Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) (4246 Views)

Seal Escapes Ocean & Is Seen Crossing Busy Road in SA (PICS) / Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education / 18-Year-Old Boy Suspended After Proposing To His Teen Girlfriend In School In SA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 4:06pm On Jan 28, 2023
Mitchell's Plain Hospital, Cape Town, South Africa

1 Share

Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by Robinmido(m): 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
Animals are now smarter more than they were centuries ago. Evolution

2 Likes

Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by gasparpisciotta: 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
Poor bird had to make the available her desirable, because the desirable has been made unavailable by β€˜human’ deforestation

7 Likes

Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by gaby(m): 4:35pm On Jan 28, 2023
Eyaa...the bird dey show us how to recycle to save the planet as we don fell all their trees finish.
Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by etrange: 4:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
This is actually sad. Those cables won't provide soft bedding for the bird and its chics, and they'd still fall apart cause plastics don't stick together like leaves. The mother bird only picked them up when it couldn't find the desired materials. It's probably frustrated. If I were there, I'd have personally sourced for the right kind of leaves for the poor thing. Please, let's not forget the importance of greenery in our cities. This is a good example of how the absence affects the ecosystem. I'm surprised people are just amazed by the bird's natural instincts instead of pointing out the obvious negative effects of deforestation.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by Amotolongbo(f): 5:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
Robinmido:
Animals are now smarter more than they were centuries ago. Evolution
How?

This is just a survival instinct initiated by human activities.
Fibres and cables were not available some centuries back. Hence this wouldn’t have happened.

Their usual habitat and material sources have been destroyed by human as a result of civilisation, industrialisation and urbanisation

7 Likes

Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 5:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
I believe it's the same pidgeon that built the Bird's Nest Stadium in China 😎😎😎

2 Likes

Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by padi94(m): 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2023
These shows how humans are destroying our ecosystem.... Now birds build with plastics instead of twigs and leaves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 8:07pm On Jan 28, 2023
I'm surprised how no one has posted how in a certain country it would have been turned into delicious pepper soup by now. Intellectual crowd tonight πŸ™ŒπŸ½ πŸ™ŒπŸ½ πŸ™ŒπŸ½

1 Like

Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 28, 2023
Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by wiseone28: 8:31pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ehm, its like this is the only sensible thing in SA

4 Likes

Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by SporaD8: 8:47pm On Jan 28, 2023
WannaHowzit:
I'm surprised how no one has posted how in a certain country it would have been turned into delicious pepper soup by now. Intellectual crowd tonight πŸ™ŒπŸ½ πŸ™ŒπŸ½ πŸ™ŒπŸ½
Wait for it dude, they ain't far behind!

1 Like

Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 9:21pm On Jan 28, 2023
wiseone28:
Ehm, its like this is the only sensible thing in SA

Lol πŸ˜‚

This tummy⬇️⬇️⬇️ is full of dirty pidgeons that live in the poop-filled gutters of Lagos.

But eish, there are no onyibos in Naija o, except that cracked up one we saw in the streets of Anambra or some other forsaken place a few days ago.

Must have been because of depression that she didn't japa with the rest of y'all...to SA, in time.

1 Like

Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by wiseone28: 10:04pm On Jan 28, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Lol πŸ˜‚

This tummy⬇️⬇️⬇️ is full of dirty pidgeons that live in the poop-filled gutters of Lagos.

But eish, there are no onyibos in Naija o, except that cracked up one we saw in the streets of Anambra or some other forsaken place a few days ago.

Must have been because of depression that she didn't japa with the rest of y'all...to SA, in time.
What is this one typing?

5 Likes

Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 10:34pm On Jan 28, 2023
wiseone28:
What is this one typing?

Travel to neighboring Togo to go ask French onyibos what I mean since the English onyibos abandoned you wholesale.

1 Like

Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by wiseone28: 10:37pm On Jan 28, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Travel to neighboring Togo to go ask French onyibos what I mean since the English onyibos abandoned you wholesale.
Trash

6 Likes

Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by YungMillionaire: 10:39pm On Jan 28, 2023
Nigerian pigeons have elevated beyond this level. Nigerian pigeons build nests with more advanced materials.

Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by YungMillionaire: 10:42pm On Jan 28, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Lol πŸ˜‚

You are bragging about how your colonizers are still enslaving you in your own country? What a shameless South African. Cover your face in shame.

5 Likes

Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 10:51pm On Jan 28, 2023
YungMillionaire:

You are bragging about how your colonizers are still enslaving you in your own country? What a shameless South African. Cover your face in shame.

I'm kicking you where it hurts most as a housenigga coz Nigeria is the only country in the world where thr majority of the citizens are cailing to be recolonosed so they can be like their rival South Africa.

Mention anything good in SA - "It's because of the whites" (Nigerian proverb)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 10:54pm On Jan 28, 2023
wiseone28:
Trash

Must be so painful hating black South Africans coz they rejected and ejected you from their country for doing your legitimate business of scamming and drug peddling, which you do so long all over the world.

1 Like

Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by YungMillionaire: 10:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
WannaHowzit:
[s]I'm kicking you where it hurts most as a housenigga coz Nigeria is the only country in the world where thr majority of the citizens are cailing to be recolonosed so they can be like their rival South Africa.[/s]

STOP trying to console yourself. Your children can't even swim without permission from white people. Your economy, your land is in the hands of the foreigners who violently segragated for decades on your own land under apartheid. And you are here thinking you can look a full blooded Nigerian in the eye? I say shame on you! Cover your face in shame, you are a slave to white people in your own country!

3 Likes

Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by Enoch07: 11:18pm On Jan 28, 2023
Even birds don dey wise, but I still never understand some human being sha
Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 11:36pm On Jan 28, 2023
YungMillionaire:

STOP trying to console yourself. Your children can't even swim without permission from white people. Your economy, your land is in the hands of the foreigners who violently segragated for decades on your own land under apartheid. And you are here thinking you can look a full blooded Nigerian in the eye? I say shame on you! Cover your face in shame, you are a slave to white people in your own country!

Please! I'm typing this with a full stomach in the comfort of a loft apartment - while extreme hunger is taking you up the bum, every day and every night.

Your oil wealth only belongs to 1% corrupt Nigerian oligacharcs and the rest of you are living off ponmo, japaring to SA and begging for remittances. No roads or electricity to speak of. Sit down.

Have you ever seen black South Africans go through this ⬇️⬇️⬇️ because of desperation.

1 Like

Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by KingCold: 11:57pm On Jan 28, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Please! I'm typing this with a full stomach in the comfort of a loft apartment - while extreme hunger is taking you up the bum, every day and every night.

Your oil wealth only belongs to 1% corrupt Nigerian oligacharcs and the rest of you are living off ponmo, japaring to SA and begging for remittances. No roads or electricity to speak of. Sit down.

Have you ever seen black South Africans go through this ⬇️⬇️⬇️ because of desperation.

grin Ouch

1 Like

Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 12:02am On Jan 29, 2023
KingCold:
grin Ouch

Brutality is best served cold.

I think i might have killed him or he committed suicide, let's see in the morning.

My main concern is no one survives a public Nigerian Casualty or ICU as hungry as he is.
Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by YungMillionaire: 12:09am On Jan 29, 2023
WannaHowzit:
Please! I'm typing this with a full stomach in the comfort of a loft apartment - while extreme hunger is taking you up the bum, every day and every night. Your oil wealth only belongs to 1% corrupt Nigerian oligacharcs and the rest of you are living off ponmo, japaring to SA and begging for remittances. No roads or electricity to speak of. Sit down. Have you ever seen black South Africans go through this ⬇️⬇️⬇️ because of desperation.

Typical slave making assumptions without thinking. I am stating facts about your slavish existence in your own country and you are here typing rubbish without knowing who am I. I tell you, your descendants will look back at you with sorrow in their hearts and tears in their eyes because you failed to stand up to your oppressors. You are a weak man without sense or dignity. Instead of you to be making plans about taking your country back from your enslavers, they ONLY thing you think about is food? You started by bragging about how there are white people in your country as if that is a bragging right. You're bragging about the fact that your enslavers are still enslaving you. Shame you, I say again. You're are disgrace to manhood.

4 Likes

Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 12:14am On Jan 29, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Typical slave making assumptions without thinking. I am stating facts about your slavish existence in your own country and you are here typing rubbish without knowing who am I. I tell you, your descendants will look back at you with sorrow in their hearts and tears in their eyes because you failed to stand up to your oppressors. You are a weak man without sense or dignity. Instead of you to be making plans about taking your country back from your enslavers, they ONLY thing you think about is food? You started by bragging about how there are white people in your country as if that is a bragging right. You're bragging about the fact that your enslavers are still enslaving you. Shame you, I say again. You're are disgrace to manhood.

I'm surprised you still have the energy to respond to a healthy well-subsidized black South African like me living a first world existence in Africa. The reason you're so jealous.

Thought you'd fainted by now from extreme hunger and dying in an ill-equipped Japagerian hospital after 60 years of extreme oil wealth, and mismanagement and "fantastical corruption" experienced nowhere else in the word.

Insert weeping for Japageria emojis here
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

1 Like

Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 12:21am On Jan 29, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Remund us how you prop up your manhood again πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• by japaring and then scamming and drug peddling in your host nations? And then disrespecting them.

And when they throw you out you say they're white slaves? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Maybe if you didn't commit crimes in SA you'd know how we go to university and grow our economy like Botswana , Rwanda and Kenya also have.

You wouldn't know own that coz you're standing in a street corner selling drugs and scamming innocent old ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by YungMillionaire: 12:23am On Jan 29, 2023
WannaHowzit:
I'm surprised you still have the energy to respond to a healthy well-subsidized black South African like me living a first world existence in Africa. Rhe reason you're so jealous.Thought you'd fainted by now from extreme hunger and dying in an ill-equipped Japagerian hospital after 60 years of extreme oil wealth.

You still don't get it. Your brain must be filled with sawdust. Why are you bragging about the people who enslaved you and slaughtered your fathers and mothers? Is it a curse to be a black South African or are you just dense without any iota of dignity or common sense? Your descendants will curse you when the read this conversation you are having with me. I am happy for you that you are well fed but why don't you use that full stomach to liberate your people from your white masters? Why should your white masters control your lands, economy and your future? Are these questions too heavy for you to weigh in your food-obssessed mind?

Again I say: Shame on you. You are a disgrace to manhood!

2 Likes

Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by WannaHowzit(m): 12:32am On Jan 29, 2023
YungMillionaire:

You still don't get it. Your brain must be filled with sawdust. Why are you bragging about the people who enslaved you and slaughtered your fathers and mothers? Is it a curse to be a black South African or are you just dense without any iota of dignity or common sense? Your descendants will curse you when the read this conversation you are having with me. I am happy for you that you are well fed but why don't you use that full stomach to liberate your people from your white masters? Why should your white masters control your lands, economy and your future? Are these questions too heavy for you to weigh in your food-obssessed mind?

Again I say: Shame on you. You are a disgrace to manhood!

No need to argue about being a slave in SA coz im far superior that you. If we had a slave problem we would be drowning in the Indian Ocean trying to reach Australia.

Like this... (you trying to reach Europe) 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

2 Likes

Re: Smart Pidgeon Builds Nest Out Of Recycled Cables In SA (PICS) by wiseone28: 12:37am On Jan 29, 2023
WannaHowzit:

Must be so painful hating black South Africans coz they rejected and ejected you from their country for doing your legitimate business of scamming and drug peddling, which you do so long all over the world.
Ejecting anyone from your country is none of my concern, its your country and your rules..

None of them is my family either.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is The Best And Easiest Centre For Gce(waec Or Neco)? / Nigeria Institution 2012/2013 Post Utme Cut-off Marks / Is Scholarshipuk.org A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.