Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,401 members, 7,836,612 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Did You Cry When You Watched Titanic? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Did You Cry When You Watched Titanic? (189 Views)

Share The Best Nollywood Movies You Watched In Recent Times / Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? / What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Cry When You Watched Titanic? by Rexxie234(m): 8:01am On Jan 28, 2023
Any time i watch this movie, it makes me sad and eventually cry. So i'm asking, did you cry or were you sad? Also what part mad you cry gringringrin
Re: Did You Cry When You Watched Titanic? by Moh247: 8:05am On Jan 28, 2023
First time .. yes
Re: Did You Cry When You Watched Titanic? by blackboy(m): 8:08am On Jan 28, 2023
If it is the movie titanic acted by Leonardo, i no cry. All that love and sex makes me no emotional to it. Fake and feels me with disgust.
However when i Google the titanic and read how the ship went down and lives lost i feel sad ad angry
Re: Did You Cry When You Watched Titanic? by KingMack(m): 8:13am On Jan 28, 2023
Film wey make all of us burst cry for house even my mama follow cry and my papa use style jazz in room go wipe I'm eyes grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Cry When You Watched Titanic? by dawnomike(m): 8:14am On Jan 28, 2023
Rexxie234:
Any time i watch this movie, it makes me sad and eventually cry. So i'm asking, did you cry or were you sad? Also what part mad you cry gringringrin
Not at all... But I was quite emotional
Re: Did You Cry When You Watched Titanic? by Psady(m): 12:29pm On Jan 30, 2023
I felt so emotional and i had to remind myself it's just a movie .But that part Leonardo got iced up inside the water got me badly.Every xmas I download and watch .
Re: Did You Cry When You Watched Titanic? by Crumbian: 5:31pm On Jan 30, 2023
Nope. Cry for what reason?

(1) (Reply)

POS IN NIGERIA BY ORIGINAL FINELOOKING / Davido Announces Football Reality TV Show / Nemesis: A Short Animation Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.