Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

How long it took your business venture to get heavy customer traffic? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How long it took your business venture to get heavy customer traffic? (175 Views)

Which Business Venture Can I Run With 15 Million Naira / Bill Gates Took Getaways With Ann Winblad After Marriage To Melinda / Taxify In Benin City: A Good Business Venture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How long it took your business venture to get heavy customer traffic? by slimthugchimee2(m): 6:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
I plan on starting a digital printing press and 3d led signage company by middle of this year, the machines are ready, I have also spent 3 years after my university education working at a digital printing press and learning 3d signages in enugu so I already have the experience and knowledge of handling the machines making the 3d signages and running the business grin grin

But I am still a little bit nervous because I am still 25 and it will be my first business venture, I am still scared that i might fail in getting enough customers.

So nairalanders, help your brother,
How was the beginning of your venture?
How long did it take you to start turning a profit?
Did you ever feel that your business is not going anywhere, what did you do the most to get customers to your business

Abeg oh, help a brother before I die of tension grin grin

Mods please do the needful

(1) (Reply)

Pickup And Pay Later At Ikeja, Lagos / A Comprehensive Overview Of Glass Machine / Few Quality Safety Boot At Affordable Prices For Sale. Check Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.