Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) (4266 Views)

Seal Escapes Ocean & Is Seen Crossing Busy Road in SA (PICS) / Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education / 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 12:39am On Jan 29, 2023
wiseone28:
Ejecting anyone from your country is none of my concern, its your country and your rules..

None of them is my family either.

It's the reason you have a national bitterness and jealous problem against black South Africans.

You're rejected and ejected guys, move on. Build your country like South Africans are instead of japaring in your millions.

Did millions of South Africans japa during the 50 years of the brutal apartheid era? Just the leaders, not hungry lots as well.

2 Likes

Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by YungMillionaire: 12:41am On Jan 29, 2023
WannaHowzit:
No need to argue about being a slave in SA coz im far superior that you. If we had a slave problem we would be drowning in the Indian Ocean trying to reach Australia.Like this... (you trying to reach Europe) 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The extent you will go to rationalize your enslavement and defend your slave masters is astonishing! I think your case is hopeless. I pray that most black South Africans are not like this otherwise, the future of your children is beyond bleak.

2 Likes

Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 12:46am On Jan 29, 2023
YungMillionaire:

The extent you will go to rationalize your enslavement and defend your slave masters is astonishing! I think your case is hopeless. I pray that most black South Africans are not like this otherwise, the future of your children is beyond bleak.

Our future is secured, my mom was a nurse, I'm doing far better than her and my future kids will do better than me. Thanks for the well wishes, I know in Japageria you convinced yourselves we're slaves because you were rejected and ejected from SA.

Here I am kicking your butt on NL as a "slave" and you're busy doing a back and forth with a slave beneath you 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Go sleep hungry third-world grandpa. SA blacks ain't your mate.

2 Likes

Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by YungMillionaire: 12:48am On Jan 29, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Our future is secured, my mom was a nurse, I'm doing far better than her and my future kids will do better than me. Thanks for the well wishes, I know in Japageria you convinced yourselves we're serving.

Here I am kicking your butt on social media as a "slave" and youre busy doing a back amd gortj with a slave beneath you 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You're right

Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by grandstar(m): 1:06am On Jan 29, 2023
Pigeons probably worried about xenophobia. Poor thing doesn't know he's a pigeon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 2:24am On Jan 29, 2023
YungMillionaire:

You're right

Your mentor looks as hungry as you are⬇️⬇️⬇️... Where's MJ to make a charity song for you like the one for Ethiopia 😭😭😭

Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by Beryl5(f): 2:54am On Jan 29, 2023
Join to get quick updates on Job vacancies and trending business opportunities, remote jobs, scholarships, intern placements, etc.
Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by Omoawoke: 3:29am On Jan 29, 2023
So sad
Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by Omoawoke: 3:32am On Jan 29, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Our future is secured, my mom was a nurse, I'm doing far better than her and my future kids will do better than me. Thanks for the well wishes, I know in Japageria you convinced yourselves we're slaves because you were rejected and ejected from SA.

Here I am kicking your butt on NL as a "slave" and you're busy doing a back and forth with a slave beneath you 🤣🤣🤣🤣

How can you prove this?

The richest black man and black woman are Nigerians
The most successful blacks are majority Nigerians
In sports, we beat you hands down
In entertainment we beat you with a landslide you will never catch up with.
The only glory you have is the one built by your white masters. Aren’t you ashamed of yourselves. Black south Africans should never talk when Nigerians are talking, you really have some guts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by YungMillionaire: 4:10am On Jan 29, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Your mentor looks as hungry as you are⬇️⬇️⬇️... Where's MJ to make a charity song for you like the one for Ethiopia 😭😭😭

1 Like

Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by marostan(m): 8:30am On Jan 29, 2023
Deforestation has pushed the poor bird to improvise. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by BeanX(m): 11:39am On Jan 29, 2023
wiseone28:
Ehm, its like this is the only sensible thing in SA
😂😂
Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by KingCold: 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2023
Omoawoke:

How can you prove this?

The only glory you have is the one built by your white masters. Aren’t you ashamed of yourselves. Black south Africans should never talk when Nigerians are talking, you really have some guts.
LOL, In sports you beat us hands down? what are you smoking? In the Olympic games, the pinnacle of Sports! we're always above you in the medals tally, the same with the "All Africa Games" and even the Commonwealth Games... so which sports are you talking about apart from football? The best swimmers in Africa are from South Africa, we are African Champions in Women's football, we are World Champions in rugby, we won Women's Netball Championships two years ago and we currently sit in number 5 in World Netball rankings while Nigeria is not even in the top 5O!, The PSL is the richest and the most organized football league in Africa and South African teams generally do better in CAF Champions League than Nigerian teams, not to mention we generally participate in way more sporting disciplines than Nigerians. We are the number 1 ranked team in Africa in both Men and Women's Hockey, In Boxing, we are second only to Ghana in titles, The best African athlete of the past decade has been Caster Semenya, a south African. Our Comrades Marathon is is the largest and oldest ultra-marathon race! We are hosting the Africa's Formula 1 soon, when it comes to sports ans sporting culture, you're no mach for us my guy It's just the usual delusions of grandeur all of you Nigerians rearing it's head again!. You think you're above everyone in Africa when in actual fact you aren't! Show me one sport where Nigerians are World Champions I'll wait...

The richest black man and women may be Nigerians but you're also the capital of poverty, so in essence bragging about two rich people in the sea of poverty makes little sense. it's estimated 110mil people in Nigeria live in Poverty in an estimated population of 200ml people. I know you guys are fond of bragging, but try get better bragging material abeg

Entertainment is such a broad term my friend, South Africa has more Grammy awards than Nigeria in music, an Oscar for movies and an Emmy award in A south African TV show, etc, catch up to that first then we shall talk, Entertainment includes a lot of things my guy, it includes the ability to host events, sporting events, concerts, etc, that is part and parcel of Entertainment, We are the only country in the world to host the three biggest sporting events, The football world cup, The cricket world cup and the rugby Cup, We also produce the best movies/TV in Africa by a mile, with better actors too! Don't let let the popularity of your musicians put you in a false sense of superiority...there's more to entertainment than Burna Boy

As for having the most successful blacks, Lmao, If you're talking about having a Doctor or Engineer in the US, you have to factor in your tendency to migrate to these massa's countries in the first place. Ain't nobody in Africa migrating like you yoh!

And the perennial blabbing about white people ha ha ha! We in South Africa already know that's what you do best grin grin Bunch of white people obsessed weirdos

2 Likes

Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by Omoawoke: 6:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
KingCold:
LOL, In sports you beat us hands down? what are you smoking? In the Olympic games, the pinnacle of Sports! we're always above you in the medals tally, the same with the "All Africa Games" and even the Commonwealth Games... so which sports are you talking about apart from football? The best swimmers in Africa are from South Africa, we are African Champions in Women's football, we are World Champions in rugby, we won Women's Netball Championships two years ago and we currently sit in number 5 in World Netball rankings while Nigeria is not even in the top 5O!, The PSL is the richest and the most organized football league in Africa and South African teams generally do better in CAF Champions League than Nigerian teams, not to mention we generally participate in way more sporting disciplines than Nigerians. We are the number 1 ranked team in Africa in both Men and Women's Hockey, In Boxing, we are second only to Ghana in titles, The best African athlete of the past decade has been Caster Semenya, a south African. Our Comrades Marathon is is the largest and oldest ultra-marathon race! We are hosting the Africa's Formula 1 soon, when it comes to sports ans sporting culture, you're no mach for us my guy It's just the usual delusions of grandeur all of you Nigerians rearing it's head again!. You think you're above everyone in Africa when in actual fact you aren't! Show me one sport where Nigerians are World Champions I'll wait...

The richest black man and women may be Nigerians but you're also the capital of poverty, so in essence bragging about two rich people in the sea of poverty makes little sense. it's estimated 110mil people in Nigeria live in Poverty in an estimated population of 200ml people. I know you guys are fond of bragging, but try get better bragging material abeg

Entertainment is such a broad term my friend, South Africa has more Grammy awards than Nigeria in music, an Oscar for movies and an Emmy award in A south African TV show, etc, catch up to that first then we shall talk, Entertainment includes a lot of things my guy, it includes the ability to host events, sporting events, concerts, etc, that is part and parcel of Entertainment, We are the only country in the world to host the three biggest sporting events, The football world cup, The cricket world cup and the rugby Cup, We also produce the best movies/TV in Africa by a mile, with better actors too! Don't let let the popularity of your musicians put you in a false sense of superiority...there's more to entertainment than Burna Boy

As for having the most successful blacks, Lmao, If you're talking about having a Doctor or Engineer in the US, you have to factor in your tendency to migrate to these massa's countries in the first place. Ain't nobody in Africa migrating like you yoh!

And the perennial blabbing about white people ha ha ha! We in South Africa already know that's what you do best grin grin Bunch of white people obsessed weirdos

You are one time african chmapion in women football, what is Nigeria's count again, I cant even remember, 10 or 8 or 9

You participate in more sports because of the whites.
Remove white from south africa and south africa is nothing!! absolute nothing.

You should be grateful to the whites for attracting foreign investments, the white advantage is all south africa has. You guys have nothing, I repeat, nothing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by KingCold: 8:23am On Jan 30, 2023
Omoawoke:

You are one time african chmapion in women football, what is Nigeria's count again, I cant even remember, 10 or 8 or 9

You participate in more sports because of the whites.
Remove white from south africa and south africa is nothing!! absolute nothing.

You should be grateful to the whites for attracting foreign investments, the white advantage is all south africa has. You guys have nothing, I repeat, nothing
Ha h aha<, Ah, the usual cop out!. whites, whites, whites,whites whites, don't you house niggas ever get tired of lickinjg white booty? I've never seen any nation soooo obsessed with whites like you Niigerians, you have such a whitewashed mentality grin grin ; you said,, you claimed you guys beat us in sports !hands down!! I dished out facts, now you're hiding behind the tired cliched white excuse

We participate in more sports because we darn good at it!. Funny because you participate in the the same sports invented by white people so what's your point? You are seriously re.tarded.

I have nothing?Listen well, I have a standard of life an average Nigerian like you can only dream of sorry to bust your bubble, ever asked yourself why you almost never see a South African scraping the bottom of the barrel in your country? I, by virtue of being a South African automatically have a better living standards than you, I know it's a bitter pill to swallow! how many Nigerians are warming the benches of our home affairs searching for a better life in SA? We trump you virtually in all HDI indices, be it water, sanitation, electricity, literacy,healthcare, etc. From where I'm standing it is you who has nothing but a bigmouth does nothing but licks white booty grin

Remove the whites we are nothing? ha ha, white rule ended in 94, and we have since achieved wayyy more than you have since your independence in the 60s. heck, even Rwanda, minus your beloved whites is achieving great things since your independence.

1 Like

Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:02pm On Jan 30, 2023
Omoawoke:

How can you prove this?

You forgot to mention black South Africans created one of the most desired and admirable democratic systems in the whole wide world 😎😎😎🇿🇦🇿🇦🇿🇦

Your white masters believe in oppression and segregation.

Anyway, let's compare this list below⬇️⬇️⬇️ of black developmental achievements in SA by the ANC government as opposed to music and sports in Nigeria 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Have you no shame, is that all you have going against black South Africans?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by Omoawoke: 6:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
WannaHowzit:

You forgot to mention black South Africans created one of the most desired and admirable democratic systems in the whole wide world 😎😎😎🇿🇦🇿🇦🇿🇦

Your white masters believe in oppression and segregation.

Anyway, let's compare this list below⬇️⬇️⬇️ of black developmental achievements in SA by the ANC government as opposed to music and sports in Nigeria 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Have you no shame, is that all you have going against black South Africans?

I’ve decided to stop this argument, it is sickening for blacks to be divided against themselves.
Although black South Africans are still the most retardedd blacks in the continent, but we shouldn’t be fighting one another.
Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 6:50pm On Jan 30, 2023
Omoawoke:

I’ve decided to stop this argument, it is sickening for blacks to be divided against themselves.
Although black South Africans are still the most retardedd blacks in the continent, but we shouldn’t be fighting one another.

If retarded black South Africans can achieve all those fantastic goals above and you can't in Nigeria after 60 years of independence, then your levels of retardedness are as fantastical as your corruption.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by Sepukku: 10:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
WannaHowzit:

If retarded black South Africans can achieve all those fantastic goals above and you can't in Nigeria after 60 years of independence, then your levels of retardedness are as fantastical as your corruption.
TMKsouth why does thou cloak thy self.

This iteration of you is worse than the previous.
Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 11:12pm On Jan 30, 2023
Sepukku:

TMKsouth why does thou cloak thy self.

This iteration of you is worse than the previous.

You mean more potent 😈😈😈, morbid419nigerianscam

1 Like

Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 11:50pm On Jan 31, 2023
Once again WannaHowzit and KingCold (🇿🇦) have singlehandedly taken down Nigerian trolls and all their other dozens of iterations 😎😎😎🤣🤣🤣
Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by GeneralPula: 6:43am On Feb 02, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Blacks SA ain’t Nigeria mate?
Even your president can’t say that..
Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by Sepukku: 8:09pm On Feb 03, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Once again WannaHowzit and KingCold (🇿🇦) have singlehandedly taken down Nigerian trolls and all their other dozens of iterations 😎😎😎🤣🤣🤣

Wait till you meet my other iteration "Gilgamesh". He is ruthless.

You have been warned neh!

Beware the hybrid god.
Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2023
Sepukku:

Wait till you meet my other iteration "Gilgamesh". He is ruthless.

You have been warned neh!

Beware the hybrid god.

Had you started off with him you wouldn't have an SA 'troll' challenge right now. ☹️☹️☹️

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

London Academy For Higher Education (lahe) / How To Pass Wassce And Other Exams / Esso Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship 2014/2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.