Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,013 members, 7,863,676 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

Assurance Of His Love - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Assurance Of His Love (136 Views)

Assurance Of His Love / Can Worldly Riches Give A Man The 'Assurance' Of Life? / 3 Bold Step To Take If You Doubt Assurance Of Your Salvation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Assurance Of His Love by Mogbonjubola55: 9:46am On Feb 23, 2023
The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear?
Psalm 27:1

Today many people are living in the bondage of fear. In a recent study a psychiatrist said that the greatest problem facing his patients was fear. Fear of going insane, committing suicide, being alone, or fear of heart disease, cancer, disaster, or death. We are becoming a nation of fearful people. Down through the centuries in times of trouble, temptation, trial, bereavement, and crisis, God has brought courage to the hearts of those who love Him. The Bible is crowded with assurances of God’s help and comfort in every kind of trouble which might cause fears to arise in the human heart. Today the Christian can come to the Scriptures with full assurance that God is going to deliver the person who puts his trust and confidence in God. Christians can look into the future with promise, hope, and joy, and without fear, discouragement, or despondency.

Your assurances of love still the fears of my heart, Lord

by: Evang. Billy Graham
Re: Assurance Of His Love by Asgard13: 9:52am On Feb 23, 2023
Mogbonjubola55:
The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear?
Psalm 27:1

Today many people are living in the bondage of fear. In a recent study a psychiatrist said that the greatest problem facing his patients was fear. Fear of going insane, committing suicide, being alone, or fear of heart disease, cancer, disaster, or death. We are becoming a nation of fearful people. Down through the centuries in times of trouble, temptation, trial, bereavement, and crisis, God has brought courage to the hearts of those who love Him. The Bible is crowded with assurances of God’s help and comfort in every kind of trouble which might cause fears to arise in the human heart. Today the Christian can come to the Scriptures with full assurance that God is going to deliver the person who puts his trust and confidence in God. Christians can look into the future with promise, hope, and joy, and without fear, discouragement, or despondency.

Your assurances of love still the fears of my heart, Lord

God is faithful..he’s love is the greatest!

Thank you Jesus.
Re: Assurance Of His Love by superCleanworks(m): 9:53am On Feb 23, 2023
Mogbonjubola55:

Forget Billy Graham first.
I hope you are going to vote on Saturday. Yes or No?

(1) (Reply)

Growing Your Faith IV / Can We Have A Thread Of Favorite Bible Verses? / Do You Think This Is The Real Truth About The Christian Faith?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.