Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN (25684 Views)

Atiku Speaks On Election Results / 'I Am Doing Fine' - Atiku Speaks From Dubai, Pictured With Ben Bruce / Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN by funshint(m): 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2023
Super thief....he should tell us what relationship he and his PDP crew had with Hushpuppie...if not money laundering?!

Re: Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN by favour32(m): 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2023
sulaak:

I will remember this when Nigeria's debt is N250 trillion.

Nigerians are always selling corrupt leaders for president.
Nor mind dem.
Na hopelessness dey cause am to present corrupt Atiku as angel.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN by Voiceofthestree: 1:15pm On Jan 28, 2023
[quote author=seunlayi post=120446902]
Let see your look first[/

100% I am handsome than slowpoke Okowa and Atiku I don’t argue with paid urchins
Re: Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN by Spain007(m): 1:21pm On Jan 28, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

I love My incoming president Tinubu ,for speak the truth, ATIKU also is a brave and intelligent man that love the nation also,but that pretender call peter obi is just fooling is follower's with hates and insult to those that speaks the truth, obideafs and obidient are crying and dying in silence because of shame they can't condemned the cbn rubbish ....

Anywhere belle face naim you be.

Is Obi the one in charge of CBN? Or Does Emefiele work under him?

Now I see why Peter Obi is a nightmare to some of you Nigerians especially supporters of old thieves and drug barons?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN by lapazi(m): 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2023
ochejoseph:
An Atiku Presidency will be very responsive to the yearnings of the people
The way it was responsive by deleting a meat post about the killing of Deborah? You dey cap bro

1 Like

Re: Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN by Dilimi: 1:31pm On Jan 28, 2023
I just love how eloquent and coherent Atiku speaks. Very Presidential
Re: Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN by nedekid: 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2023
ochejoseph:

Funny you, do you even understand the ramifications of having a northerner Fulani president leave office after 8 years and succeeded by another northern president, not just a northerner but another fulani?

Re: Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN by yarimo(m): 1:33pm On Jan 28, 2023
Madridstar:
tinubu said his been targeted, he was speaking for himself. Atiku is speaking for Nigerians. Redesign or nothing Nigerians that have sense will vote for obi.
Keep fooling yourself thinking TINUBU will queue in the bank for new Naira notes. You are the one that will queue in the bank or your old Naira rejected
Re: Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN by BULUSSANDA11(m): 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2023
The present government in power are always happy when they see the poor man suffering.
The time frame is too short for the local man to change the narratives.
Our prayers is for Atiku to take the lead and we shall have a great country
Re: Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN by SirNature23: 1:39pm On Jan 28, 2023
I have been on transit for the last 48hrs and can tell you first hand of the hardship I and other people encountered . In the rural markets, the traders are not accepting old notes and the plan of CBN to reach out to the unbank populace is nothing to write home. Let there be an extension.
I stand with Atiku on this
Re: Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN by Madridstar(m): 1:40pm On Jan 28, 2023
yarimo:
Keep fooling yourself thinking TINUBU will queue in the bank for new Naira notes. You are the one that will queue in the bank or your old Naira rejected
no vote buying for mr town hall, he cant buy Nigerians the way he bought delegates. The only persons supporting mr town hall are thieves like you and him. Since Buhari no send him nothing for him lol
Re: Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN by yarimo(m): 1:41pm On Jan 28, 2023
Madridstar:
no vote buying for mr town hall, he cant buy Nigerians the way he bought delegates. The only persons supporting mr town hall are thieves like you and him. Since Buhari no send him nothing for him lol
This is Nigeria next president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN by Themanleshey: 1:41pm On Jan 28, 2023
AllTheWayUp:
Naira or no Naira redesign....
Atiku is fully ready and confident of this election.
Tinubu should keep complaining

Look at the none sense you post , Shame no dey catch you? Or do you think you are dealing with illiterates ?
Re: Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN by Madridstar(m): 1:42pm On Jan 28, 2023
yarimo:
This is Nigeria next president
your president not ours. Where are you in this pix lol

Re: Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN by Ayofunmi19: 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2023
And his spokeman saying jagaban his fighting Buhari. After Asiwaju has address the issue
Re: Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN by Sankara001: 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2023
Truly, very slight of just few days will help... Atiku is still doing well for us...
Re: Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN by reddingtonblack: 1:46pm On Jan 28, 2023
Remijuice:

Tinubu was not crying because of the money he packed in his house.
He doesn't go to the bank. Bank goes to him.

Tinubu point is that, with the stress and suffering the people of Nigeria are recently going through in the hands of APC govt. It will cost him votes.

Imagine queuing for hours for fuel and also que for hours to deposit your money in the bank. How will such person happily vote for APC presidency again.

Go to the bank now and witness how people are cursing this govt. Which will definitely cause Tinubu votes.

Why all these, at this critical time?

That was what Tinubu was trying to point out as "sabotage" ... why is buhari govt bringing all these hardship now when election is just few days away.
imagine queuing at the fuel station for hours under hot sun where will your mind go if not to curse APC and transfer the aggression on Tinubu at the polls.

One thing i notice about Nigerians is we don't ask questions, we rely to much on few people to do the thinking and interpretation for us whereas majority of these few have already sold there conscience, its all about the financial gain. hence why we keep falling like gullibles.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN by olahero(m): 1:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
ironheart:
No extension please. Lets use our cards, mobile app and for those shouting no stable network, they can use USSD. POS can assist the less educated. The issue we have is the politicians want to rig election with the extension. If they extend the deadline, it is easy to share the old naira notes to thugs and election riggers and they will comfortably change it at the banks. Beside with the cashless policy if you want to buy naira with dollars, the bureau the change guys have no option but to pay you through your account. This will create room for easy monitoring of the cash flow
so because of election rigging, people at the rural and urban area who are less privileged and uneducated about the new niara exchange should die of hunger and chaos?

I don't know how you niggas dey reason sef.

Useless policies like you niggas.
Re: Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN by Thomhenry: 1:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
ochejoseph:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIZW-eSEZnU
Watch Full Video Above.

Always known for taking sides with the people, the Presidential Candidate of People's Democratic Party, H.E Atiku Abubakar has released a video on his position on the January 31st deadline of the ongoing currency redesign program of the CBN.

In a video he released, Atiku Abubakar called for a slight extension of the monetary conversation policy to ease the burden of the policy on ordinary Nigerians especially the unbanked population in the rural areas.

Reports from commercial banks indicates that as at yesterday, virtually all banks were still paying the old naira notes to customers making withdrawal over the counter. New notes are only available at the ATMs where a daily withdrawal limit of 20,000 exists.

Most, traders including transporters have stopped collecting the old notes triggering crisis in market places and restaurants across country.

Atiku understands the economy, he understands our people, and understands how businesses work. With Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa as his running mate they are poised to make our currency strong again and help our economy grow.

A vote for H.E Atiku Abubakar and Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa is a vote for two good men who mean well for Nigeria.

As One we can get it done!!!!!!

Dr. Oche Otorkpa (FRSPH-UK)

Well....
He who pays the piper dictates the tune.
Chop and clean mouth my brother. We know where you are speaking from.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN by Lokzy: 1:57pm On Jan 28, 2023
Speak for the interest of the masses our incoming president.
#Atikuorganizingforaction
Re: Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN by yarimo(m): 1:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
Madridstar:
your president not ours. Where are you in this pix lol
Kk
Re: Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN by Madridstar(m): 2:00pm On Jan 28, 2023
yarimo:
Kk
lol una must get sense. Thieves
Re: Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN by yarimo(m): 2:02pm On Jan 28, 2023
Madridstar:
lol una must get sense. Thieves
Kk
Re: Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN by ironheart(m): 2:03pm On Jan 28, 2023
olahero:
so because of election rigging, people at the rural and urban area who are less privileged and uneducated about the new niara exchange should die of hunger and chaos?

I don't know how you niggas dey reason sef.

Useless policies like you niggas.
if e pain you knack your head for wall. They must not extend it. 100 days is more than enough time to do the needful. Except you have less privileged and uneducated folks whom you have refused to educate because you want to be worshipped. I bet you are one of the issues we are trying to eradicate.
Re: Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN by zionstaar75: 2:07pm On Jan 28, 2023
ochejoseph:
mumu man that speaks before thinking, I thought he said tinubu was opposing naira redesign because he wants to buy votes?
Re: Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN by Madridstar(m): 2:08pm On Jan 28, 2023
yarimo:
Kk
see who you chose as your candidate

Re: Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN by zionstaar75: 2:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
ironheart:
if e pain you knack your head for wall. They must not extend it. 100 days is more than enough time to do the needful. Except you have less privileged and uneducated folks whom you have refused to educate because you want to be worshipped. I bet you are one of the issues we are trying to eradicate.
it will be extended and there's nothing u can do about it.If u are a business person you'll know the difficulties being experienced by the populace.
Re: Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN by yarimo(m): 2:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
Madridstar:
see who you chose as your candidate
Kk
Re: Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN by frontwave(m): 2:15pm On Jan 28, 2023
Tinubu (asiwaju ) lead and other people fall in line
ochejoseph:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIZW-eSEZnU
Watch Full Video Above.

Always known for taking sides with the people, the Presidential Candidate of People's Democratic Party, H.E Atiku Abubakar has released a video on his position on the January 31st deadline of the ongoing currency redesign program of the CBN.

In a video he released, Atiku Abubakar called for a slight extension of the monetary conversation policy to ease the burden of the policy on ordinary Nigerians especially the unbanked population in the rural areas.

Reports from commercial banks indicates that as at yesterday, virtually all banks were still paying the old naira notes to customers making withdrawal over the counter. New notes are only available at the ATMs where a daily withdrawal limit of 20,000 exists.

Most, traders including transporters have stopped collecting the old notes triggering crisis in market places and restaurants across country.

Atiku understands the economy, he understands our people, and understands how businesses work. With Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa as his running mate they are poised to make our currency strong again and help our economy grow.

A vote for H.E Atiku Abubakar and Dr. Ifeanyi Okowa is a vote for two good men who mean well for Nigeria.

As One we can get it done!!!!!!

Dr. Oche Otorkpa (FRSPH-UK)
Re: Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN by Madridstar(m): 2:16pm On Jan 28, 2023
yarimo:
Kk
same wey your candidate cant engage Nigerians, that's what you are doing lol.. daft people
Re: Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN by yarimo(m): 2:17pm On Jan 28, 2023
Madridstar:
same wey your candidate cant engage Nigerians, that's what you are doing lol.. daft people
Kkk
Re: Atiku Speaks On The Naira Redesign Policy Of The CBN by onuman: 2:26pm On Jan 28, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Always known for taking sides with people

Shey you whine me ni😄

Well he brought Mikano to our country to "help Nigerians"

Everyone of those vying for the president of Nigeria today are power hungry and clear less about how much pain people feel.

From Atiku to Tinubu to "Saint Obi"

Saint Obi?
You are right, considering the corruption antecedents of Atiku and Tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Appeals Court Declares Senator Dino Melaye's Election Tribunal Should Be Retried / Akwa Ibom Governor, Udom Visits Wike In Port Harcourt / Fati Abubakar, Nigeria’s Most Unique First Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.