Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) (22458 Views)

Why I Surrendered Accord Party Ticket To Maduka - Alex Nwankwo (Video) / Why Is Aisha Buhari Not Campaigning Ahead Of The 2019 Elections? / PDP Worried About Buhari Not Campaigning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by conductor250: 4:39am On Jan 28, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPYSb5uh_MQ&si=EnSIkaIECMiOmarE

Hello my country people. Do what is right and vote. Kindly stop spreading fake news in my name that I ask you to vote for anyone πŸ˜‚ am not the one to choose who you will vote for so stop this rubbish with my name and go and get your PVC and vote am not a politician

https://twitter.com/papilokanu/status/1619070131921100800?t=U9-WviV5woDnrNP8fI3-9Q&s=19

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by nonyofor2(m): 4:42am On Jan 28, 2023
After chopping Tinubu moni

309 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by Nobody: 4:45am On Jan 28, 2023
Chop Lagos money and vote your conscience.

224 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by Willy7(m): 4:49am On Jan 28, 2023
Hehehehe, it's getting clearer to them that the next generation will see them as men without honor. How can you slaughter your hard earned reputation on the altar of greed and selfishness? This icons and football legends don't really know how they are seen now for allowing themselves to be used by Tinubu. It's a pity.
As for Tinubu, the coming days will make him understand that the prayer and will of the masses cannot be subdued. It is Nigeria's turn.

349 Likes 32 Shares

Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by BossGerald: 4:55am On Jan 28, 2023
Watch how tifnubu urchins that have been singing praises to kanu will now turn around to call him ipob, igbos this igbos that...just because he dances to their tune no more grin

They're the aggressive, ill-mannered, insultive and wicked set of human being I've ever seen...hypocrisy runs in their blood.

Look at this one below singing praises to the same igbos they call ipob, just people they attended Apc rally in Abia state grin

185 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by Nobody: 5:00am On Jan 28, 2023
Middle man!

He cannot even openly campaign for Peter grin grin grin

Before Lagos state government remind him that his hotel does not comply with urban planning, or blocking water ways grin grin grin grin

Smart dude!

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by Nobody: 5:06am On Jan 28, 2023
He has refunded tinubu's endorsement package.I trust okocha.That one no go refund Shishi.He is too igbotic.

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by greatiyk4u(m): 5:07am On Jan 28, 2023
Papilo understand the implication of his action if he had joined them....

The restpect he enjoys in Owerri 4 just vanish overnight
Most of doing walk out and sports at his sports arena around IMSU area of Owerri for just movee and leave him with Emiloko crooner

May Bullion van miss road and locate the houses of Obidents this week in Jesus Name......iseeeeee

181 Likes 22 Shares

Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by jerryunit48: 5:10am On Jan 28, 2023
Still searching for where he disowned Tinubu in that post

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by Babaken(m): 5:12am On Jan 28, 2023
nonyofor2:
My brother no be who bring him money come them dey chop.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by Moh247: 5:15am On Jan 28, 2023
Cyber bullying

Oya vote your choice and remember it's secret ballot system and you can't force your choice on anyone

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:18am On Jan 28, 2023
nonyofor2:
Which chopping money are you people talking about? So Kanu should trade the destiny of 200million people because Tinubu supported his surgery? What kind of entitlement mentality is this?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by Toneypen247(m): 5:27am On Jan 28, 2023
Vote wisely.
That's the tweetπŸ’―

That was only a smart move for Kanu Nwankwo.πŸ‘πŸ˜Ή

Kindly my signature for your academic research assistance.πŸ“šβœ”

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by mycar: 5:28am On Jan 28, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin
jerryunit48:
He did not endorse him either and that's the bone of contention.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by mycar: 5:30am On Jan 28, 2023
jerryunit48:
He did not endorse him either and that's the bone of contention.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by Naijanascam: 5:31am On Jan 28, 2023
Get your own share from the bullion Vans and do the needful grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by Jostoman: 5:36am On Jan 28, 2023
greatiyk4u:
Papilo understand the implication of his action if he had joined them....

The rest he enjoys in Owerri 4 just vanish overnight
Most of doing walk out and sports at his sports arena around IMSU area of Owerri for just movee and leave him with Emiloko crooner

May Bullion van miss road and locate the houses of Obidents this week in Jesus Name......iseeeeee
Amen

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by LegendHero(m): 5:48am On Jan 28, 2023
Where did he disown Tinubu in the post?

He’s just telling people they can vote who they want which is pretty fine.

39 Likes

Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by 175(m): 5:50am On Jan 28, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Middle man!

He cannot even openly campaign for Peter grin grin grin

Before Lagos state government remind him that his hotel does not comply with urban planning, or blocking water ways grin grin grin grin

Smart dude!

See tears. . .hot and delicious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£

15 Likes

Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by Gadafii: 5:52am On Jan 28, 2023
This one don chop tilinbu money clean mouth cheesyπŸ˜­πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚

I can see urchins gnashing there brown dirty teeths, calling it cyber bullying, they have returned to call in igbo names, but when the news broke out he endorsed him few weeks back, urchins were masturbating and jubilations, ahhhπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

If urchins could call obasanjo names, be rest assured they are secretly calling buhari names for not endorsing their expired product 🫣🫣

13 Likes

Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by Gadafii: 5:53am On Jan 28, 2023
LegendHero:

the same way buhari asked Nigerians to vote for their one candidates by not mentioning tilinbu name and tilinbu went to Abeokuta to wail

Una eyes go clear because jungle fin mature finish πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by SmartPolician: 5:55am On Jan 28, 2023
If you are a celebrity, it's better to remain neutral and save your sanity. It's not like they need hand-outs from politicians to survive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by hisgrace090: 6:07am On Jan 28, 2023
To avoid bad belles stay neutral to avoid trouble.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by Obidientyoruba: 6:09am On Jan 28, 2023
See ba , bad product de very hard to sell , Mr jollof run , Kanu don disassociate himself πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by maestroferddi: 6:10am On Jan 28, 2023
Sharp guy...

He knows the consequences after Tinubu's imminent defeat...

Nigerians no dey quick forget...

Peter Obi is on his way to Aso Rock...

It is obvious...

15 Likes

Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by maestroferddi: 6:18am On Jan 28, 2023
LegendHero:

Ogbeni, dem dey cash out on your oga...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by Victorclean1: 6:19am On Jan 28, 2023
Stop that Kanu. You are campaigning for him with proxy. A disgrace to suffering youths.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:23am On Jan 28, 2023
Moh247:
Cyber bullying

Oya vote your choice and remember it's secret ballot system and you can't force your choice on anyone
how's your nephew ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by Moh247: 6:24am On Jan 28, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
how's your nephew ?

How's your mother

33 Likes

Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by Advocate500: 6:28am On Jan 28, 2023
Mumu man , trying so hard to sale rubbish to your own people, after supporting your career for donkey years,how to pay them back is by advising them to vote for a wrong candidate to handle their affairs,I regret coming from the same constituency with this man.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 28, 2023
Urchins had been spreading the fake news that Tinubu help Kanu nwankwo. I wan know where exactly and how he help Kanu.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPP Protests Against Governor Ganduje's Pardon Of 12 Death Row Inmates / Babagana Zulum Re-Elected As Borno Governor / APC Policy Agenda Unveiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.