Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Fashola, Ambode And Sanwolu All Had/have No Plans And Are Unintelligent - Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola, Ambode And Sanwolu All Had/have No Plans And Are Unintelligent - Tinubu (1135 Views)

Tinubu Laughing Warmly With Ambode And Sanwo-Olu At APC Convention (Photo) / Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. / Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashola, Ambode And Sanwolu All Had/have No Plans And Are Unintelligent - Tinubu by VaselineCrew: 11:16am On Jan 28, 2023
That is why till now, 2023, with any new road or project that gets commissioned, I am the one to be praised.

I am the Jagaban!

Those are just figure heads I put there to do my bidding. They have no minds of their own; puppets if you will.

I say jump, they jump. I say Go, they Go!

They achieved nothing without my MASTER plan, serving the will of me, their Master!

I do not take it likely, when people compare my sagacity with that of my children, please, do not insult me.

I am going back to sleep,

Your Lagos is going back to sleep,

The Jagaban is going back to sleep!

-Tinubu (Jagaban)

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Ambode And Sanwolu All Had/have No Plans And Are Unintelligent - Tinubu by Mindcure: 11:23am On Jan 28, 2023
Abi?

Re: Fashola, Ambode And Sanwolu All Had/have No Plans And Are Unintelligent - Tinubu by duro4chang(m): 11:23am On Jan 28, 2023
Trash.
Re: Fashola, Ambode And Sanwolu All Had/have No Plans And Are Unintelligent - Tinubu by VaselineCrew: 11:24am On Jan 28, 2023
duro4chang:
Trash.

JAGA BANI!!!

BAN BAN BAN!!

BANII!!
Re: Fashola, Ambode And Sanwolu All Had/have No Plans And Are Unintelligent - Tinubu by SlurUsername1: 11:26am On Jan 28, 2023
Obingo, will u die if u don't talk about tinubu for a day?

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Ambode And Sanwolu All Had/have No Plans And Are Unintelligent - Tinubu by Efuaye(m): 11:29am On Jan 28, 2023
Exactly, idiomatic ally!
When they talk about Tinubu's Lagos, they make it look like all his three successors were and are his puppet.
Re: Fashola, Ambode And Sanwolu All Had/have No Plans And Are Unintelligent - Tinubu by MrColdsweat: 11:30am On Jan 28, 2023
Efuaye:
Exactly, idiomatic ally!
When they talk about Tinubu's Lagos, they make it look like all his three successors were and are his puppet.
unknowingly encouraging godfatherism.
Re: Fashola, Ambode And Sanwolu All Had/have No Plans And Are Unintelligent - Tinubu by VaselineCrew: 11:30am On Jan 28, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Praise me, Praise me!

Not my puppets angry

Who dash those brainless former governors brain?

Not a single thought in their brain is allowed without my approval.

jagaBAN

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Ambode And Sanwolu All Had/have No Plans And Are Unintelligent - Tinubu by Efuaye(m): 11:35am On Jan 28, 2023
I wouldn't say "unknowingly"!
They know and support it.
That's what he wants to replicate at the federal level in the event he wins.

God forbid...

MrColdsweat:
unknowingly encouraging godfatherism.

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Ambode And Sanwolu All Had/have No Plans And Are Unintelligent - Tinubu by Jogs1900: 11:44am On Jan 28, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
Don't mind them..Had it been these former governors performed woefully, they will be blaming Tinubu for their failures...Now that these Tinubus proteges are doing great, they don't want Tinubu to take the praise.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola, Ambode And Sanwolu All Had/have No Plans And Are Unintelligent - Tinubu by VaselineCrew: 5:40am On Jan 30, 2023
Jogs1900:

Don't mind them..Had it been these former governors performed woefully, they will be blaming Tinubu for their failures...Now that these Tinubus proteges are doing great, they don't want Tinubu to take the praise.

You are saying what am saying.

JagaBan deserves all the praise.

Can’t you see we are saying same thing.

Fashola and the rest are all puppets where JagaBan stands.
Re: Fashola, Ambode And Sanwolu All Had/have No Plans And Are Unintelligent - Tinubu by expert234: 7:18am On Jan 30, 2023
Yamiriflathead:

Urchino, will you die if you don't talk about Peter Obi for a day?
Re: Fashola, Ambode And Sanwolu All Had/have No Plans And Are Unintelligent - Tinubu by orisa37: 9:18am On Jan 30, 2023
AMBODE IS DIFFERENT. HE IS NOT A BUSHMAN

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is A Dollar To New Naira Right Now / Rivers state Market Women Excited when LP members visited the market(video) / Why Are Nigerians Acting Like Nigeria Will Be Better If Obi Is President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.