Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Emir Of Bauchi Addressed Peter Obi As Alhaji Dr. Peter Obi, Incoming President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Bauchi Addressed Peter Obi As Alhaji Dr. Peter Obi, Incoming President (28570 Views)

Gov Adeleke Mourns As Alhaji Sanni, Husband Of Yeye Dupe Adeleke Dies at 74 / Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography / Why is PMB Not Referred To As Alhaji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Addressed Peter Obi As Alhaji Dr. Peter Obi, Incoming President by fydence: 8:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
Lunja:
Thunder faya all the urchins, both home & abroad.

Dear urchin wherever you are, may resounding thunder & brimstone faya you dia.

Iseeeeeeee... Gbam!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Addressed Peter Obi As Alhaji Dr. Peter Obi, Incoming President by fydence: 8:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
peepydelano:
Atiku is our next president, how do you people even do your political analysis? Wake up already
this one is still sleeping on a bicycle

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Addressed Peter Obi As Alhaji Dr. Peter Obi, Incoming President by Pauldollars(m): 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
2023 Elections is quite unpredictable.
There's always a sense of Joy amongst all the traditional rulers LP Presidential candidate visits
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Addressed Peter Obi As Alhaji Dr. Peter Obi, Incoming President by ScamHunter: 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2023
alsudan:
Is there still a Nigerian that doesn’t know Obi is Nigeria’s President in waiting?

Even Urchins know, but are living in denial.

Ayam not understanding. When did you become Obidient. Thought you were an urchin?
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Addressed Peter Obi As Alhaji Dr. Peter Obi, Incoming President by Mccullum: 9:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
They must Cash out from the Mumu, by telling him what he wants to be hearing.

Peethief Obi can try again in 2027, this election is between Tinubu and Atiku.

Kiss truth and have rest of mind.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Addressed Peter Obi As Alhaji Dr. Peter Obi, Incoming President by Mrtaye: 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2023
peepydelano:
This Obi go just dy do wahala over nothing and he knows he can’t win oooo, which kind Ajayi bdis? My brothers wan just chop him money, make he dy there dy waste him time
No room for rigging
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Addressed Peter Obi As Alhaji Dr. Peter Obi, Incoming President by enemachris(m): 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2023
Its only a mentality impaired person that doubt if Peter Obi will be our president. This has been signed and sealed, hence I don't argue with people.
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Addressed Peter Obi As Alhaji Dr. Peter Obi, Incoming President by Shikini: 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2023
Great
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Addressed Peter Obi As Alhaji Dr. Peter Obi, Incoming President by Mrtaye: 9:08pm On Jan 28, 2023
peepydelano:
Why are you all deceiving yourselves, what’s wrong with all of you? How on earth do you all think Obi will win this presidential election? You guys should stop the jokes already.
You have a rigging plan I guess
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Addressed Peter Obi As Alhaji Dr. Peter Obi, Incoming President by AnanseK(m): 9:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
Someone posted *“I was told if I want a better future for my kids, I should vote Obi."*
I asked: *The people who voted for him as Governor of Anambra State, where are they now?”*

An elder stateman (Abraham Adigun) responded, *“50% are in Lagos selling gala, 20% in Malaysia dealing in drugs, 10% in Brazil doing the same thing and the remaining 20% are in Anambra State killing themselves.”*

Vawluence😂🔥
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Addressed Peter Obi As Alhaji Dr. Peter Obi, Incoming President by 7arrows: 9:10pm On Jan 28, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
There's always a sense of happiness amongst all the traditional rulers LP Presidential candidate visits.

The needless sufferings of Nigerians under APC has reset the minds of all Nigerians.

Not all of them brain don reset finish. The way some are still supporting Tifnubu and shouting EMILOKAN is very surprising. Them never suffer reach. They remain me of how the terrorists brain wash people into suicide bombings.
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Addressed Peter Obi As Alhaji Dr. Peter Obi, Incoming President by Onyiridike(f): 9:10pm On Jan 28, 2023
peepydelano:
Atiku is our next president, how do you people even do your political analysis? Wake up already
Atiku is the president of your household alone.
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Addressed Peter Obi As Alhaji Dr. Peter Obi, Incoming President by expert234: 9:11pm On Jan 28, 2023
peepydelano:
Why are you all deceiving yourselves, what’s wrong with all of you? How on earth do you all think Obi will win this presidential election? You guys should stop the jokes already.

In the face of the rigging power of APC, it may be difficult
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Addressed Peter Obi As Alhaji Dr. Peter Obi, Incoming President by tabaralph: 9:11pm On Jan 28, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:

INEC will not count your gossiping:

Afenifere is Obidient
Yoruba Christians are sincerely Obidient
Hausa Christians are Obidient
Some Hausa Muslims are Obidient
South East is Obidient
South South is Obidient
North Central is thoroughly Obidient
Parts of North West are Obidient
Parts of North East are Obidient
Much of South West are Obidient
FCT residents are throughly Obidient

That's the summary of the February 25th, 2023 General Election.

In less than 30days all this drama will end and every body will rest.
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Addressed Peter Obi As Alhaji Dr. Peter Obi, Incoming President by Chetas81(m): 9:11pm On Jan 28, 2023
peepydelano:
slave of existence
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Addressed Peter Obi As Alhaji Dr. Peter Obi, Incoming President by 7arrows: 9:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
alsudan:
Is there still a Nigerian that doesn’t know Obi is Nigeria’s President in waiting?

Even Tifnubu himself knows the truth. Even those his supporters know that he's going no where. They are after his stolen money.
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Addressed Peter Obi As Alhaji Dr. Peter Obi, Incoming President by onuman: 9:13pm On Jan 28, 2023
sunky97:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_TtZL7i-pA

This was how Emir of Bauchi addressed Peter Obi As Alhaji Dr. Peter Obi, the incoming president when he paid him a visit in Bauchi.

Northerners like better things as well.
Talk of Obi getting accepted in the north is a slight to the northerners.
Who in Nigeria does not see that ObiDatti ticket is the most qualified presidential ticket, all things considered?

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Addressed Peter Obi As Alhaji Dr. Peter Obi, Incoming President by 4ward4: 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2023
peepydelano:
This Obi go just dy do wahala over nothing and he knows he can’t win oooo, which kind Ajayi bdis? My brothers wan just chop him money, make he dy there dy waste him time

Guess you said same thing when Buhari contested for 4 times
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Addressed Peter Obi As Alhaji Dr. Peter Obi, Incoming President by Mistermamus(m): 9:16pm On Jan 28, 2023
peepydelano:
Never have I supported Tinubu but I don’t diss him because he’s my second option after Atiku so check your brain because something is definitely wrong with it . Wawa
Suffer never tire you suffer never tire you? ehn old folks don't give a Bleep bout you get that into your skull gosh
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Addressed Peter Obi As Alhaji Dr. Peter Obi, Incoming President by Abdul9025(m): 9:18pm On Jan 28, 2023
You guys should stop misleading people this is not emir of Bauchi voice
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Addressed Peter Obi As Alhaji Dr. Peter Obi, Incoming President by onuman: 9:19pm On Jan 28, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

You've abandoned Tinubu for Atiku already ?

God bless Mr Peter Obi for changing the corrupt way things are done In our elections

In bold.
Tinubu has asked his supporters to vote out APC.
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Addressed Peter Obi As Alhaji Dr. Peter Obi, Incoming President by Illegal1(m): 9:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
Person wen no go even win 3 state nah be incuming president
last last aboki wn collect his own pandora loot..
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Addressed Peter Obi As Alhaji Dr. Peter Obi, Incoming President by Skty: 9:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
Lunja:
Thunder faya all the urchins, both home & abroad.

Dear urchin wherever you are, may resounding thunder & brimstone faya you dia.

The thunder wen go fire and Kpeme them na Ekiti own. It must waste these urchins
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Addressed Peter Obi As Alhaji Dr. Peter Obi, Incoming President by juman(m): 9:24pm On Jan 28, 2023
Anti atiku rhetorics.
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Addressed Peter Obi As Alhaji Dr. Peter Obi, Incoming President by 1Dray(m): 9:25pm On Jan 28, 2023
igbotormentor:
Very soon the traditional leader will call Peter Obi miscreants liars

Borrow N50 data and watch the video.
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Addressed Peter Obi As Alhaji Dr. Peter Obi, Incoming President by juman(m): 9:26pm On Jan 28, 2023
I wonder how atiku think he can win without reconcile all the warring members of pdp against him.
He cannot win.
Many millions of votes at stake.
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Addressed Peter Obi As Alhaji Dr. Peter Obi, Incoming President by 1Dray(m): 9:28pm On Jan 28, 2023
peepydelano:
Never have I supported Tinubu but he remains my second option after Atiku, Peter Obi can’t win by any miracle. Atiku is our incoming president.

Your support is inconsequential. Peter Obi don't need miscreants' support.
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Addressed Peter Obi As Alhaji Dr. Peter Obi, Incoming President by zionstaar75: 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
There's always a sense of happiness amongst all the traditional rulers LP Presidential candidate visits.

The needless sufferings of Nigerians under APC has reset the minds of all Nigerians.
please show us borno camping pictures fes,shebi na today bah or u cancel am as nobody show
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Addressed Peter Obi As Alhaji Dr. Peter Obi, Incoming President by Segzy19: 9:31pm On Jan 28, 2023
Lies! The emir was seated but he wasn't the one talking....

These Obi people too dey lie...
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Addressed Peter Obi As Alhaji Dr. Peter Obi, Incoming President by TollinsN: 9:32pm On Jan 28, 2023
alsudan:

People still fool themselves by banking on Hausa votes. They have never been predictable in any presidential election. Their voting direction is always known just about a week to general elections
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Addressed Peter Obi As Alhaji Dr. Peter Obi, Incoming President by barnabaspeter(m): 9:33pm On Jan 28, 2023
I wish Obi wins this presidential race. Although I am not seeing the possibility based on how Nigerian politics have been running in the past. Nevertheless, the OBIDIENTS should not give up on their dreams and aspirations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari’s Government Has Recovered N1 Trillion Looted Funds – APC Leaders / Nothing Will Stop Tinubu's Inauguration On May 29 - LP (apapa-faction) / Olumide Akpata Steps Aside From Law Firm To Pursue Political Ambition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.