Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN (25687 Views)

Atiku Speaks On Election Results / 'I Am Doing Fine' - Atiku Speaks From Dubai, Pictured With Ben Bruce / Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN by onatisi(m): 5:04pm On Jan 28, 2023
uba1991:
No politician is good but I think Atiku is the best among them.
He is the best and the most prepared ,he has both experience as a civil servant and also as a politician. Nigeria is not Anambra state , Nigeria is far more complex than a single state in Nigeria , we need someone who has that national experience in managing various groups both ethnic ,cultural and economic and who can pilot them . A rookie at the national level will most likely fumble and we are at a cross road now so we can't afford a sick old dying man to be our leader. Pdp and atiku already have their road map prepared for years , once they get into office they will indeed deliver on their promises

1 Like

Re: Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2023
[quote author=ochejoseph post=120445011]An Atiku Presidency will be very responsive to the yearnings of the people [/quote

Ehn?

Picking Atiku as VP, a mistake, Obasanjo says; mentions other ‘mistake’
"One of the mistakes I made was picking my number two when I wanted to become the president."
ByOlasunkanmi Akinlotan June 26, 2022 Reading Time: 2 mins read
Former President Olusegun Obasanjo has described the choice of Atiku Abubakar as his vice as a mistake.

Mr Obasanjo spoke in Abeokuta on Saturday to students from selected secondary schools who participated in the final of the National Exhibition and Awards, organised by Students for the Advancement of Global Entrepreneurship (SAGE).

The former president and Mr Abubakar were in office between 1999 and 2007.

Mr Obasanjo said he had made several “genuine mistakes” in his life but God helped him overcome them.

“One of the mistakes I made was picking my number two when I wanted to become the president,” said the former president. “But because it was a genuine mistake, God saved me.”

Mr Obasanjo said another mistake he made was not leaving the country when he was told about the plans of the late military dictator, Sani Abacha, to arrest him.

Re: Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN by Amuzfat(m): 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
His Excellency Alhaji Atiku Abubakar has always been kmow of taking side with the masses and if elected, he will be very responsive to the yearnings of the people.
Re: Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN by taland(m): 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2023
Typical Nigerian politician, why is he just coming out now 2 days to 31st January?
Re: Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN by Rinjijohn9(m): 7:14pm On Jan 28, 2023
Our incoming president of Nigeria God's willing z
Re: Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN by Rabiubmuhammad: 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2023
This is kind hearted leader who have masses in his heart.

Atiku all the way.
The unifier is coming

1 Share

Re: Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN by RUDEBOYY(m): 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2023
Why are they not talking about the fuel price hike and scarcity
Re: Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN by YahayaLadanKnt(m): 9:04pm On Jan 28, 2023
Well Said Dady
Re: Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN by Rabiubmuhammad: 2:29pm On Jan 30, 2023
Alhaji Atiku knew the job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: El-Rufai Is Sowing Misinformation - Steve Hanke / Akwa Ibom Governor, Udom Visits Wike In Port Harcourt / Okowa Diverted ₦‎1.7 Trillion State Fund To His Companies – Edwin Clark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.