Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,525 members, 7,837,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Mathematicians In The House Help!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mathematicians In The House Help!!! (413 Views)

Pls Mathematicians In The House Should Help Me Solve This Equations... It's Urg / Mathematicians In The House, Kindly Solve This Linear Algebra Question / Mathematicians In The House. I Need Your Help On Mensuration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mathematicians In The House Help!!! by Rexxie234(m): 2:04pm On Jan 28, 2023
Pls i need the answer: factory P produces 20,000 bags of cement per day while factory Q produces 15,000 bags of cement per day. If P produces production by% and Q increases production by 5%, determine the effective loss in the number of bags of cement produce per day by the two factories. Help!!!
Re: Mathematicians In The House Help!!! by Light78: 2:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
Rexxie234:
Pls i need the answer: factory P produces 20,000 bags of cement per day while factory Q produces 15,000 bags of cement per day. If P produces production by% and Q increases production by 5%, determine the effective loss in the number of bags of cement produce per day by the two factories. Help!!!

Check your question again.

If P produces production by....

That line is not correct.

5 Likes

Re: Mathematicians In The House Help!!! by Sucre6: 9:49pm On Jan 28, 2023
Your question is mixed up but your solution starts from P x Q then you expatiate
Re: Mathematicians In The House Help!!! by YungMillionaire: 11:04pm On Jan 28, 2023
your a missing a number. Anyway,here is how you solve it:

Calculate the actual number change in production by mutiplying the percentage increase (or decrease) by the total per day for each factory.

Then find the sum of the two numbers (don't forget to include -ve sign if it represents decrease in production).

This will be the answer you are looking for.

C'est Fini.
Re: Mathematicians In The House Help!!! by WhizdomXX(m): 8:32am On Jan 29, 2023
You misspelt mathematician.
Re: Mathematicians In The House Help!!! by Rexxie234(m): 12:01pm On Jan 29, 2023
WhizdomXX:
You misspelt mathematician.
Thank you grin grin
Re: Mathematicians In The House Help!!! by Rexxie234(m): 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2023
Light78:

Check your question again.
If P produces production by....

That line is not correct.
But thats how i saw the question
Re: Mathematicians In The House Help!!! by princely4ever: 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2023
Rexxie234:

Please clarify your question

(1) (Reply)

Neco Registration 2023 / Study Conflict Security And Development - AHZ Associates / I Finally Got Admission To The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.