Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline (21182 Views)

Uzodinma Thanks Tinubu, INEC, Extends Hands Of Fellowship To Anyanwu, Achonu / INEC Extends Pvcs Collection Deadline / PVC Collection: Saraki Reacts As INEC Extends Deadline, States Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline by Franchise21(m): 9:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

The truth you have heard!

I have bought 30,000 already and I pledged 50,000. Extending will only give me opportunity to make up.
Too small. I thought I'd hear millions
Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline by LegendHero(m): 9:27pm On Jan 28, 2023
I’m guessing INEC will eventually extend the presidential election date.
Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline by OdefaGirl(f): 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2023
MITCHELL96:

Broke man saying he has bought PVCs 😂😂

Who dash you money?

Tell your lies to your gullible urchins.

Who dash monkey banana

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline by frankadrian: 9:46pm On Jan 28, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
They can extend till 24 hours before election, It still won’t stop Asiwaju Bola Ahmed from winning.

It will only increase the numbers of PVC’s to be bought.

You wey no get job buy 30,000 PVC.
Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline by Ovo200: 9:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
MITCHELL96:

See what a grown up kid like you is saying.

Shaa Urchins are powered and programed by bats.
Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline by pandax: 10:37pm On Jan 28, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

I have bought 30,000 already and I pledged 50,000. Extending will only give me opportunity to make up.

In a saner clime the state will pick you up with this your admittance for questioning!. I hope DSS should pick you up for explanation

1 Like

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline by Innobee99(m): 10:44pm On Jan 28, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Mumu never tire u?🙄🙄

1 Like

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline by Harmony92(f): 11:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
Please if you are in Benin city, Edo state ward 2 Etete/Gra please help me ooo. I want to know the collection center for ward 2, I don waka tire abeg.
Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline by HNICEARTH: 11:15pm On Jan 28, 2023
Omoh this is getting ineteresting
Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline by Trustyourself: 11:46pm On Jan 28, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
They can extend till 24 hours before election, It still won’t stop Asiwaju Bola Ahmed from winning.

It will only increase the numbers of PVC’s to be bought.

Make sure you collect your #10 per post allowance before the election date. If not, you will fall victim of scam.
Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline by trendo360: 11:55pm On Jan 28, 2023
Brendaniel:
All for the good of President Peter Obi(GCFR) and for the good of Nigerians....

Stop deceiving yourself. Obi stronghold is SE and there will be no election turn out in those states.

The 5 SE states will hardly produce 1 million votes for obi.
Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline by NothingDoMe: 12:02am On Jan 29, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

Ouch! What's up with you guys? Y'all losing form and saying things you shouldn't? Is all well at agbado headquarters?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline by NothingDoMe: 12:06am On Jan 29, 2023
trendo360:

Stop deceiving yourself. Obi stronghold is SE and there will be no election turn out in those states.

The 5 SE states will hardly produce 1 million votes for obi.
That was then. Somehow Peter Obi has been able to address voter apathy all over the country. People are excited to vote again. This Election will be the best ever.
Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline by Nobody: 1:34am On Jan 29, 2023
Eriokanmi:
congrats. Go and vote with it. BVAs await you

Are you aware theor is nothing money cannot bypass?

Even technology! If we can’t get to the system, we can always get to the admin, or his boss.
Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline by Resonance2019: 6:18am On Jan 29, 2023
Think9ja:
Great news
More time for these noise makers to add to their 3rd place numbers.

I no want hear one useless excuse say INEC deny us PVCs to vote ooo.
Go and get your PVCs

Pandora must be beaten fair and square in 28 days time

Sai Atiku
Tinubu urchins don give Atiku malius wotowoto for Lagos yesterday, mumu you never here se plenty PDP don kpai for hospital?
Re: INEC Extends PVC Collection Deadline by jamjo: 6:59am On Jan 29, 2023
vicdom:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/01/28/just-in-inec-extends-pvc-collection-deadline/

PVC collection should not have deadline, it is not like registration. I don't know the rationale behind the restriction, the PVCs have already been produced people should be allowed to walk into their INEC offices at any time and collect their PVCs.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bomb Explosion At Obehira Area Of Okene, Kogi / Tompolo's Contract Remains Intact-New NIMASA Boss / 4,000 Fighters Desert Boko Haram – Institute For Security Studies (ISS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.