Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan (58807 Views)

Obi: Frank Edoho Queries Omojuwa Over Twitter Poll He Conducted. / 'I am voting for the future of children, '-says 85-year-old woman / I Am Voting Atiku And This Is Why - Bayo Adeyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan by FreedomfromtheT: 1:18pm On Jan 28, 2023
colestephan86:

They only know obi is a candidate.
I really wonder how they didn't see same potential in Kingsley moghalu then
When the time is ripe, something happens.
The lines have simply fallen in pleasant places for Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan by Babastrong(m): 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2023
[quote author=zedegit post=120438019]The Ayomi Pucci boy is very unbelievable.
To hm it's only Igbos that will vote Peter Obi.

How can an urchin like hm say Mike Edoho is an igbo.

Maybe we should also call urchins, Zombie because they don't reason.
If they actually have a functional Brain, it would be easy to tell Tinubu to go and rest but tribalism is a disease.[ On that tribal we stand. Even if it is not Tinubu, A dog from yoruba is better than your peter obi]
Re: I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan by 5starMan: 1:20pm On Jan 28, 2023
seguno2:

Why is the person asking the question, and the one answering it such olodos, for thinking that only the president is running the country, rather than with the senators, representatives, state lawmakers, governors, LGA councillors and chairmen?

Can it be that even Frank Edoho is ignorant of the fact that the executive (LGA chairman, governor and president) can’t spend a dime without the approval of the legislative arm
It is also important to have a good "head",not a rotten and corrupt one.
Your duty is to vote in best minds so that they will make the work of the " head" easier irrespective of party.
Vote individuals
Vote Peter Obi
Vote Peter Obi
Final warning
Vote Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan by nihinlade(m): 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
Honestly, it will shock many people how Peter Obi will sweep everywhere! I was surprised to find out that my inlaws who are always a Yoruba advocate are also voting Peter the rock. And they are not in Lagos, the live in an APC state, and he is a prominent person there.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan by daygee12: 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2023
Antivirus92:
They don't travel out, they usually spend all their lives in their remote villages of Osun,ekiti,oyo,ogun,ondo,kwara or at most travel to Lagos to constitute nuisance to other hardworking people from other regions in the name of being landlord....

To them, once your name is not femi or Abdul, you must be Igbo...

ignoramuses!

We see the far u have traveled and ur people, that's the reason we have people like u India, Philippines, Malaysia prisons. Stupid fellow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan by DECLAN2015(m): 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2023
Antivirus92:
They don't travel out, they usually spend all their lives in their remote villages of Osun,ekiti,oyo,ogun,ondo,kwara or at most travel to Lagos to constitute nuisance to other hardworking people from other regions in the name of being landlord....

To them, once your name is not femi or Abdul, you must be Igbo...

ignoramuses!

Travel to where?
To the East....a place that has almost empty itself to the south west

Igbo everywhere here.i neg sit down.obi is not winning ,he ll try though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2023
At the end, even if obi wins, Nigeria won't change.

Has nothing to do with structure or with tribe.
Everything to do with Nigerians

1 Like

Re: I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan by franudi: 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2023
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan by Olasimpson: 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2023
SmartPolician:
Look at the last comment from that Ayomiposi! He says that Frank Edoho is an Igbo man. πŸ₯±

These guys think nothing else apart from Igbo this, Igbo that! How can the druggie command a large number of educated ignoramuses? πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

You can take snipper if he wins
Re: I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan by PreshmilliPm(m): 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2023
grin grin grin grin
obyrich:
One Yoruba tribalist even accessed Frank of being an Igbo man. Very unfortunate beings grin
Re: I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan by spiceadole: 1:29pm On Jan 28, 2023
SmartPolician:
Look at the last comment from that Ayomiposi! He says that Frank Edoho is an Igbo man. πŸ₯±

These guys think nothing else apart from Igbo this, Igbo that! How can the druggie command a large number of educated ignoramuses? πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

In the South West,if you are not Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani,you are Igbo,to them.

They don't know about Efik/Ibibio,Ijaw,Urhobo,Kalabari/Okrika,Ogoni and other ethnic groups in the South South

3 Likes

Re: I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan by NothingDoMe: 1:29pm On Jan 28, 2023
seguno2:

Is that the only upcoming election
THIS upcoming election. Seriously many need to go back to school. Even at night like Nicodemus is still accepted.
Re: I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan by Antivirus92(m): 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2023
DECLAN2015:

Travel to where?
To the East....a place that has almost empty itself to the south west

Igbo everywhere here.i neg sit down.obi is not winning ,he ll try though
rubbish!
no difference between all of you..
sounding exactly like tinubu...
cave mentality...

Your people are littered here in the east selling agbo and mending clothes ..

1 Like

Re: I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan by Antivirus92(m): 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2023
spiceadole:

In the South West,if you are not Yoruba or Hausa/Fulani,you are Igbo,to them.

They don't know about Efik/Ibibio,Ijaw,Urhobo,Kalabari/Okrika,Ogoni and other ethnic groups in the South South
very ignorant people yet always trying to claim most educated..

1 Like

Re: I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan by membranus: 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2023
Gucciblog:

Rochas, Orji Uzor Kalu, Umahi, Hope Uzodinma are Igbo politicians and Governors.

How many Governors from South West are supporting Peter Obi despite being their brother?

The Igbo Governors you mentioned are supporting Tinubu because they are in his APC party. How many Yoruba Governors are in LP?

That aptly answer your question.

1 Like

Re: I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan by Scamburster(m): 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2023
Blazebond:
I AM VOTING ATIKU/OKOWA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I PIN FOR DELTA STATE, RESTRUCTURING ALL THE WAY, CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT ALL THE WAY, UNBUNDLING OF MORIBUND FED GOVT ASSETS ALL THE WAY.
Collect your money and rest.
Re: I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan by Antivirus92(m): 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2023
daygee12:

We see the far u have traveled and ur people, that's the reason we have people like u India, Philippines, Malaysia prisons. Stupid fellow
that's the heart of a successful people..... they're daring even in negativity....

You guys are feeble-minded, no wonder a sick old man was able to hold you guys at ransom

3 Likes

Re: I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan by Grgt0n: 1:35pm On Jan 28, 2023
Frank Edoho is an Ipob

cheesy🀣
Re: I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan by Light78: 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2023
Why do Yoruba people call people that supports good things and igbo person?

I am beginning to dislike these online people claiming to be Yorubas exhibiting hatred on all threads.

In the real world, I have never seen a Yoruba person jealous. It's only on Nairaland and social media that is faceless.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan by Fuckingmallam45(m): 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Democracy is all about choice so, don't drag any tribes into this. From all indications, you're tribalist and a bigot. Your comment is a proof. Since 1999, I've voted across ethnic and religous lines as a yorubaman. From falae, to Obj to yaradua, then Jonathan, to Buhari. Those were my choices. This time, I'm voting Obi. He's the only one capable to lead us. He's physically fit, with clean record. Not only that, he's experienced and much younger. He's Nigerian first before his tribal affiliation and if his tribespeople are supporting him, its their choice. They've also voted same yoruba twice in the past. Abi Igbo ni obj? . Vote your candidate , its not by force and respect others choice too.
Is like you misconstrued my comment, I have no problem with any Yoruba supporting Obi, I am not a kid likewise the others supporting him, so why will I tell a grown man or woman who to support? My points towards that Bros was his comment. He insulted a whole region because of just one person opinion. That doesn't sound right bro. He insulted you as well as a Yoruba man, I'm just trying to point out the unnecessary comment he made. I'm not bitter against anybody bro. Am I feeding anybody? So why will i tell you who to vote? Anyway thanks for your commentπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™βœ‹
Re: I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan by Gangster1ms: 1:39pm On Jan 28, 2023
Fuckingmallam45:

Just look at what you typed? You insulted a whole region, and you claimed to be an educated person. You forgot that there are some Yorubas clamoring for Obi presidency, inclusively you insulted and lambasted them together. Well I don't blame you, I blamed the Yorubas that are aligning with you people, believing that you people have then at heart. I hope they can all see this your comment.πŸšΆπŸšΆπŸšΆπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”.
You know what he meant.. Keep trying to twist, fucking urchin

1 Like

Re: I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan by ukaface(f): 1:41pm On Jan 28, 2023
I just hope and pray say Peter Obi no go fall hand o
Re: I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan by Gangster1ms: 1:41pm On Jan 28, 2023
Gbemini:
Na igbo so na obi he go vote for cos igbo love criminality
Dunce
Re: I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan by Shikini: 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2023
Great
Re: I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan by Adewale1603(m): 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2023
Antivirus92:
grin grin grin grin
zombies can survive without brains
Re: I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan by Eriokanmi: 1:46pm On Jan 28, 2023
Fuckingmallam45:

Is like you misconstrued my comment, I have no problem with any Yoruba supporting Obi, I am not a kid likewise the others supporting him, so why will I tell a grown man or woman who to support? My points towards that Bros was his comment. He insulted a whole region because of just one person opinion. That doesn't sound right bro. He insulted you as well as a Yoruba man, I'm just trying to point out the unnecessary comment he made. I'm not bitter against anybody bro. Am I feeding anybody? So why will i tell you who to vote? Anyway thanks for your commentπŸ™πŸ™πŸ™βœ‹
His rudeness is his palaver and that shows how ignorant he is. We have his likes in every tribe. If you see the way they're insulting Tinubu in hausa on twitter, you'd hate them and that doesnt mean all hausas are bad . Thanks anyway for your civility

2 Likes

Re: I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan by VULCAN(m): 1:51pm On Jan 28, 2023
If so, why do you care?

Because you are a petty small-minded man

Moh247:
He has just a single vote at Lekki

1 Like

Re: I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan by stuffs2002: 1:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
loosecanon50:
Marketing Peter Obi is very easy, I wish I can say same for Tinubu. You can’t try to defend bulaba without sounding like someone who’s not in touch with reality.

People whose consciences are still alive, those who wants Nigeria to work again knows voting LP is the right thing to do.

PO can’t be stopped

Only IPOB and MADD people will vote Peter Obi
Re: I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 28, 2023
BATified2023 I asked you a question and your cowardly self ran away...if we are trying to buy votes just like you said how come it's only tinubu complaining about naira notes being changed and fuel hike? Come and defend your statement
Re: I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan by fuelsaver: 1:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
In Bishop's voice "The number of votes apc gets in the upcoming presidential election is a vivid reflection of the number of insane (maaarrrd, ndi ara, werey) people we have in this country "
Re: I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan by TristanX: 2:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
SmartPolician:

Honestly the statement scared me. BAT supporters are so dumb. Anyone who doesn’t support Tilumbu is suddenly Igbo

Same way his supporters here reason, like Moh247 fredoooooo and BATified2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Caught With Guns In Onitsha Anambra State (Video) / So Gen Buhari Has Just A WASC Certificate For Next Month's Election? (see Photo) / 7 Igbos Who Could Be President Come 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.