?
this one dull shaa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Industries Battle For Survival As Dollar Hits N1,155 / EFCC Arrests Chief James Ibori, Former Delta State Governor / Tinubu To Pacify Adamu, Governors With 2,000 Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.