Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session (37427 Views)

Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump / Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man / Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by TunezTV: 5:24pm On Apr 11
Korra Obidi assaulted with a knife & acid by a lady during a live stream session.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWJ2fFi0di8?si=pTVBXBaBwEnPWLqe

5 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by RawBitterTruth(m): 5:31pm On Apr 11
I'm personally not her fan , but at least I'm human and I have a conscience, this is absolutely very wrong. This act must be ripple effect birthed out of jealousy, envy, even if she offended someone, haba! this attack outweighs the offense.

Heard people in UK get paid £100 to throw acid on people's face.

She's currently in an ambulance headed to the hospital.

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by TUANKU(m): 5:36pm On Apr 11
Unacceptable. No justification for attacking her, she can be annoying and all but attacking her is taking it too far. I hope they find they wild animal and jail her (won't be surprised the attacker is a Nigerian lady)
Quick recovery Kora.
The Nigeria in me is asking how come she is still streaming after a knife and acid attack without panicking? shocked

68 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by TUANKU(m): 5:38pm On Apr 11
RawBitterTruth:
I'm personally not a fan , but at least I'm human and I have a conscience, this is absolutely very wrong.

Heard people in UK get paid £100 to throw acid on people's face.

She's currently rushed in an ambulance headed to the hospital.
True. I am not a fan of hers and personally find her annoying sometimes but by God she is human and deserves to live her life, attacking her is nothing but a crime. I hope she's not so hurt and wish her speedy recovery.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by atilla(m): 5:48pm On Apr 11
what peeps can do on social media makes me suspect this Aunty paid someone to do this to her for content.

This is real bad sha. people are wicked

105 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by tommy589(m): 5:49pm On Apr 11
Crazy people everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by DonBenny77(m): 5:56pm On Apr 11
Rubbish

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by Makunahatata: 7:11pm On Apr 11
Sorry oo..den pour u acid u still dey adjust camera to get good view...lol crazily stupid and funny at d same time...una sure na real acid den pour her or Sapele water?😂

154 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by Pootle: 7:11pm On Apr 11
nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by TUANKU(m): 7:11pm On Apr 11
atilla:
what peeps can do on social media makes me suspect this Aunty paid someone to do this to her for content.

Another possibility there.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by UrPapa: 7:12pm On Apr 11
atilla:

as in
These guys are chronic clout chasers

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by damosky12(m): 7:12pm On Apr 11
Na the lady wey attack am dey shout "please I'm sorry?"

You attacked someone with an acid and you think telling us you're sorry would suffice? Human beings sef!

6 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:12pm On Apr 11
So Una no know it's staged

Ehya

21 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by 72virginGATEWAY: 7:12pm On Apr 11
Paid acting

22 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by Dagger111(m): 7:12pm On Apr 11
Obidi onidi gboko-gboko.

25 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by Jamiubond009(m): 7:12pm On Apr 11
embarassed
Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by ignis: 7:12pm On Apr 11
God help her.
Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by Jamiubond009(m): 7:12pm On Apr 11
lipsrsealed
Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by jiz: 7:13pm On Apr 11
Hmmmm
Wishing her quick recovery
Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by DenreleDave(m): 7:13pm On Apr 11
sad sad

This is bad..... Nigerian ladies too dey jealous themselves

I don't even like the lady but I love the way she and that pregnant lady use to shake their assets on the internet.....

Good and soft asses

I hope she will be fine and the animql that attacked her arrested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by phoneport(m): 7:13pm On Apr 11
This movie is called IGODO 2... Dem pure me acid and I still dey adjust camera on live. grin

Social media will final kpe some people, take it from me. cool

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by AmotekunSW: 7:13pm On Apr 11
That's can't be acid

11 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by Mindlog: 7:13pm On Apr 11
Psycho.

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by zumbigbo(m): 7:14pm On Apr 11
Na marketing pro max. Gen Z are professional clout chasers.

13 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by Homiesjinxbank: 7:14pm On Apr 11
Them pour you acid, na to use coke wash face be the next thing?

7 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by BluntCrazeMan: 7:14pm On Apr 11
Na Waa Ooo
Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by stano2(m): 7:15pm On Apr 11
She wants to trend

13 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by Kobicove(m): 7:15pm On Apr 11
All these so called content creators sef...these days you can't even tell what's real and what's skit undecided

16 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Attacked With A Knife & Acid By A Lady During A Live Stream Session by Artscollection: 7:15pm On Apr 11
Person go prank herself enter grave.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan / "You Are Goat": Njideka Okeke To Man Who Hailed Gozie Okeke For Taking Her Back / Baby Benaih And His Father Visit Daddy Freeze (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.