Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) (8042 Views)

How Can I Deal With A Quarrelsome Wife / How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband / How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by VeryWickedGoat: 12:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
My neighbour's daughter has finished my life.

In this APC era she came to play in my crib today at the behest of my village people and I don't know how she managed to enter the kitchen and smash my tray of precious eggs.

I need suggestions on what to do before I commit a crime. How can I deal with this little girl?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 12:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
Do what you'll have done if she was your biological daughter.

Just tell her to go and sin no more.
Flogging her will not bring the eggs back to form.

23 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by Taich(m): 12:57pm On Jan 28, 2023
The girl is telling you that your house is too quiet.

13 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by Medianna(f): 12:58pm On Jan 28, 2023
What else can you do.
How can you be careless with a kid like this?
If nah my pikin, you wont see the baby again.

This is an act of negligence.
The baby could even slip on that tiles you know!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by Dreadlock69(m): 1:06pm On Jan 28, 2023
Hang am for door
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by SmallDick99(m): 1:07pm On Jan 28, 2023
She looks like someone that will be voting for people like Buhari and tinubu in the future.

Verdict: Dump her with the wasted egg in the dustbin, then call lawma immediately, for proper disposal grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:18pm On Jan 28, 2023
your fault, because you let the baby out of your sight.
Boy you should thank GOD nothing worse happened like pulling down hot water or grounded pepper on herselfundecided

11 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by Daniel7543: 1:18pm On Jan 28, 2023
Exchange her for a bottle of beer

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:19pm On Jan 28, 2023
your fault, because you let the baby out of your sight. angrywomen do this shitt alot,once they are pressing phone they lose attention to critical things.
You should thank GOD nothing worse happened like pulling down hot water or grounded pepper on herselfundecided

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by Solofresh2: 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
Lies lies lies
I smell lies grin

11 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by Demigod22: 1:35pm On Jan 28, 2023
Hahaha, this girl is not aware that we are joining three queues in Nigeria before you get anything.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by Adaisback(f): 1:41pm On Jan 28, 2023
You dare snap your neighbour's daughter with just pants and uploaded it for us to see on nairaland. You should be arrested and prosecuted with immediate effect

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by habsydiamond(m): 1:41pm On Jan 28, 2023
Pack the broken egg and use it to bake cake or fry egg for yam e dey sweet oo

7 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by AYNL: 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2023
Take her back to her parents

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by Sixfeetbelle: 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2023
Solofresh2:
Lies lies lies
I smell lies grin

He stole this picture of Twitter and came here to pretend it's his

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2023
Adaisback:
You dare snap your neighbour's daughter with just pants and uploaded it for us to see on nairaland. You should be arrested and prosecuted with immediate effect
my love I'm not feeling fine
a erotic massage from you will make me feel better 😘😘
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by Robinmido(m): 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2023
The only thing you can do Thier is to clean up the mess and make sure she does not leave your site again. I thank God she is not hurt
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by Adaisback(f): 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
my love I'm not feeling fine
a erotic massage from you will make me feel better 😘😘
me that you abandoned for days now, I just dey look you cry
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
Adaisback:
me that you abandoned for days now, I just dey look you cry
I was in the hospital 😘😘
just a romantic massage from you will do.
tee m ude na amu and my body and nye m head 😍😍
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by Adaisback(f): 1:57pm On Jan 28, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
I was in the hospital 😘😘
just a romantic massage from you will do.
tee m ude na amu and my body and nye m head 😍😍
cheesy ose Kam g'etegi n'amu before nye gi head. cheesy
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:57pm On Jan 28, 2023
Adaisback:
πŸ˜³πŸ™†πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ™†πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ™†πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by Hatrick01: 2:35pm On Jan 28, 2023
Adaisback:
chinekeme!!!!!

Biko nye ya isi ofuma biko...

Etena ya ose k' oyara igba ara.

Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by Hatrick01: 2:40pm On Jan 28, 2023
Adaisback:
cherekwaaaa

Obu nwoke?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by Adaisback(f): 3:06pm On Jan 28, 2023
Hatrick01:
cherekwaaaa

Obu nwoke?
Nwamamaiwota bu ezigbo ta nwoke malu nnukwu nma ma nwokwa amu kalaka. The Nwa bugodi Odogwu cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by Adaisback(f): 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2023
Hatrick01:
chinekeme!!!!!

Biko nye ya isi ofuma biko...

Etena ya ose k' oyara igba ara.
the boy n'enyem Ajo nsogbu
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 3:13pm On Jan 28, 2023
Adaisback:
Nwamamaiwota bu ezigbo ta nwoke malu nnukwu nma ma nwokwa amu kalaka. The Nwa bugodi Odogwu cheesy grin cheesy grin
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by Adaisback(f): 3:14pm On Jan 28, 2023
NwaMamaIwota:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
nkea atogi iche grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by Pells: 3:34pm On Jan 28, 2023
She is ripe for harvesting πŸ‘€πŸ˜
Can I be her bf?

Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by nazicartel(m): 3:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
My neighbour's daughter has finished my life.

In this APC era she came to play in my crib today at the behest of my village people and I don't know how she managed to enter the kitchen and smash my tray of precious eggs.

I need suggestions on what to do before I commit a crime. How can I deal with this little girl?
Go and marry
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by Starboytwo(m): 4:03pm On Jan 28, 2023
Sixfeetbelle:

He stole this picture of Twitter and came here to pretend it's his
dont spoil the fun now, nairalanders aren’t stupid, we know it’s a fake story, just pretend like it’s real, comment and go.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by udomma1005(m): 4:13pm On Jan 28, 2023
Tell her to stand close to the looming crises she has started, take her photographs. Make sure you capture all the details of the carnage in the picture. Buy biscuit for her, send her home!
Save the photo well, always be in touch with her family even though you've moved out from the neighborhood. God on your side, you will be alive when she has finished skool & start working. Visit her, show her the pictures and ask her how far we go do this kind problem where she been cause so_so year? angry
Wahala nor dey sour!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by PerfectMan24: 4:13pm On Jan 28, 2023
The baby creative.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Men Hate After They Marry / Open Communication In Marriage, A Plus Or Minus? / Kourtney Kardashian Pulls Baby Out Of Her During Delivery (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.