Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) (21030 Views)

Former Adamawa Governor, Bindo, Dumps APC To Support Atiku, Other PDP Candidates / Jibrilla Bindo, Concede To Umar Fintiri - APC Chieftain, Others Tell Governor / APC Reacts To Atiku's Trip To The US, Reveals Next Line Of Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by garfield1: 2:47pm On Jan 28, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
After chopping Tinubu money grin

She has gone to chop from atiku
Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:47pm On Jan 28, 2023
press9jatv:
Naja'atu, and Bindo joins the Atiku trip to Kebbi state
Tinubu has been played
Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by Moh247: 2:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
Fvcks weren't given

1 Like

Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by colestephan86: 2:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
adioolayi:
The woman that said the North wants to rule by proxy through Shettima

The same woman is now supporting a Northerner ...

No be juju be that

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
U sef taya?
All I know is no northerner can rule this country without help of the south
Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by press9jatv: 2:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Tinubu has been played
Tinubu is a goner

1 Like

Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by proprince(m): 2:49pm On Jan 28, 2023
I dnt trust her.

Why wait till this time before leaving the apc?

You admitted that it is the obidients that really have Nigeria at heart yet you went and joined Atiku cause he is from the north and this is coming 4 days after you said on national TV that you dnt belong to any party.

Madam we dnt trust you.
Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by LegendHero(m): 2:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
Lol πŸ˜‚
Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 2:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ok now

*Upon all the hard situations in Nigeria, No lights no fuel no new note someone somewhere is having $exπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚* 🚢🚢
Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by TooMuchStuff: 2:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
Naja Naja
Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by Viscuz: 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
She doesn't see money to steal, that's one of her anger.

we know Bola Ahmed, we don't know your pop man

But but I am not the person that said your father cannot hold a pen or cup na .

Why is he urinating and sleeping everywhere.

Now I am crying oya say sorry

😭😭😭
Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by iamola30: 2:51pm On Jan 28, 2023
grin
Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by southsouthking(m): 2:52pm On Jan 28, 2023
Instead of Tinubu win, let power remain in the North.
Everybody go get sense this time.

Obi is winning this 100%
Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by Padipadi(m): 2:52pm On Jan 28, 2023
press9jatv:
Naja'atu, and Bindo joins the Atiku trip to Kebbi state
Too liabilities
Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by PeterObi4LP: 2:55pm On Jan 28, 2023
My friends in APC PCC said they are waiting for Tinubu to disbursed money let them collect their share and decamp to PDP.
Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
PDP will NEVER trust her either.

She'll be used and dump, that's the truth

Like APC used Obi ezekwesili grin
Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by Igboslayer: 2:57pm On Jan 28, 2023
igbotormentor:
I thought IPOB miscreants said she is campaigning for Peter Obi
Leave those sit@home miscreant alone bro. Ti wan ti ta paaw

2 Likes

Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by codedguy1(m): 2:58pm On Jan 28, 2023
The North has abandoned Tinubu. It is in the interest of those from the sw who are still supporting Tinubu to read the handwriting on the wall.

I already know that wise, fair, educated, reasonable, sensible, non bigoted, non tribalistic, exposed, enlightened omoluabi will vote Obi because of capacity, competence and character.

It is left for the remaining to have a rethink. The sw have a better chance of inclusiveness in the Obi govt because he would be fair and equitable to every zone.

The votes from the SW is actually what should make Obi win this election.

Many Omoluabi know that Tinubu is not the kind of person that should be their rile model talkless of being their supposed leader as a president, if he wins. It would be more disastrous for them

1 Like

Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
Igboslayer:
Leave those sit@home miscreant alone bro. Ti wan ti ta paaw
grin

1 Like

Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by Sannisege: 2:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
MikoB:
I think Emilokan General! might win it slightly, if the northern Governors work genuinely for him, if not, Atiku will be the winner. I did not give Emilokan any chance of winning immediately after the primary, but I reconsidered my stand after he choosed Muslim Muslim Ticket, I think that was the masterstroke from him. I am an un repentant Osinbajo supporter but as things are now, even Osinbajo is silently working for Emilokan and before the election everybody will see the support from the VP.
MikoB how are you?
Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by FarahAideed: 3:00pm On Jan 28, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
After chopping Tinubu money grin

This woman really make Tinubu her magaπŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by jconsulting(f): 3:04pm On Jan 28, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see Tinubu loosing miserably in the north.

This I have seen.
Go back to your miserable dream land, Tinubu is winning

1 Like

Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by Sannisege: 3:06pm On Jan 28, 2023
Abalado:
Let me even ask all these APC and jagabandit supporters of how many northern governors following jangabandits to any campaign,,make una they play oooo
how many dey follow Atiku apart from his slaves from Niger delta? I don’t understand how a whole region will be slaves to a northerner. Shame on Niger Delta governors minus Nyesom Wike
Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by uba1991: 3:08pm On Jan 28, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
She doesn't see money to steal, that's one of her anger.

we know Bola Ahmed, we don't know your pop man
if she was in APC because of money she would have left with trillions, don't forget that Tinubu was begging her. Tinubu has joined her with Allah before she accepted.
Nobody can successfully market Tinubu, Tinubu is not marketable no wonder only fooools are defending Tinubu. Imagine one of his defenders telling us that bullion van mistakenly enter Tinubu house, and that the bullion van was empty.
Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 3:10pm On Jan 28, 2023
igbotormentor:

She isn't campaigning for the bat. That's the major news.
Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:11pm On Jan 28, 2023
Where's your evidence? Because according to report, she begged to be chairman of the position she held instead of deputy.

That's why she met with Tinubu in London and claimed he can't hold tea cup
uba1991:
if she was in APC because of money she would have left with trillions, don't forget that Tinubu was begging her. Tinubu has joined her with Allah before she accepted.

1 Like

Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by princenaira(m): 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2023
igbotormentor:

No it was the Bokoharam Almajiris that could not understand her english that misquoted and confused you.

Ndo
Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by olisefom: 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2023
adioolayi:

No be juju be that

Nigerian politicians don't reason us at all. They just do anyhow knowing fully well that Nigeria have a good number of fools that'll still vote for them.
Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by Duru009(m): 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2023
Wike will certainly cry BLOOD after this Election......
Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by MikoB: 3:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
Sannisege:
MikoB how are you?

Cool and you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by ogascomax: 3:43pm On Jan 28, 2023
adioolayi:

No be juju be that

Do not quote her out of context. The woman fears is that Tinubu won't be in charge of the government rather it will be multiple control since the center cannot hold. While she sees shettima as a terrorist and you can't give such man power.

She is not against any other Northern leadership but she is against Shettima.
Re: Naja'atu And Bindo Joins The Atiku Trip To Kebbi State PDP Rally (Photos) by JealousCobra(m): 3:52pm On Jan 28, 2023
PHZADDY1:
Na'jatu Usu mia GI onu there

Graphic pix!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Gives Job To 51 Physically Challenged Persons, Places 100 More On Social / 2023: I Visited IBB To Receive His Blessings - Tinubu / I’ve Received Threats For Criticising Buhari β€” Sheik Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.