Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? (42528 Views)

How Do I Deal With A Manipulative Stepmother / How Can I Deal With A Quarrelsome Wife / How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Amza07(m): 1:18am On Mar 20, 2022
I was part of NPOWER 2017 set that's batch B enroll in under Nteach before our program terminated

Since then I used the savings I had to buy a fairly used daylong machine.

So after the program I used that to feed the family 3 months back we both discussed about how we will be able to upgrade or our lives Abit to earn more cash to sustain the family
so we both agreed to sell the bike then borrowed money and buy Keke napep.
Since npower stop paying I was not really enable to borrow from the bank but before I sold my bike.

Her friend promised to borrow us 200k so that at least we can get fairly used Keke for 320 since the new one is costly but after selling my bike her friend refused to assist us saying that the money she could have borrow us was used for another purpose.

Although I was a bit disappointed but didn't complain now my wife feels guilty because my life totally changed my things spoiled and I could afford the Keke since our plan didn't work out and the money on saved from the bike I sold wasn't enough anymore to get me another bike.

How do I get her to stop blaming herself? I believe God has reasons for such thing happening to me. How do I feed them till I buy one?

Major problem is family and friends see her as a woman that brought me down but I clearly understood that her intention was to support but it failed so I myself consider it as a blessing from God.

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Bluezy13(m): 1:32am On Mar 20, 2022
Poor planning...
You shouldn't have counted your chicks before they hatched by planning on money that you were yet to get as if it was already in your hand.

You and your wife need a physical councilor because it is obvious she reasons as you do and it is never healthy for a family.
You never mentioned reaching out to a family member for assistance; or have you tried ?

138 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Suspect1: 1:44am On Mar 20, 2022
Bluezy13:
Poor planning...
You shouldn't have counted your eggs before they hatched by planning on money that you were yet to get as if it was already in your hand.

You and your wife need a physical councilor because it is obvious she reasons as you do and it is never healthy for a family.
You never mentioned reaching out to a family member for assistance; or have you tried ?
family members you said? You are no different from a noise maker, relatives and some family members only! Cares for you when you are dead.

268 Likes 21 Shares

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Amza07(m): 1:44am On Mar 20, 2022
Bluezy13:
Poor planning...
You shouldn't have counted your eggs before they hatched by planning on money that you were yet to get as if it was already in your hand.

I tried no one help all on promise because they don't really like her but I
Love her and friends are now happy am jobless see this life is something else.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Amza07(m): 1:46am On Mar 20, 2022
Suspect1:
family members you said? You are no different from a noise maker, relatives and some family members only! Cares for you when you are died.
you are correct especially who in the family, relatives respect an okada rider with very low income like me? Now they are all happy some even laugh me.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Amza07(m): 1:58am On Mar 20, 2022

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Kestolove(m): 2:10am On Mar 20, 2022
God go do am

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Amza07(m): 2:11am On Mar 20, 2022
Kestolove:
God go do am
Amin o

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Kobojunkie: 2:13am On Mar 20, 2022
Amza07:
How do I get her to stop blaming herself? I believe God has reasons for such thing happening to me. How do I feed them till I buy one?
Major problem is family and friends see her as a woman that brought me down but I clearly understood that her intention was to support but it failed so I myself consider it as a blessing from God.
You can't get an adult to do what they are not ready to do on their own. So allow her continue to wallow in self-pity until she is ready to move on from it. undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Amza07(m): 2:17am On Mar 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You can't get an adult to do what they are not ready to do on their own. So allow her continue to wallow in self-pity until she is really to move on from it. undecided
it's very painful and I love her you know we need to respect women especially their feelings.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Kobojunkie: 2:20am On Mar 20, 2022
Amza07:
it's very painful and I love her you know we need to respect women especially their feelings.
Unless you both intend to seek mental health counseling for her depression, it is best to let her get through it on her own.. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Amza07(m): 2:21am On Mar 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Unless you both intend to seek mental health counseling for her depression, it is best to let her get through it on her own.. undecided
ok I've heard you thank you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by DECENTBWOY: 3:13am On Mar 20, 2022
JUST PRAY, EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE..

14 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Amza07(m): 4:07am On Mar 20, 2022
Champions655:
this is it, you can check for the number over there and text me on WhatsApp
the image is not showing
Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Tobest94: 4:46am On Mar 20, 2022
At least your wife get conscience and she’s feeling she’s the reason behind your failure.. You can get a driving job if you can drive or hustle more and save for the keke

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Amza07(m): 7:09am On Mar 20, 2022
I have no other option now, am just looking for who has it or who can buy it so that I can be riding and bringing agreement till I can fully pay for it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by oz4real83(m): 7:39am On Mar 20, 2022
Try and reach out to your family members.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by silibaba: 8:00am On Mar 20, 2022
If you never voted buhahari may help locate you.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Suspect1: 8:08am On Mar 20, 2022
Amza07:
the image is not showing
he should screenshot the image and send it again, i am sure it would show this time.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by oilmane(m): 8:08am On Mar 20, 2022
Amza07:
I was part of NPOWER 2017 set that's batch B enroll in under Nteach before our program terminatd.
Since then I used the savings I had to buy a fairly used daylong machine.
So after the program I used that to feed the family 3 months back we both discussed about how we will be able to upgrade or our lives Abit to earn more cash to sustain the family
so we both agreed to sell the bike then borrowed money and buy Keke napep.
Since npower stop paying I was not really enable to borrow from the bank but before I sold my bike.
her friend promised to borrow us 200k so that at least we can get fairly used Keke for 320 since the new one is costly but after selling my bike her friend refused to assist us saying that the money she could have borrow us was used for another purpose.
Although I was a bit disappointed but didn't complain now my wife feels guilty because my life totally changed my things spoiled and I could afford the Keke since our plan didn't work out and the money on saved from the bike I sold wasn't enough anymore to get me another bike.

Why do your family and friends see her as a woman who brought you down? Were you a millionaire b4 she came into your life? What type of car were you driving b4 you met her? Did you tongue lash her over her friends inability to give her the loan? Her you black mailing her emotionally? Won't don't you meet those family and friends to assist you or is it that the only thing they are good at is fault finding? I'll advice you go look for who to give you a bike/keke on hire purchase terms instead of you to sit at home and making your wife depressed, there are lots of organizations and MFBs that does that. It is not the responsibility of your wife to go get you a loan, so stop discussing her issues with your family and friends.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Amza07(m): 8:11am On Mar 20, 2022
oilmane:

Why do your family and friends see her as a woman who brought you down? Were you a millionaire b4 she came into your life? What type of car were you driving b4 you met her? Did you tongue lash her over her friends inability to give her the loan? Her you black mailing her emotionally? Won't don't you meet those family and friends to assist you or is it that the only thing they are good at is fault finding? I'll advice you go look for who to give you a bike/keke on hire purchase terms instead of you to sit at home and making your wife depressed, there are lots of organizations and MFBs that does that. It is not the responsibility of your wife to go get you a loan, so stop discussing her issues with your family and friends.
you made some good point but how do you think we have been feeding ? Where was it start that I blame or blackmail her for that ? Are you sure you read this post before comment?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Olumighty123(m): 9:36am On Mar 20, 2022
Amza07:
I tried no one help all on promise because they don't really like her but I
Love her and friends are now happy am jobless see this life is something else.

Definitely your wife has not been good to people around you. I mean, how could everybody not like her? undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by oilmane(m): 9:46am On Mar 20, 2022
Amza07:
you made some good point but how do you think we have been feeding ? Where was it start that I blame or blackmail her for that ? Are you sure you read this post before comment?

Sorry for the plenty typo, if you check you go see say question mark day d end cos na question I day ask u, I nor day conclude, pet and encourage your woman, she's got a good heart so she shouldn't get depressed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Amza07(m): 9:49am On Mar 20, 2022
oilmane:

Sorry for the plenty typo, if you check you go see say question mark day d end cos na question I day ask u, I nor day conclude, pet and encourage your woman, she's got a good heart so she shouldn't get depressed.
thanks for the understanding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by SensetionalGoal(m): 10:16am On Mar 20, 2022
modified:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 20, 2022
I feel her pained, from all indications I can see that you love your wife, continue talking to her and show her more and more love(affection) with time it would be a thing of the past.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by LadySarah: 11:03am On Mar 20, 2022
So Npower was really a family mans main job?Npower,a temporary FG political tool.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by OscarJaden(m): 12:00pm On Mar 20, 2022
I rather die like this than to get married and be facing this kind of situation

Dear brethren, nobody should entice u into getting married all in the name of procreation and the end of the day u will be eating from hand to mouth

Don't be selfish,think about ur unborn kids will they be proud to have you as a father in this situation? Am sure at a stage his kids will regret why they were given birth and cannot be taken care of

Marriage is way beyond pussy,the responsibility that comes with it is quite much

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by Dabronze(m): 12:06pm On Mar 20, 2022
I will blame you 100% for this your wife can give you advice but its your duty as man to know what to do carry-out how to go about it that's the reason why as a married man if you failed it you and your family that will pay the price for your failure.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? by salbis(m): 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2022
Honestly, this is a big problem, las las God will intervene.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

His Wife Has A Sugar Daddy / What I Noticed Among Pre-teens And Teens In My Area / Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.