Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Igba Of Warri (Lori-Ogbebor) Rejects Uduaghan’s Christmas Gifts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igba Of Warri (Lori-Ogbebor) Rejects Uduaghan’s Christmas Gifts (12673 Views)

OBJ & Buhari Pictured In 1978 Cutting The Tape At The Opening Of Warri Refinery / Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts / Uduaghan Renames Stadium After Keshi, Showers Gifts On Eagles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igba Of Warri (Lori-Ogbebor) Rejects Uduaghan’s Christmas Gifts by Nobody: 4:33am On Dec 31, 2012
December 30, 2012 | 10:11 pm
News
BY LAJU ARENYEKA

Chief Rita Lori-Ogbebor, the Igba of Warri, has rejected the Christmas gifts sent to her by Delta State Government.

In an open letter addressed to the state governor, Dr Emmanuel Uduaghan, Chief Lori-Ogbebor stated that she returned the cow, rice and.other gifts due to her disappointment in Uduaghan’s administration.

She said: “By now, you already know my stand on the way you run the administration of Delta State. I feel unhappy and depressed to see the.state and Itsekiriland declining from the time you assumed office. “I have spoken to you as a mother to a son. Itsekiri riverine areas are declining educationally and economically. The way our land is today shows no planning or foresight. There is no creation of jobs, neither is there adequate security of lives and property. For many years, there has been fighting and bloodletting in Escravos. In fact, things have got worse since you became governor.”

www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/lori-ogbebor-rejects-uduaghans-christmas-gifts/

4 Likes

Re: Igba Of Warri (Lori-Ogbebor) Rejects Uduaghan’s Christmas Gifts by Eboski(m): 5:11am On Dec 31, 2012
Good talk ma,if only Uduaghan will listen to your advice,my greatest suprise was yesterday I enter warri from calabar through Akwa Ibom state,when I got to warri Airport Road that was when I start asking myself some questions,Do we have a governor in this state? Why is the Road so dirty like dis during dis period? The taxi I enter everybodies are complaining about the Governor, and Delta state is the 2nd Richest state in Nigeria and this man has not done anything 2 touch the life of Delta people.when I got to his compuond @ Angle part by mopol base his evironment is clean and there was security men everywhere that was when I said this man is wicked,Uduaghan I hail u
Re: Igba Of Warri (Lori-Ogbebor) Rejects Uduaghan’s Christmas Gifts by DeltaSunrise: 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2012
Make we hear word. Na today? Rita Hand clean? I remember obasanjo in those days. Wetin e call Rita then?
To reject gift Na news again. People don reject national Honours. Abeg, uduaghan send the gift to people wen need am joor.
Na activity she dey form. If we dip into the matter, we go see some smelli shit for her side. E get wetin she dey find, we know since.
Abeg I dey come back.

2 Likes

Re: Igba Of Warri (Lori-Ogbebor) Rejects Uduaghan’s Christmas Gifts by Businesstools(m): 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2012
May be the gifts were not enough.
Re: Igba Of Warri (Lori-Ogbebor) Rejects Uduaghan’s Christmas Gifts by Abujafood: 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2012
N-tor-ooyi to Governor Uduaghan!
Re: Igba Of Warri (Lori-Ogbebor) Rejects Uduaghan’s Christmas Gifts by talktrue1(m): 6:07pm On Dec 31, 2012
Good deed but it will not move the governor.
Rather he may even exclude them from any other future plan
Re: Igba Of Warri (Lori-Ogbebor) Rejects Uduaghan’s Christmas Gifts by alfredo4u(m): 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2012
Supported, i dont tink u guys knew wat was inside d gift. They are: garri, rice, ewedu, amala etc.
He was xpecting a private jet just like ori.....(can president). I rest my report.
Re: Igba Of Warri (Lori-Ogbebor) Rejects Uduaghan’s Christmas Gifts by 80million1: 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2012
*speechless*

2013 Loading!

E ma dami duro!
Re: Igba Of Warri (Lori-Ogbebor) Rejects Uduaghan’s Christmas Gifts by Shakara123(m): 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2012
Ok. I pray the letter gets to him. Thank God for social media and the internet. We are getting informed. There is always a tipping point.

It is at such moments I aprreciate the works of the Edo state governor, Adams.
Re: Igba Of Warri (Lori-Ogbebor) Rejects Uduaghan’s Christmas Gifts by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 31, 2012
If all traditional rulers will start putting pressure on the polithiefcians, rather than kotowing to their selfish whims n acts, we just might have hope

2 Likes

Re: Igba Of Warri (Lori-Ogbebor) Rejects Uduaghan’s Christmas Gifts by Stegomiah: 6:15pm On Dec 31, 2012
Lwkmd! IGBA OF WARRI; C title! Anywae she has a gud reason 2 reject d gifts, only few of her colleagues can do so

1 Like

Re: Igba Of Warri (Lori-Ogbebor) Rejects Uduaghan’s Christmas Gifts by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2012
This is one tough traditional ruler other need to emulate. Our traditional institutions have been hug washed by currupt executive office holders while our Royal fathers and mothers dance to their ugly tune.
Re: Igba Of Warri (Lori-Ogbebor) Rejects Uduaghan’s Christmas Gifts by redsun(m): 6:18pm On Dec 31, 2012
She is an endangered specie in nigeria.Only a few nigerians like Soyinka and Achebe can do what she just did.Told to the scum face that he is nothing but a scum.
Re: Igba Of Warri (Lori-Ogbebor) Rejects Uduaghan’s Christmas Gifts by madamebebe(f): 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2012
Delta Sunrise: Make we hear word. Na today? Rita Hand clean? I remember obasanjo in those days. Wetin e call Rita then?
To reject gift Na news again. People don reject national Honours. Abeg, uduaghan send the gift to people wen need am joor.
Na activity she dey form. If we dip into the matter, we go see some smelli shit for her side. E get wetin she dey find, we know since.
Abeg I dey come back.

Choiiii aru eme!!
Is she the governor of delta state?

Why should we be bothered about her
'smelli shit' ?

1 Like

Re: Igba Of Warri (Lori-Ogbebor) Rejects Uduaghan’s Christmas Gifts by babymama3: 6:20pm On Dec 31, 2012
We need to give that woman a hug,you don't hear things like this often

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Igba of Warri}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

1 Like

Re: Igba Of Warri (Lori-Ogbebor) Rejects Uduaghan’s Christmas Gifts by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:20pm On Dec 31, 2012
Hm! She did the right thing. Let the dirty man know that he's stinking.
Re: Igba Of Warri (Lori-Ogbebor) Rejects Uduaghan’s Christmas Gifts by GARRIx7(m): 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2012
The Lady is Itsekiri same as Uduaghan.

This shows you the abyssmal performance of Uduaghan. As rightly observed by the woman, The Governor has failed to make any impact on the quality of life of Deltans The only people who are happy with the current administration are the friends and cronies of the present crop of politicians..

God bless this woman for showing the world the USELESS VULTURE we have as governor..

Re: Igba Of Warri (Lori-Ogbebor) Rejects Uduaghan’s Christmas Gifts by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 31, 2012
Ok she don try.she has indeed spoken for so many itsekiris.
Re: Igba Of Warri (Lori-Ogbebor) Rejects Uduaghan’s Christmas Gifts by babymama3: 6:27pm On Dec 31, 2012
berem: Ok she don try

Berem if na you ngwo ngwo and jollof for don already land from the nama and rice
Lol grin grin
Re: Igba Of Warri (Lori-Ogbebor) Rejects Uduaghan’s Christmas Gifts by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 31, 2012
baby_mama:

Berem if na you ngwo ngwo for don already land from the nama
Lol grin grin
me? I no dey slack for that kind thing.i go collect the gifts,take some come give people wey also need am.na chop and cleam mouth.lol
Re: Igba Of Warri (Lori-Ogbebor) Rejects Uduaghan’s Christmas Gifts by daryoor(m): 6:32pm On Dec 31, 2012
women in politcs- we need more
Re: Igba Of Warri (Lori-Ogbebor) Rejects Uduaghan’s Christmas Gifts by vislabraye(m): 6:32pm On Dec 31, 2012
So he's worse than Ibori according to the woman?
Can any body beat Ibori's record?
Re: Igba Of Warri (Lori-Ogbebor) Rejects Uduaghan’s Christmas Gifts by babymama3: 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2012
berem: me? I no dey slack for that kind thing.i go collect the gifts,take some come give people wey also need am.na chop and cleam mouth.lol

Bwaaaaaaaa!!!!!
This girl always makes me laugh
Re: Igba Of Warri (Lori-Ogbebor) Rejects Uduaghan’s Christmas Gifts by dulphines: 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2012
Businesstools: May be the gifts were not enough.
Of course its not. A 2013 HSE Range Rover sports wouldn't hv been rejected. Wetin be cow and rice? Is she hungry? Emma no try at all!

1 Like

Re: Igba Of Warri (Lori-Ogbebor) Rejects Uduaghan’s Christmas Gifts by Osama10(m): 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2012
Even a blind man knows this man has failed Delta State.
Re: Igba Of Warri (Lori-Ogbebor) Rejects Uduaghan’s Christmas Gifts by vislabraye(m): 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2012
redsun: She is an endangered specie in nigeria.Only a few nigerians like Soyinka and Achebe can do what she just did.Told to the scum face that he is nothing but a scum.

Did you mention Soyinka I remember IBB once set him up. He really could not speak against the evil genius grin
Re: Igba Of Warri (Lori-Ogbebor) Rejects Uduaghan’s Christmas Gifts by Dogbeji2: 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2012
Uduaghan has delivered in delta state and we the people are very happy with him.God bless Uduaghan

1 Like

Re: Igba Of Warri (Lori-Ogbebor) Rejects Uduaghan’s Christmas Gifts by GARRIx7(m): 6:37pm On Dec 31, 2012
vislabraye: So he's worse than Ibori according to the woman?
Can any body beat Ibori's record?

When compared to Uduaghan, Ibori is a SAINT...
Re: Igba Of Warri (Lori-Ogbebor) Rejects Uduaghan’s Christmas Gifts by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2012
Nice one from the traditional ruler.
Re: Igba Of Warri (Lori-Ogbebor) Rejects Uduaghan’s Christmas Gifts by palugycolina(m): 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2012
as if na nama or rice be her problem..
Uduak..we deltans need job and development..
Nigerian which way?
Re: Igba Of Warri (Lori-Ogbebor) Rejects Uduaghan’s Christmas Gifts by Dogbeji2: 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2012
You are a big fool. Uduaghan has done what no governor in Nigeria has done. Check out our schools in Delta state and compare to what you have in Lagos . You will have course to say God bless Uduaghan
Re: Igba Of Warri (Lori-Ogbebor) Rejects Uduaghan’s Christmas Gifts by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2012
Ada Nri1: If all traditional rulers will start putting pressure on the polithiefcians, rather than kotowing to their selfish whims n acts, we just might have hope

That's a correct traditional ruler. He rejected a gift for a very good reason.

Unlike one bleaching King in Oyo state that rejected Akala's car gift in 2006 because he was given the same car as two other prominent Kings(his enemies) in the state, which he felt was insulting to him even after the governor made his son a local government chairman.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Made A Big Mistake. / Sunny Tyoden Visits Building Collapse Scene In Jos / Lockdown: Consumers Lodge 2,715 Cases Over Poor Electricity Supply, Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.