Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

I Finally Got Admission To The University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Finally Got Admission To The University (411 Views)

I Finally Signed Out At 42 / I Finally Received My 10,000 Grant From Federal Government / Dismissed From Landmark University, Got Admission Again – Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Got Admission To The University by VictorUSA15: 10:18am On Jul 29, 2023
Finally, I have secured admission to study in the University. After years of futile and fruitless attempts, it paid off.
I sat for the 2022 UTME and scored above the cut off. Fast-forward to online screening, even though I had no money, I borrowed, I worked, I hustled, to make sure I completed my screening.
When my school released its first (merit) list, I couldn't believe my name was third on the list.
Somebody please congratulate me!!!!!
Re: I Finally Got Admission To The University by HawkToBar(m): 10:20am On Jul 29, 2023
VictorUSA15:
Finally, I have secured admission to the University. After years of futile and fruitless attempts, it paid off.
I sat for the 2022 UTME and scored above the cut off. Fast-forward to online screening, even though I had no money, I borrowed, I worked, I hustled, to make sure I completed my screening.
When my school released its first (merit) list, I couldn't believe my name was third on the list.

Congratulations. But it's a state university, how can you cope?
Re: I Finally Got Admission To The University by VictorUSA15: 10:23am On Jul 29, 2023
HawkToBar:

Congratulations. But it's a state university, how can you cope?
Baba, I swear billing everywhere. Though our Governor cut the school fees by 50 percent.
Re: I Finally Got Admission To The University by VictorUSA15: 12:14pm On Jul 29, 2023
Seun
Re: I Finally Got Admission To The University by sageb: 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2023
VictorUSA15:
Finally, I have secured admission to study in the University. After years of futile and fruitless attempts, it paid off.

Congratulations to you
Re: I Finally Got Admission To The University by BigDickProblems: 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2023
Congratulations to you. I wish you all the very best in your new phase of life.

But always try and apply discretion to your private information such as your name on a public forum as this.

I am pretty sure that some years from now, you'll open this post and just smile at yourself though.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Got Admission To The University by VictorUSA15: 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2023
sageb:

Congratulations to you
Thank you
Re: I Finally Got Admission To The University by VictorUSA15: 8:03pm On Jul 30, 2023
BigDickProblems:
Congratulations to you. I wish you all the very best in your new phase of life.

But always try and apply discretion to your private information such as your name on a public forum as this.

I am pretty sure that some years from now, you'll open this post and just smile at yourself though.
Sure! Most especially when I am running my Masters program in the US grin
Re: I Finally Got Admission To The University by christejames(m): 7:51am On Jul 31, 2023
Congratulations bro unfortunately it's under renewed shege that you finally secured admission will leave a deep hole in your pocket angry

(1) (Reply)

Lady Dumps University Degree, Becomes Carpenter - Video / Harvard, MIT Closed Following Shootings / Federal University Otuoke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.