Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,688 members, 7,831,129 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Where Can I Sleep Overnight With No Money In Port Harcourt? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Where Can I Sleep Overnight With No Money In Port Harcourt? (520 Views)

The Ultimate Guide To Transforming Your Hair Overnight With Living Proof Phd Nig / No Money To Rent A Shop? Try This / "I Look Young And Strong Because I Sleep With Young Girls"-native Doctor Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Sleep Overnight With No Money In Port Harcourt? by executiveorder: 10:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
Where can I sleep overnight if I've got no money and am homeless? I don't have any money, and I don't have a car to sleep in. I will be homeless 2night. It's currently 22:36 pm as of this typing im I'm sitting outside on a chair completely helpless and kinda scared.
Re: Where Can I Sleep Overnight With No Money In Port Harcourt? by Naijanascam: 10:48pm On Jan 27, 2023
Check the nearest prison
Re: Where Can I Sleep Overnight With No Money In Port Harcourt? by ojun50(m): 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2023
Enter church today na all night

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Sleep Overnight With No Money In Port Harcourt? by executiveorder: 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2023
Naijanascam:
Check the nearest prison

That's clearly not an option.
Re: Where Can I Sleep Overnight With No Money In Port Harcourt? by executiveorder: 10:53pm On Jan 27, 2023
ojun50:
Enter church today na all night

Thanks. Best advice so far..
Re: Where Can I Sleep Overnight With No Money In Port Harcourt? by Omihanifa: 10:55pm On Jan 27, 2023
You have 3 options in my own. Opinion

Look for a church doing night vigil and worship all night with them.

Go and hang around any bus terminal till day break. They will probably think you are a traveller

The third option nah any area where hausa people plenty just go stay around them till breaking of the dawn. Hausa people hardly sleep at night.

4 Likes

Re: Where Can I Sleep Overnight With No Money In Port Harcourt? by executiveorder: 11:01pm On Jan 27, 2023
Omihanifa:

Go and hang around any bus terminal till day break. They will probably think you are a traveller

The third option nah any area where hausa people plenty just go stay around them till breaking of the dawn. Hausa people hardly sleep at night.

Thank you so much for this tip. Greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Sleep Overnight With No Money In Port Harcourt? by Felimax(m): 11:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
Omihanifa:

Aside Port Harcourt same tips apply to anywhere in Nigeria.
If the whole environment is quiet around you just look for the Nearest trailer park at major federal roads.

Nigeria sweet die!

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Sleep Overnight With No Money In Port Harcourt? by executiveorder: 11:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
Felimax:

Aside Port Harcourt same tips apply to anywhere in Nigeria.
If the whole environment is quiet around you just look for the Nearest trailer park at major federal roads.

Nigeria sweet die!

Nothing sweet about this..but I apprecuate the advice.
Re: Where Can I Sleep Overnight With No Money In Port Harcourt? by FuckTheMod: 11:51pm On Jan 27, 2023
Mynd55
Seun lala

Front page material grin
Re: Where Can I Sleep Overnight With No Money In Port Harcourt? by AskProf: 12:03am On Jan 28, 2023
executiveorder:
Where can I sleep overnight if I've got no money and am homeless? I don't have any money, and I don't have a car to sleep in. I will be homeless 2night. It's currently 22:36 pm as of this typing im I'm sitting outside on a chair completely helpless and kinda scared.

OPM (Omega Power Ministries).
Re: Where Can I Sleep Overnight With No Money In Port Harcourt? by AskProf: 12:07am On Jan 28, 2023
executiveorder:

But, where did you sleep the day before?

Something doesn't add up.
Re: Where Can I Sleep Overnight With No Money In Port Harcourt? by executiveorder: 12:11am On Jan 28, 2023
AskProf:

But, where did you sleep the day before?

Something doesn't add up.

I was evicted earlier today over unpaid rent.
Re: Where Can I Sleep Overnight With No Money In Port Harcourt? by Naijanascam: 5:20am On Jan 28, 2023
executiveorder:

I was evicted earlier today over unpaid rent.

Then what about your properties? Or you are j squatting with a friend... besides how old are you?

(1) (Reply)

Men's Haircut Styles Inspiration In 2023 / Fashion Crime Never To Commit Again / Itz Happening Again! Order For 2 Of More Of Our Custom Made Wears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.