Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,887 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Bola Tinubu Visit Emir Of Gusau, Dr. Ibrahim Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Visit Emir Of Gusau, Dr. Ibrahim Bello (13972 Views)

Peter Obi And Datti Visit Emir Of Minna,HRH Umar F. Barago (Photo) / Atiku, Saraki Visit Emir Sanusi In Kano / Governor Udom Emmanuel, IGP Idris Visit Emir Of Zazzau (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu Visit Emir Of Gusau, Dr. Ibrahim Bello by Vixlot: 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2023
Tinubu meets the Emir of Gusau, Dr. Ibrahim Bello in Zamfara State

Tinubu was accompanied by Governor Matawalle of Zamfara, Governor El-Rufai of Kaduna, Senator Wamakko of Sokoto State, Former Zamfara State Governor, Senator Yari, Senator Marafa of Zamfara & other APC chieftains

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Visit Emir Of Gusau, Dr. Ibrahim Bello by Loliip: 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2023
Tinubu is going nowhere.

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Visit Emir Of Gusau, Dr. Ibrahim Bello by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 28, 2023
Anyi jana'izar APC abunza..!!!

Atiku is coming

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visit Emir Of Gusau, Dr. Ibrahim Bello by elhaul: 4:30pm On Jan 28, 2023
I was a politician I will be giving these people Old Currency

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visit Emir Of Gusau, Dr. Ibrahim Bello by PraizHim: 4:32pm On Jan 28, 2023
Agbado master will position normally

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Visit Emir Of Gusau, Dr. Ibrahim Bello by yarimo(m): 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2023
Zamfara state is 97 % for TINUBU 2 % for ATIKU and 1% for KWANKWASO

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Visit Emir Of Gusau, Dr. Ibrahim Bello by yarimo(m): 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2023
PraizHim:
Agbado master will position normally

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Visit Emir Of Gusau, Dr. Ibrahim Bello by Indispensable85(m): 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2023
No contest in zamfara jooor. One party state

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visit Emir Of Gusau, Dr. Ibrahim Bello by SMOGnow: 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2023
Zamfara indigenes are happy with banditry. I'm sure they will vote for Shettima their brother in terror.

I would love to clips of his speech. Make I laugh tear belle.
I prefer to Tunubu to Ay live. They're not even close.

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visit Emir Of Gusau, Dr. Ibrahim Bello by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 7:08pm On Jan 28, 2023
flee from Tinubu ..
He is a storm , a hurricane and an earthquake rolled 🗞️🗞️ into one .

He is a natural disaster

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visit Emir Of Gusau, Dr. Ibrahim Bello by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 7:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
REJECT TINUBU ;IF NOT FOR YOUR SORRY SELF,BUT AT LEAST FOR THE FUTURE OF YOUR KIDS AND GRAND KIDS . DONT BE an HEEDIOTA LIKE STUFFS2002 MOH247 ETC

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visit Emir Of Gusau, Dr. Ibrahim Bello by atobs4real(m): 7:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
Keep it up Sir. Your energy is noted.
BAT is my man and owns my vote

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Visit Emir Of Gusau, Dr. Ibrahim Bello by adioolayi(m): 7:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
Loliip:
Tinubu is going nowhere.

grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visit Emir Of Gusau, Dr. Ibrahim Bello by TalkTalkTwins(m): 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ok
Re: Bola Tinubu Visit Emir Of Gusau, Dr. Ibrahim Bello by UncommonLogic: 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2023
Nice
The next Nigerian president is Tinubu.
Take it to the bank.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Visit Emir Of Gusau, Dr. Ibrahim Bello by olahero(m): 7:10pm On Jan 28, 2023
BAT... nice outing.

Obituary people go cry like babies on the 26th of February because PITOBI will not win his own region not to talk of winning election, him and his Ipob supporters will understand politics more by the outcome.

You cannot win an election by useless emotion, reality will speak out that day.

They are structureless in most of the states of this federation, the campaign tours they embacked on are majorly funded, we heard how some states coordinators were carted away mobilisation funds.

This coming election is between A Northerner and A Southner. AA and BAT.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visit Emir Of Gusau, Dr. Ibrahim Bello by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2023
Lol... running up and down. Nigerians have chosen Peter Obi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visit Emir Of Gusau, Dr. Ibrahim Bello by pol23: 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2023
Dem no dey on AC for this room?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visit Emir Of Gusau, Dr. Ibrahim Bello by Jones4190(m): 7:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
Loliip:
Tinubu is going nowhere.
tinubu is your president

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bola Tinubu Visit Emir Of Gusau, Dr. Ibrahim Bello by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2023
Everything he Tinubu said in this palace was summed up as pure rubbish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visit Emir Of Gusau, Dr. Ibrahim Bello by opalu: 7:14pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ok
Re: Bola Tinubu Visit Emir Of Gusau, Dr. Ibrahim Bello by twilliamx(m): 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2023
Loliip:
Tinubu is going nowhere.

LoL..say that to yourself

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visit Emir Of Gusau, Dr. Ibrahim Bello by twilliamx(m): 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
Everything he Tinubu said in this palace was summed up as pure rubbish

Analyzed by a fake pr Agent

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visit Emir Of Gusau, Dr. Ibrahim Bello by bigdammyj: 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2023
Noted.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visit Emir Of Gusau, Dr. Ibrahim Bello by Sleekfingers: 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2023
Loliip:
Tinubu is going nowhere.

The election is between Tinubu and Atiku......na February una go know say Peter can never be the president of this country....I repeat never.....
Pdp made a terrible mistake by not given him the presidential ticket....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visit Emir Of Gusau, Dr. Ibrahim Bello by PrincessofDSS(f): 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2023
Lol
Re: Bola Tinubu Visit Emir Of Gusau, Dr. Ibrahim Bello by Tayorshd2(m): 7:17pm On Jan 28, 2023
Kk
Re: Bola Tinubu Visit Emir Of Gusau, Dr. Ibrahim Bello by Sleekfingers: 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2023
Vixlot:
Tinubu meets the Emir of Gusau, Dr. Ibrahim Bello in Zamfara State

Tinubu was accompanied by Governor Matawalle of Zamfara, Governor El-Rufai of Kaduna, Senator Wamakko of Sokoto State, Former Zamfara State Governor, Senator Yari, Senator Marafa of Zamfara & other APC chieftains

Inside this hot weather, Dem all dey wear parachutes

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visit Emir Of Gusau, Dr. Ibrahim Bello by OkoRemi2023(m): 7:20pm On Jan 28, 2023
SMOGnow:
Zamfara indigenes are happy with banditry. I'm sure they will vote for Shettima their brother in terror.

I would love to clips of his speech. Make I laugh tear belle.
I prefer to Tunubu to Ay live. They're not even close.

ipob illiterate, correct your wack aba English, a disgrace to his nation

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visit Emir Of Gusau, Dr. Ibrahim Bello by Naira20: 7:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
When will he visit that bandit that was turbaned? Or doesn't he need his services like Tony kabaka and Mc olueran?

He shouldn't forget to visit mammy water o.After all, he claims to be a Tinubu
Re: Bola Tinubu Visit Emir Of Gusau, Dr. Ibrahim Bello by atdscentofwater: 7:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
febuary knocking

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mark: State Of Origin Should Be Abolished In Nigeria / Profile Of Bandele A.G. Amoo, Monetary Policy Committee (MPC) Member / Amaechi’s Aide Alleges Policemen Cart Away Voting Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.