Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,715 members, 7,813,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Is Solar Power Subscribable? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Solar Power Subscribable? (440 Views)

Is Solar Worth The Cost? Explained / Is Solar Energy Renewable? Here Are The Facts / Saroda Solar Power Kit- SP10-07 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Solar Power Subscribable? by Ajomulala: 4:06pm On Jan 28, 2023
I was passing through somewhere in my area one day and then I came across a baba ijebu shop owner using a solar power to power his shop. Then I stopped and asked him how much he got it, he told me the amount he bought it. He said monthly sub is 4k he said he used to subscribe it monthly.

I have a plan to buy a solar power this coming month so I want to know...... do they use to subscribe solar power?

Please I need this answer urgently
Re: Is Solar Power Subscribable? by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2023
That one your neighbour is using it's like mtn luminous power which uses the principle of Hired purchase for which you have to subscribe monthly till you pay off the agreed amount.

The above is for who doesn't want to pay for his own solar installation or have no money to pay for the installation. I have my own designed solar power installation which was designed more than 4yrs ago and is still working, and there's nothing like subscriptions

1 Like

Re: Is Solar Power Subscribable? by Ajomulala: 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
2RUTHHURTS:
That one your neighbour is using it's like mtn luminous power which uses the principle of Hired purchase for which you have to subscribe monthly till you pay off the agreed amount.

The above is for who doesn't want to pay for his own solar installation or have no money to pay for the installation. I have my own designed solar power installation which was designed more than 4yrs ago and is still working, and there's nothing like subscriptions

Thanks so much for the response. Please I also want to know, getting a solar panel only and connecting it to power just my phone and it's power bank. Is it possible? Please I am talking about just a portable solar panel, like I saw one online which is sold for 15k . Just the panel and no battery or inverter . I Just want to use it to power my phone and power bank. Is it going to work that way ?
Re: Is Solar Power Subscribable? by Ajomulala: 4:38pm On Jan 28, 2023
Someone should give me an answer please 🥺
Re: Is Solar Power Subscribable? by SadiqBabaSani: 4:40pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ajomulala:

Thanks so much for the response. Please I also want to know, getting a solar panel only and connecting it to power just my phone and it's power bank. Is it possible? Please I am talking about just a portable solar panel, like I saw one online which is sold for 15k . Just the panel and no battery or inverter . I Just want to use it to power my phone and power bank. Is it going to work that way ?
you will need the inverter and battery. I use mine with inverter and battery
Re: Is Solar Power Subscribable? by Ajomulala: 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
you will need the inverter and battery. I use mine with inverter and battery
So if I connect the charging from the panel directly to my power bank. Will the power bank blow off ?
Re: Is Solar Power Subscribable? by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ajomulala:

I guess you would need a charge controller as your phone only needs 5 volts DC. Unless you can get a solar panel of not more than 5 volts dc output, if not you would be posting your phone to hazard. I think I've seen a solar power bank
Re: Is Solar Power Subscribable? by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:29pm On Jan 28, 2023
Solar power is sustainable but the technology is still in it's infancy.
Re: Is Solar Power Subscribable? by Workch: 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ajomulala:
I was passing through somewhere in my area one day and then I came across a baba ijebu shop owner using a solar power to power his shop. Then I stopped and asked him how much he got it, he told me the amount he bought it. He said monthly sub is 4k he said he used to subscribe it monthly.

I have a plan to buy a solar power this coming month so I want to know...... do they use to subscribe solar power?

Please I need this answer urgently
yes, I work for a solar energy company and our product is on subscription basis.
You cannot use it unless you have subscription on it, It was probably our product that you saw.
We are the top solar subscription plan providers in the country
Re: Is Solar Power Subscribable? by Mynd44: 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2023
Sunking sells solar options at easy buy where you can own the unit and pay in bits.

You can check them out

https://sunking.com/
Re: Is Solar Power Subscribable? by cardoso514: 7:31pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ajomulala:

So if I connect the charging from the panel directly to my power bank. Will tye power bank blow off ?
@ajomulala,the solar charger charges your fone or lamp directly without damaging it.several types on Jumia ,,Konga and Jiji ranging from 10k above
Re: Is Solar Power Subscribable? by Ajomulala: 9:02pm On Jan 28, 2023
cardoso514:

@ajomulala,the solar charger charges your fone or lamp directly without damaging it.several types on Jumia ,,Konga and Jiji ranging from 10k above

Can you help in recommending one for me ?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Force At It Again / Inspire People / Any Ghanaian Settlement In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.