Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) (22494 Views)

Why I Surrendered Accord Party Ticket To Maduka - Alex Nwankwo (Video) / Why Is Aisha Buhari Not Campaigning Ahead Of The 2019 Elections? / PDP Worried About Buhari Not Campaigning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by Igboslayer: 12:03pm On Jan 28, 2023
Thanksful:

😂

Nah I know that urchinis are really dumb.

If you are not indomie generation and you don't know that Arsenal handled Kanu's heart surgery then you no suppose dey talk where men dey talk.

Kanu heart foundation wasn't for Kanu heart surgery but for children with heart complications in Nigeria.

Kanu heart foundation is a charity organization.

Don't pay me for this free education.
You be big mumu, looks like foolishness and half education is a big problem in your family. Craze dey worry you.

First you didn’t know that Kanu has two heart surgeries in 1996 and 2014. Tinubu supported him in 2014 and for your information Arsenal never paid for his treatments, Inter Milan and Ajax supported him…

Werey, there is reason why reading is important. Better go and collect your school fee from that Alaigbo school you attended.

Hatred has damaged your life beyond control, no be Kanu get Kanu heart foundation abi you wan tell me say Kanu no benefits from the foundation. Where were you and your foolish OBI ?

Mumu man dey expose your foolishness for Nairaland. Let’s assume Kanu didn’t benefits, you know how many children Tinubu’s money and others helped to give a second chance to live.

Don’t be blinded by stupid and foolish display of nepotism because you have been programmed to hate Tinubu.

Werey, person tell you say he benefited from Tinubu, stupid idiot dey help am deny am. Why are you people this foolish.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by Igboslayer: 12:15pm On Jan 28, 2023
NothingDoMe:
But he just said he's not campaigning for anyone. I'm confused at the comprehension level of urchins.
…and did he say he’s campaigning for OBI. We know the politician he went to when he celebrated his 70th birthday, and we knew who he mentioned that supported him and his foundation.

Don’t be foolish because you can’t comprehend properly because of hatred. I know of your likes didn’t know that Kanu had another heart surgery in 2014 and we know those that helped him through. OBI was not one of them.

If the same Kanu that claimed he benefited from Tinubu, then turns around to antagonize him, that won’t be a surprise. He’s just being the typical igbo man that stinks of betrayal that loves to fight his benefactor, it’s not shocking after all.

Your ancestors since independence has always turned their guns against their benefactor. From Kaduna Ezeogwu that killed all the Hausas leaders even though they were ally of Nnamdi Azikwe to Ojukwu that brought civil war to Nigeria because of greed and perceived superiority.
Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by Sleekfingers: 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2023
greatiyk4u:
Papilo understand the implication of his action if he had joined them....

The restpect he enjoys in Owerri 4 just vanish overnight
Most of doing walk out and sports at his sports arena around IMSU area of Owerri for just movee and leave him with Emiloko crooner

May Bullion van miss road and locate the houses of Obidents this week in Jesus Name......iseeeeee

So na must for him to support Pit-ass Obituary? No wonder soludo call una politics, "Nzogbu Nzogbu politics
Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by Igboslayer: 12:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
franugo:

Kanu has never truly struggled for money sir. Tinubu just happened to be the person that paid in the first bulk donation which is why kanu is grateful till date.
Ok, he sha benefited from Tinubu Abi and he cannot be ungrateful like many of you wanted him to do by supporting OBI that never helped him.

Did you know Kanu actually had two heart surgeries. One in 1996 and another in 2014 after his playing career. Did you know Tinubu supported him through his heart foundation for the second surgery. If you don’t know, I am telling this now.

I hope you can find peace with the truth. Where was OBI the stingy man who kept all his stolen money abroad through pandora.
Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by greatiyk4u(m): 12:40pm On Jan 28, 2023
Sleekfingers:

So na must for him to support Pit-ass Obituary? No wonder soludo call una politics, "Nzogbu Nzogbu politics

You have comprehension problem
Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by NothingDoMe: 12:41pm On Jan 28, 2023
Igboslayer:
…and did he say he’s campaigning for OBI. We know the politician he went to when he celebrated his 70th birthday, and we knew who he mentioned that supported him and his foundation. Don’t be foolish because you can’t comprehend properly because of hatred.

If the same Kanu that claimed he benefited from Tinubu turns around to antagonize him, then he’s the typical igbo man that stinks of betrayal that lives to fight his benefactor, it’s not shocking after all.

Your ancestors since independence has always turned their guns against their benefactor. From Kaduna Ezeogwu that killed all the Hausas leaders even though they were ally of Nnamdi Azikwe to Ojukwu that brought civil war to Nigeria because of greed and perceived superiority.
It is likely that you are confused again. Its a thing of amazement to me when Urchins sit across Sagamu bridge and determine an individuals lineage through their Phone.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/pidgin/world-60817891.amp

I think you might have a better understanding from BBC pigin. It's not bad for Kanu to honor Tinubu @ his 70th(estimated) birthday for all his support. They played a football match for him and wished him well.

Problem started when Urchins under the Agbado media group, started saying Kanu endorsed Tinubu. Now Kanu out of respect for Tinubu had sent messages in the background for Agbado media to stop but urchins have no self control.

That's why he had to come out to address it publicly. If you need further understanding kindly mention me.
Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by MiaBeer(m): 1:06pm On Jan 28, 2023
This one is now scared of being called a sellout!

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by Igboslayer: 1:13pm On Jan 28, 2023
NothingDoMe:
It is likely that you are confused again. Its a thing of amazement to me when Urchins sit across Sagamu bridge and determine an individuals lineage through their Phone.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/pidgin/world-60817891.amp

I think you might have a better understanding from BBC pigin. It's not bad for Kanu to honor Tinubu @ his 70th(estimated) birthday for all his support. They played a football match for him and wished him well.

Problem started when Urchins under the Agbado media group, started saying Kanu endorsed Tinubu. Now Kanu out of respect for Tinubu had sent messages in the background for Agbado media to stop but urchins have no self control.

That's why he had to come out to address it publicly. If you need further understanding kindly mention me.
Werrey, Wetin we talk Wetin dis one dey talk. Mumu man first talk say na Arsenal pay for Kanu treatment now you are here again displaying profound foolishness. You are a big fool for quoting me and still manage to be stupid.
Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by franugo(m): 1:14pm On Jan 28, 2023
[quote author=BluntTheApostle post=120443426]

It costs a lot to sustain a heart foundation.

Even Messi is just a millionaire in dollars. He is not even as rich as Otedola, not to mention Dangote. In fact, Messi is not as rich as Kanye West.

So, Kanu could never have independently sustained the heart foundation.[/quot

No one expects him to tho, it's a charity foundation, not a business.
Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by ajibade971: 1:17pm On Jan 28, 2023
the same way buhari asked Nigerians to vote for their one candidates by not mentioning tilinbu name and tilinbu went to Abeokuta to wailUna eyes go clear because jungle fin mature finish 😭😂the same way buhari asked Nigerians to vote for their one candidates by not mentioning tilinbu name and tilinbu went to Abeokuta to wailUna eyes go clear because jungle fin mature finish 😭😂...

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by NothingDoMe: 1:25pm On Jan 28, 2023
Igboslayer:
Werrey, Wetin we talk Wetin dis one dey talk. Mumu man first talk say na Arsenal pay for Kanu treatment now you are here again displaying profound foolishness. You are a big fool for quoting me and still manage to be stupid.
Show me where i said arsenal paid for Kanu.

Agberos/Urchins always react offppoint by concocting stories from agbado medialand once you challenge them with facts. Facts they cannot counter.

Kanu does not support the drug lord and he has come out to say it. He also admonishes the unrepentant urchins to desist from spreading false news in his name. Thank you.
Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by NothingDoMe: 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2023
ajibade971:
the same way buhari asked Nigerians to vote for their one candidates by not mentioning tilinbu name and tilinbu went to Abeokuta to wailUna eyes go clear because jungle fin mature finish 😭😂the same way buhari asked Nigerians to vote for their one candidates by not mentioning tilinbu name and tilinbu went to Abeokuta to wailUna eyes go clear because jungle fin mature finish 😭😂...
Maybe Tiffanynubu will threaten to deport Kanu from Lagos now. Should be fun. Lol.
Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by Igboslayer: 2:10pm On Jan 28, 2023
NothingDoMe:
Show me where i said arsenal paid for Kanu.

Agberos/Urchins always react offppoint by concocting stories from agbado medialand once you challenge them with facts. Facts they cannot counter.

Kanu does not support the drug lord and he has come out to say it. He also admonishes the unrepentant urchins to desist from spreading false news in his name. Thank you.

You be original mumu…dey play.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 2:19pm On Jan 28, 2023
So after collecting from Lagos landlord, you cum dey neutral
Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by Roboto11: 3:10pm On Jan 28, 2023
Guy doesn't want to lose his head.

Nzogbu Nzogbu.
Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by busomma: 4:11pm On Jan 28, 2023
Kanu, this isn't the time & period to sit at the fence. History will be harsh on those who refuse to sign up for this all important Nigerian project.
Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by malaria(f): 8:16pm On Jan 28, 2023
People dont get it .so kanu should not honur someones invitation again in peace. He is not Tinubu's enemy ooo . Even Peter obi has never declared Tinubu as his enemy . Deep down inside him he knows who he is voting for period . Get your pvc and vote. He wont tell you who to vote for . You are not a baby
Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by Myself2(m): 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Shut up you stupid bigot, he is wiser than you.

Your father is a bigot.
May a menstruating she goat urinate in that your dirty mouth. May a mad dog bite off your testicles.
Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by Myself2(m): 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Shut up you stupid bigot, he is wiser than you.

I'm sure your father is the stupid bigot. May a rabid mad dog bite off thst your gutter of a mouth and may a menstruating mad woman urinate on your head
Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by Patriotsleague: 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2023
Myself2:

I'm sure your father is the stupid bigot. May a rabid mad dog bite off thst your gutter of a mouth and may a menstruating mad woman urinate on your head
Your father is a pig, just like you too are a pig. A waste to this existence.
Re: I Am Not Campaigning For Anyone - Kanu Nwankwo (Video) by Myself2(m): 9:25pm On Apr 05, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Your father is a pig, just like you too are a pig. A waste to this existence.

This inebriated product of a burst condom when your father went to shag your mother when she was a prost!tvte grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protest In Ibadan Over Fuel Hike And Naira Notes Scarcity (Video) / Edo Guber: Confusion As PDP Produces Two Candidates In Parallel Primaries / Doctored Budget: This Matter Is ‘sensitive’, Ita Enang Responds To Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.