Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs (12676 Views)

Mr Ibu, Harry B Anyanwu Endorse Tinubu For 2023 Presidency (Photos, Video) / PDP Members Endorse Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu In This Billboard [photo] / Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by Estello: 5:44am On Jan 28, 2023
UPDATE: The Nigerian Automobile Technicians Association (NATA), Lagos State Chapter have endorsed The Tinubu/Shettima and Sanwo-Olu/Hamzat tickets yesterday at Independent Campaign Council (ICC) Office, Oduduwa Crescent, GRA Ikeja Lagos.

The NATA Chairman says they have over 100,000 members across the State and they are fully ready to work for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu @officialABAT for President and Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu @jidesanwoolu for 2nd Term.

Members of the Association displayed their PVCs for everyone to see and have assured the ICC that they will fully mobilize their members to vote for APC all APC Candidates across the State

https://twitter.com/Mr_JAGs/status/1618491036732653570?t=MSmwyE57O0sWXzdcVNRGZA&s=19

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by Estello: 5:44am On Jan 28, 2023

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by MajorOvakporaye(f): 5:46am On Jan 28, 2023
They are coming to collect their share of the stolen funds stashed away by the demented emilokan criminal. The title of the thread should have been: 'Group of Yoruba Muslim Mechanics Endorse Tinubu and Sanwo-Olu'

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by Moh247: 5:48am On Jan 28, 2023
The real voters

78 Likes 14 Shares

Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by AdaojoTheUrchin: 5:53am On Jan 28, 2023
I can see lasisi and monsuru my mechanic and rewire, na dem damage my first car with trial and error. Use car scanner dem no gree. Mugus!

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by Toneypen247(m): 6:01am On Jan 28, 2023
H
Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by Mynd44: 6:12am On Jan 28, 2023
The amount of people whose name will be Kazeem here eh…

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by Psalmistproject: 6:17am On Jan 28, 2023
Another agbero endorsement grin

Tinubu can only perform for lawless people.

Vote Obi!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by money121(m): 6:17am On Jan 28, 2023
Noted
Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by Massdamm(m): 6:18am On Jan 28, 2023
🤣🤣
Mynd44:
The amount of people whose name will be Kazeem here eh…

5 Likes

Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by Axis313(m): 6:19am On Jan 28, 2023
Nice move.
No question about it,Jagaban is the next president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

56 Likes 10 Shares

Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by BossGerald: 6:20am On Jan 28, 2023
Big brown envelope endorsement...or lagos agbero threatened endorsement, which ever one, e no go pass any of the two.

Only daft people supports a bala blu failed comedian and drug pusher

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by Aify147(m): 6:20am On Jan 28, 2023
All these Apc bought endorsements won’t help them. Only Peter Obi and Kwankwaso have organic followers, Tinubu and Atiku buy endorsements. But from the look of things, do you need any soothsayer to tell you that Peter Obi has already won the election? Insha Allah

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by CalabarPikin: 6:20am On Jan 28, 2023
ObiDatti the game changer

13 Likes

Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by bionixs: 6:20am On Jan 28, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
I can see lasisi and monsuru my mechanic and rewire, na dem people damage my first car with trial and error. Use Car scanner dem no gree.
I see Wasiu for dia . That guy just pack my motor one side dey endorse suffering pro Max. Tomorrow e begin beg me money

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by Aify147(m): 6:20am On Jan 28, 2023
I have endorsements for sale

1 Like

Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by ThEGodFaDa1: 6:21am On Jan 28, 2023
Moh247:
The real voters
Local graphic designer and manual wait-and-collect black And white passport photographer. Alatenu numero uno.

18 Likes

Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by Father4all: 6:21am On Jan 28, 2023
Suffer go kee una. Dirty looking people

11 Likes

Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by nairalee(m): 6:21am On Jan 28, 2023
Pls what planet are these people from?

Aren't they seeing the sufferings of Nigerians?

So in the face of fuel scarcity and inflated prices, mass suffering, the nation is in turmoil yet some people are still endorsing Tinubu

My fellow Nigerians suffer no dey tire una

8 Likes

Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by OkutaNla: 6:24am On Jan 28, 2023
Ariwo ko ni music. You can mobilize your base to get their PVC and turn-up without making noise all over social media. Feb. 25th can't come early enough.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by HajiMT: 6:24am On Jan 28, 2023
Lagos for Tinubu and Sanwo Olu

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by Diligent1(f): 6:25am On Jan 28, 2023
Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by hohafrank(m): 6:25am On Jan 28, 2023
They will just cash out on Tinubu.On that day they will do the needful by voting for Peter Obi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by YeyeGbami: 6:25am On Jan 28, 2023
I thought i saw NATO.
Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by tspun(m): 6:25am On Jan 28, 2023
They will still vote for obi

4 Likes

Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by essentialone(m): 6:26am On Jan 28, 2023
No wonder they are wretched

2 Likes

Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by Emola12(m): 6:26am On Jan 28, 2023
Lol.... some of them Even get rank Meanwhile God never sleep and he will not sleep,,, when God say your time is up nothing you can do if you like go gatter shoemaker group you go still loose fakati
Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by ThEGodFaDa1: 6:27am On Jan 28, 2023
[quote author=Moh247 post=120438650][/quote]
Me anonymous? Where your location make I come treat your Bleep up. Alainironu ara galatia.

1 Like

Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by Diligent1(f): 6:27am On Jan 28, 2023
MajorOvakporaye:
They are coming to collect their share of the stolen funds stashed away by the demented emilokan criminal. The title of the thread should have been: 'Group of Yoruba Muslim Mechanics Endorse Tinubu and Sanwo-Olu'
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria,

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs by Diligent1(f): 6:28am On Jan 28, 2023
Emola12:
Lol.... some of them Even get rank Meanwhile God never sleep and he will not sleep,,, when God say your time is up nothing you can do if you like go gatter shoemaker group you go still loose fakati
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.

13 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igba Of Warri (Lori-Ogbebor) Rejects Uduaghan’s Christmas Gifts / "President Buhari, VP Osinbajo Care Less About Re-election" - Ismaeel Ahmed / Emulate Jonathan, Congratulate Buhari, Tony Momoh Tells Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.