Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Here Are Ways To Judge Prophecies And Know Fake From True Prophecies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Here Are Ways To Judge Prophecies And Know Fake From True Prophecies (135 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman 2024 Prophecies And Prophetic Declarations / 2018 Full Prophetic prophecies and prayer point needed By GO MFM Dr D.K OLUKOYA / D.K. Olukoya's 2018 Prophecies And The Way Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here Are Ways To Judge Prophecies And Know Fake From True Prophecies by Johnnyson1000(m): 4:57pm On Jan 28, 2023
This article you're about to read will give you a disposition in knowing fake from true prophecies. What are the emotional and psychological factors that affect prophecies? Read on!

PROPHECY 1

‘I am the lord, I am the lord! I will make you great. And when I lift you up, remember my servant that is speaking to you now.’

What’s wrong with this prophecy?
The prophecy has a self-centered tendency.

There was a church and somebody prophesied that God love this congregation more than every congregation in the land.

That was what made the pastor not to be inviting other Ministers to preach on his pulpit.

God’s words are never self-centered. They are God centered. They reveal God’s purposes, testimonies, presence, and glory.

That’s why I advice that if you don’t have the ability to live by faith, don’t go into full-time ministry, go and look for a job so that the ministry will not be about you.

Because if it’s about you, there is a defect with the structure.

Read full article with 7 other prophecy samples >>> https://openfaith.com.ng/how-to-judge-prophecies-with-examples/

(1) (Reply)

Come And Receive Jesus Christ Crucified / Assurance Of His Love / Understanding What Faith Is. Part 73.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.