Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Emir Of Bauchi Addressed Peter Obi As Alhaji Dr. Peter Obi, Incoming President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Bauchi Addressed Peter Obi As Alhaji Dr. Peter Obi, Incoming President (28567 Views)

Gov Adeleke Mourns As Alhaji Sanni, Husband Of Yeye Dupe Adeleke Dies at 74 / Excerpts From Dr Peter Odili's Biography / Why is PMB Not Referred To As Alhaji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Bauchi Addressed Peter Obi As Alhaji Dr. Peter Obi, Incoming President by kamalbob(m): 7:16am On Jan 29, 2023
He should remove that alhaji because it's meant for Muslims only, unless he (the emir) is dumb
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Addressed Peter Obi As Alhaji Dr. Peter Obi, Incoming President by 77up(m): 7:19am On Jan 29, 2023
Ipob obid.iots are happy 😁
Is Obi Alhaji? No
Is he an incoming president?No
Is Emir teasing him? Yes
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Addressed Peter Obi As Alhaji Dr. Peter Obi, Incoming President by Segzy19: 9:44am On Jan 29, 2023
Lies!
puzzlegate:
sharap. Who did obi go to visit ? Was it not the Emir ? So how can another man begin to reply for The Emir . Are you drunk ?
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Addressed Peter Obi As Alhaji Dr. Peter Obi, Incoming President by LogicnReason: 10:16am On Jan 29, 2023
You start by telling us why on earth you think Obi will not win. And pls don't say he is not popular or known in the North. Obi is now the new face of a true NATIONAL figure and statesman. He is known by children in core North. There is always a beginning to everything.

So go on tell us why on earth you think he cannot win. And also tell me why you think Nigerians are foolish to vote in Atiku or Tinubu who accuse each other everyday of corruption but they cannot and have never both accuse Obi of corruption. Tell me why Mr man
peepydelano:
Why are you all deceiving yourselves, what’s wrong with all of you? How on earth do you all think Obi will win this presidential election? You guys should stop the jokes already.
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Addressed Peter Obi As Alhaji Dr. Peter Obi, Incoming President by Amspecial: 12:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
The only people deciving them self are actually the drug lord and his supporters because nobody I repeat nobody can win Nigeria's presidential elections without the christians vote which tifnubu does not have
Now tell me how do you plan to win
peepydelano:
Why are you all deceiving yourselves, what’s wrong with all of you? How on earth do you all think Obi will win this presidential election? You guys should stop the jokes already.
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Addressed Peter Obi As Alhaji Dr. Peter Obi, Incoming President by zionstaar75: 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2023
puzzlegate:
borrow data and watch the women town hall meeting and the campaign outing at The E lkanemi township stadium. You will be amazed if this is truly BORNU STATE. .... urchins will cry blood.
some of us don't even think of data,if u drop your number I'll send u 3gb now,I said show the pics so the sensible think would have been to drop the link to the thread abi?
Re: Emir Of Bauchi Addressed Peter Obi As Alhaji Dr. Peter Obi, Incoming President by dochenaj: 1:36pm On Jan 30, 2023
peepydelano:
Never have I supported Tinubu but he remains my second option after Atiku, Peter Obi can’t win by any miracle. Atiku is our incoming president.
You don't know the definition of a miracle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode / Wike: Nigerian Army Nearly Assassinated Me Recently / Ekiti: Police Disperse APC Lawmakers With Teargas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.