Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,191 members, 7,849,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

Buhari’s Anti-corruption War And History - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Anti-corruption War And History (158 Views)

I Subscribe To President Buhari's Anti Corruption War, But- Olawepo Hashim / Akpabio’s Defection Puts Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Under The Spotlight / Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Anti-corruption War And History by newsc: 11:11am On Jan 28, 2023
It had never occurred to me in my wildest imagination that there will be a time in life a policy initiated by Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (Rtd) can be punctured by any living soul until when he left the Khaki for civil life as an elected president.

When GMB became the tenant of Dodan Barracks vide a military coup in 1983, I was then a reporter with the rested Jos based weekly radical publication, The Analyst Magazine, and Dodan Barracks, the seat of power was my bit...

https://www.thenews-chronicle.com/buharis-anti-corruption-war-and-history/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

(1) (Reply)

CBN Extends Old Naira Notes Usage || Close School And Allow Students To Vote / Osun State NCP Rejects Backdoor Alliance With Any Party / Why Are #ENDSARS Patrons Supporting Peter Obi Who’s A SARS Patron?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.