Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Are You Are In Tech Or Interested In Diversifying Into Tech; Check This. - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You Are In Tech Or Interested In Diversifying Into Tech; Check This. (4336 Views)

A Thread For 8-5 Workers That Wnt To Learn Or Diversify Into Tech/webdevelopment / Toxic Work Places In Tech And Private Sector / MTN Nigeria Recruits ( BA, B.ed, B.eng, B.sc, B.tech Or HND) 2018 Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Are In Tech Or Interested In Diversifying Into Tech; Check This. by mayorrex(m): 9:53am On Feb 03, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
If you are a female or male and interested in diversifying into Tech (Software Engineering or Product Design), then this is for you.

Stutern has introduced an initiative ( a short course designed to equip learners with zero or basic knowledge with fundamental knowledge in either product design or software development). You don't even have to pay, it's absolutely free!

At the end of your learning, you will complete a final project that allows you to be eligible to join the full course. A certificate of completion is also given to learners that complete their learning. It's as well self-paced and flexible.

Drop your email address if you are interested to join this short course so I'll recommend you. We don't hoard opportunities here.

One love for my NL family!

I'm interested in Software Engineering.
egahmayorrex@gmail.com
Re: Are You Are In Tech Or Interested In Diversifying Into Tech; Check This. by dante12412(m): 7:43pm On Feb 03, 2023
Good evening,pls I'm interested... chrisumeh3334@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Are You Are In Tech Or Interested In Diversifying Into Tech; Check This. by damtem3264(m): 12:03am On Feb 04, 2023
damtem3264@gmail.com
Re: Are You Are In Tech Or Interested In Diversifying Into Tech; Check This. by Juwanna(f): 12:44am On Feb 04, 2023
juliana_iwaye@yahoo.com
Re: Are You Are In Tech Or Interested In Diversifying Into Tech; Check This. by Olaqoz: 9:21am On Feb 04, 2023
alabiqoosimade@gmail.com[quote author=mayorrex post=120595952]
Re: Are You Are In Tech Or Interested In Diversifying Into Tech; Check This. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:01pm On Feb 04, 2023
Due to large requests for the course(s) as stated in the OP, I'll be creating a WhatsApp group to access the the course(s) and as well will paste the link below for interested persons to join instead of waiting for my email response. An addendum; this shall be a space to network, meet, greet and share ideas/innovate. Positive energy through and true. Better and faster as well. I have lost track of where I stopped responding to each mail hence this conclusion. For the people I earlier responded to, I hope you all are finding your respective courses smoothly and easily.

Wishing you all grit and growth and looking forward to growing with you all!

https://chàt.whatsapp.com/JoQgvGz4UEG0OpW0kY1Vj9

Change the à in the chàt to a and paste it onto a browser to join. NL shortened the initial link.

1 Like

Re: Are You Are In Tech Or Interested In Diversifying Into Tech; Check This. by ogbe88(m): 12:18pm On Feb 06, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
If you are a female or male and interested in diversifying into Tech (Software Engineering or Product Design), then this is for you.

Stutern has introduced an initiative ( a short course designed to equip learners with zero or basic knowledge with fundamental knowledge in either product design or software development). You don't even have to pay, it's absolutely free!

At the end of your learning, you will complete a final project that allows you to be eligible to join the full course. A certificate of completion is also given to learners that complete their learning. It's as well self-paced and flexible.

We don't hoard opportunities here. One love for my NL family!

MODIFIED for people who will be reading from the first page;

Due to large requests for the course(s) as stated in the OP, I'll be creating a WhatsApp group to access the the course(s) and as well will paste the link below for interested persons to join instead of waiting for my email response. An addendum; this shall be a space to network, meet, greet and share ideas/innovate. Positive energy through and true. Better and faster as well. I have lost track of where I stopped responding to each mail hence this conclusion. For the people I earlier responded to, I hope you all are finding your respective courses smoothly and easily.

Change the à in the chàt to a and paste it onto a browser to join. NL shortened the initial link.
ogbe2k3@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Are You Are In Tech Or Interested In Diversifying Into Tech; Check This. by Dbest10: 3:43pm On Feb 06, 2023
lionelconstance914@gmail.com
Re: Are You Are In Tech Or Interested In Diversifying Into Tech; Check This. by dammy238: 9:03pm On May 02, 2023
dammy23890@gmail.com
Re: Are You Are In Tech Or Interested In Diversifying Into Tech; Check This. by Olaqoz: 12:52pm On May 03, 2023
I'm interested
alabiqoosimade@gmail.com
UyaiIncomparabl:

Re: Are You Are In Tech Or Interested In Diversifying Into Tech; Check This. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 1:14pm On May 03, 2023
Olaqoz:
I'm interested
alabi@gmail.com

It's closed already. So sorry.
Re: Are You Are In Tech Or Interested In Diversifying Into Tech; Check This. by mirinder: 3:49pm On May 03, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

It's closed already. So sorry.
i'd like to make love to you. Sorry for being rude
Re: Are You Are In Tech Or Interested In Diversifying Into Tech; Check This. by mirinder: 10:35am On Aug 03, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Please, drop it again for a sec so I copy it. I'll be on the thread waiting.
i'm a big fan of yours. I admire your charisma even tho you can be sick in head at times. I just wish i could give you a passionate french kiss and hold my breath for hours
Re: Are You Are In Tech Or Interested In Diversifying Into Tech; Check This. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:46am On Aug 03, 2023
mirinder:
i'm a big fan of yours. I admire your charisma even tho you can be sick in head at times. I just wish i could give you a passionate french kiss and hold my breath for hours

Lol.
Re: Are You Are In Tech Or Interested In Diversifying Into Tech; Check This. by bro4u: 5:46am On Aug 04, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol.
Mbok that link isn't working for me down here, any suggestions?
Re: Are You Are In Tech Or Interested In Diversifying Into Tech; Check This. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:35am On Aug 04, 2023
bro4u:

Mbok that link isn't working for me down here, any suggestions?

It's closed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apm Terminal Recruiting! / First Bank Training Dress Code / If You Got An Invite From Learnania Please Check This Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.