Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline (21181 Views)

Uzodinma Thanks Tinubu, INEC, Extends Hands Of Fellowship To Anyanwu, Achonu / INEC Extends Pvcs Collection Deadline / PVC Collection: Saraki Reacts As INEC Extends Deadline, States Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline by kollinz1234(m): 8:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
grin
Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline by MALLEOLUS2017(m): 8:13pm On Jan 28, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
They can extend till 24 hours before election, It still won’t stop Asiwaju Bola Ahmed from winning. It will only increase the numbers of PVC’s to be bought.

E de pain pain u ne say dem extend am abi na how. I no understand ur wailing ooo

1 Like

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline by Sleekfingers: 8:14pm On Jan 28, 2023
vicdom:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/01/28/just-in-inec-extends-pvc-collection-deadline/

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Nigeria and extensions......even if they extend it till on the 20th of February, some Nigerians won't still go and collect their PVC.....

Anyway, it is a good development.....

1 Like

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline by Onyiridike(f): 8:14pm On Jan 28, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

The truth you have heard!

I have bought 30,000 already and I pledged 50,000. Extending will only give me opportunity to make up.
You can only buy 30,000 PVCs from poor and illiterate rural dwellers.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline by Efuaye(m): 8:14pm On Jan 28, 2023
Best move by INEC.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline by RALPHOW(m): 8:14pm On Jan 28, 2023
What can we do now?
They said ours are not printed yet
After how many months that they have approved transfer.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline by iSense247: 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

I have bought 30,000 already and I pledged 50,000. Extending will only give me opportunity to make up.
Urchin, what difference would 50k votes make in a presidential election?

1 Like

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 28, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
They can extend till 24 hours before election, It still won’t stop Asiwaju Bola Ahmed from winning.

It will only increase the numbers of PVC’s to be bought.

So criminals are not even hiding themselves again

1 Like

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline by porthouse7(f): 8:20pm On Jan 28, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
They can extend till 24 hours before election, It still won’t stop Asiwaju Bola Ahmed from winning.

tinubu already have 40 million registered APC members holding PVC
Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

CoronaVirusRelo:

@Seun @NPF @DSS @Racoon @ @Princeoflagos

1 Like

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline by 00FFT00(m): 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
Peter Obi is spreading a love bug in the north, as we speak. What is now required is to grant Nigeria students one week furlough, so they can travel to their various homes to vote. Amoda is in the mud already.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline by Racoon(m): 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2023
Reinaldo:
Don't worry! Even karma know how to take care of business. See as his heroine drug baron lord is fight the biggest political battle of his life.
Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline by Hassanmaye(m): 8:33pm On Jan 28, 2023
vicdom:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/01/28/just-in-inec-extends-pvc-collection-deadline/
Oh my God this is Why I like nairaland latest news immediately in minutes!
Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline by Ancestortinubu: 8:35pm On Jan 28, 2023
They can extend till 24 hours before election, It still won’t stop Asiwaju Bola Ahmed from losing.

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline by naijakissleave(m): 8:35pm On Jan 28, 2023
zezebabs:
on 5th of Feb, people will still complain and want more extension

The INEC officials doesn’t come to most wards. The other day I was in Lugbe Primary Sch...Omo see queue and I was far behind on the written list. I came another day, they shift am go Diplomatic Park Area 1. As I am posting this, I have not collected my PVC. I don tire def cos right from the commencement date last Year, the queue is terrible at AMAC in Area 10 that’s why I felt reluctant going there. I ask myself why should I be suffering to collect my PVC when there is budgetary provisions for INEC to mobilize staffs for onward distribution
Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline by PeterObi4LP: 8:37pm On Jan 28, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Dead or alive Tinubu will never be Nigeria President. Buhari will never hand over to half dead man.

1 Like

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline by SenatePresdo(m): 8:37pm On Jan 28, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

cheesy grin grin

So na make Tinubu Buy votes una dey Bank on?

As other politicians no get that kind money nkọ?

E no good oh. Nigeria can't progress like this.
Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline by Illegal1(m): 8:41pm On Jan 28, 2023
Thunder fire both inec and Cbn...
Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline by otokx(m): 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2023
This is a good one
Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline by GreyLaw(m): 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Tinubu will not be Nigeria's president. His ambition is cursed. Even if he manages to hack the INEC server from France, as the INEC chairman alluded, he still will not be allowed to be president. Events will overrun him and he'll be just another Abiola. His case is worse because he is not loved and his criminality is obvious for everyone to see.

1 Like

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline by bhella10: 8:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
PeterObi4LP:

Dead or alive Tinubu will never be Nigeria President. Buhari will never hand over to half dead man.
you mean Jubrin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline by UnfairLife7(m): 8:51pm On Jan 28, 2023
GreyLaw:

Tinubu will not be Nigeria's president. His ambition is cursed. Even if he manages to hack the INEC server from France, as the INEC chairman alluded, he still will not be allowed to be president. Events will overrun him and he'll be just another Abiola. His case is worse because he is not loved and his criminality is obvious for everyone to see.
Lol

If wishes were horses bro beggars will obviously ride

Maybe you should prophesy into your life than all these epistles you put up online
Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline by UnfairLife7(m): 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2023
Reinaldo:

Lol

You no call NwaMamalwota
Ezenwaanyimmili,
Asampetenwaanyi,
Achalugonwa and
PoliceNLand and other zombies

😀😀😀😀
Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline by Mccullum: 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Tinubu will not buy PVC for his victory, he'll win the election by the votes of reasonable Nigerians that believe in his leadership capacity.
Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline by 1Dray(m): 8:53pm On Jan 28, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Will 50,000 disenfranchised people make the feeble bat win?

1 Like

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline by ChatterHouse: 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

BVAS will humble you

1 Like

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline by bhella10: 8:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
GreyLaw:

Make sure there's a sniper near you to console your grief on the 25th February.

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline by traihit: 8:58pm On Jan 28, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

So you're one of the spoilers of Nigeria??

God will put you to shame this year regarding Nigeria's election. Your own devices will work against you and your handlers.

You'll come back to this forum to shed bitter tears
Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline by Itisallright: 8:58pm On Jan 28, 2023
Something will to the currency...
Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline by Eriokanmi: 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

congrats. Go and vote with it. BVAs await you
Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline by FireUpNow(m): 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2023
Let CBN do the same thing to the new Naira notes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obama Visits Nigeria May 28 / Osinbajo: Jonathan Shared N150bn Two Weeks To 2015 Polls / Give Best Caption To This Olawepo Hashim's Image and Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.