Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Breaking: Lady In Shock After A Live Snake Dropped Out OF Her Private Part (vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking: Lady In Shock After A Live Snake Dropped Out OF Her Private Part (vid) (1618 Views)

Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session / Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 / Why I Dropped Out Of School For Project Fame - Chidinma Ekile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Lady In Shock After A Live Snake Dropped Out OF Her Private Part (vid) by Thekokoroom2: 9:05am On Jan 28, 2023
A female tiktoker rendered speechless after what looked like a black mamba snake crawled out of her vigina.

There were mixed opinions from critics that the creature is infact a hair worm but it was not specified.

Your thoughts?

Watch video on IG: @eugenesblog9ja

Re: Breaking: Lady In Shock After A Live Snake Dropped Out OF Her Private Part (vid) by Moh247: 9:10am On Jan 28, 2023
cry

Which kin juju be that

Re: Breaking: Lady In Shock After A Live Snake Dropped Out OF Her Private Part (vid) by Solofresh2: 9:13am On Jan 28, 2023
The same hole some men bleep on a daily

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Lady In Shock After A Live Snake Dropped Out OF Her Private Part (vid) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 9:52am On Jan 28, 2023
That's a blind snake 🐍?? shocked
Re: Breaking: Lady In Shock After A Live Snake Dropped Out OF Her Private Part (vid) by Bluntguy: 10:48am On Jan 28, 2023
Go and sin no more.
Re: Breaking: Lady In Shock After A Live Snake Dropped Out OF Her Private Part (vid) by Mystic216: 12:38pm On Jan 28, 2023
How can I unseen this, Please ?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Lady In Shock After A Live Snake Dropped Out OF Her Private Part (vid) by LikeAking: 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2023
Pussy eaters and suckers hw market?
Re: Breaking: Lady In Shock After A Live Snake Dropped Out OF Her Private Part (vid) by Prudoh(m): 8:31pm On Jan 28, 2023
Mystic216:
How can I unseen this, Please ?
cry😥😥 Same here
Re: Breaking: Lady In Shock After A Live Snake Dropped Out OF Her Private Part (vid) by Fedrick100: 8:42pm On Jan 28, 2023
How the thing enter her coochie without her noticing

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Ka3na In Tears As She Buries Her Husband In London (video) / Yul Edochie's Lookalike Laments, "Things Got Hard For Me Since Yul Married Judy" / Legend Actor Iya Niwe Emotional As She Receives 1.2million Naira From Kunle Afod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.