Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere (26925 Views)

Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) / Shiite Members Threw Back Tear Gas At Policemen And It Led To Shooting / Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by Ayodeoba: 12:00am On Jan 29, 2023
Jostoman:
they are now afraid of JANDOR popularity in lagos. They are trying to create fear for peoples mind.
go write it down,pdp can never win lagos

2 Likes

Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by chudi82(m): 12:02am On Jan 29, 2023
Is a shame that a citizen of our beloved country will write exactly what you wrote.
Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by Ayodeoba: 12:03am On Jan 29, 2023
colossus91:
I donโ€™t believe pdp thugs did that shooting though surulere is a stronghold for apc I feel it is staged though I live in aguda and I know this.
you have always been having sympathy for pdp,itโ€™s very glaring that pdp boys are behind this. I donโ€™t think you have ever come across their campaign in lagos
Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by Ayodeoba: 12:05am On Jan 29, 2023
expert234:

May your children end up like tinubu's daughter, Zainab. She's a drug addict currently in UK prison and also a patient in a psychiatric hospital
even when itโ€™s is written clearly that the poster is from pdp agent,you still decides to attack tinubu
Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by Kingininge(m): 12:13am On Jan 29, 2023
[quote author=AkioluGraceObi post=120456316]THIS WICKED AND HEARTLESS GOVERNMENT KEEP DOING AND KEEP USING EVERYTHING TO FRUSTRATE IT CITIZENS,

I SPOKE WITH MY ROLE MODEL (PRINCESS),

AND SHE TOLD ME HOW SHE HAS CALLED SOME PEOPLE IN SOME VILLAGES, (BECAUSE OF HER NATIONWIDE EXPOSURE)

SHE SAID THAT MANY VILLAGES HAVE NOT EVEN SEEN THE NEW NAIRA NOTES,AND MANY OF THIS VILLAGES DON'T HAVE BANKS,THEY DO BUSINESS IN CASH,SO HOW WILL THEY COPE.

There will be no extention.....
Tell people in the Villages to Use #100 naira notes.... tell them to do business with #100 note cash......
There will be no extention
Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by fakoo1: 12:21am On Jan 29, 2023
If DSS arrest you upon this your idiotic comment, then you will be shouting human right abuse.
Dont encourage violence
@seun @ mind

This is a warning of what will happen on election day. The election is strictly between PDP and APC. For your own good, stay at home on the day of election, make youthful exuberance no go kpai you.

Atiku is the next president of Federal Republic of Nigeria ,and we in PDP will match Tinubu, money for money, brawn for brawn, thug for thug .

Be warned, Stay at home and help your mama to wash plate[/quote]
Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by DrAkpamudehe: 12:23am On Jan 29, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
You can be easily arrested for this post .even by tomorrow morning

Come to PDP wadata plaza in Abuja by 12noon tomorrow and arrest me, that is where I would be after our rally in kebbi which took place yesterday. Nkita ara lacha a gi Ike there
Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by JozzyMayana: 12:44am On Jan 29, 2023
APC & lies are like 5 & 6!!

I was there live, when the APC thugs shot their gun, because they heard that Jandor came to aguda Surulere... APC thugs actually shot first
Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by Nobody: 3:45am On Jan 29, 2023
cool Oga Sanwo Olu sef, how many gunshots did you hear that you choose to not want to appear at Pastor Poju's debate, meanwhile Soldiers stay in the line of constant fire for 6hours, rather than chicken out as your opponent want you, why not go back to the drawing board, I definitely know if they are no assualt from your APC members there is no way the PDP members would be carrying arm thugs. Biko don't come here and give us one side of the story rather ensure the Police are giving matching order to protect all aspirants, as well as engage the DSS to provide timely intelligence, most importantly talk to the stakeholders of Lagos UnLtd to keep calm. By the way shey you na no sign peace agreement for Lagos. Instead of us to give public holiday for the rememberance of our service men and women who paid the ultimate price for us,it is some religion and beliefs that are foreign to us we would be allocating public holiday to. Let me be President first .
Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by jimcaddy(m): 4:40am On Jan 29, 2023
Why is APC running away from political debates all in the name of refusing to share podium with the opposition party. Didn't Trump share a podium with his fiercest political rivals? I don't know why Nigerians are very arrogant like this. And by the way, who made Lagos state the safest state in Nigeria? Safest my foot.
Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by Mitsurugi(m): 4:53am On Jan 29, 2023
TheChameleon:
angry

IPOB thugs who want to bring their madness to Lagos will be cured PERMANENTLY

Don't be a fool! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by TheChameleon: 4:55am On Jan 29, 2023
Mitsurugi:

Mitsurugi to his homosexual father
Don't be a fool! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by Brendaniel: 5:22am On Jan 29, 2023
Ayodeoba:
but according to this video,itโ€™s pdp boys doing this

PDP boys cannot be fighting themselves now, they must be fighting an opponent, and you should know who that opponent is...
Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by Resonance2019: 6:36am On Jan 29, 2023
AkioluGraceObi:
THIS WICKED AND HEARTLESS GOVERNMENT KEEP DOING AND KEEP USING EVERYTHING TO FRUSTRATE IT CITIZENS,

I SPOKE WITH MY ROLE MODEL (PRINCESS),
It will circulate.gradually we will get there.I guess there should be POS in that location.
AND SHE TOLD ME HOW SHE HAS CALLED SOME PEOPLE IN SOME VILLAGES, (BECAUSE OF HER NATIONWIDE EXPOSURE)

SHE SAID THAT MANY VILLAGES HAVE NOT EVEN SEEN THE NEW NAIRA NOTES,AND MANY OF THIS VILLAGES DON'T HAVE BANKS,THEY DO BUSINESS IN CASH,SO HOW WILL THEY COPE.

PLEASE WE PLEAD FOR EXTENSION.
Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by kelly72: 8:24am On Jan 29, 2023
Lagos State, the biggest incubator and factory producing thugs, touts and street urchins in Africa.

There, "successful" Street urchins get rewarded with executive positions in government.

One wonders why LASG is issuing this statement, maybe because the shooter isn't an Olu Omo.
Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by GloriousGbola: 9:18am On Jan 29, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Which kind foolishness be the last 3 paragraphs of the press release?

So Sanwoolu won't attend The platform because he thinks PDP stalwarts will be there and he believes PDP is behind the shootings?

So why did the press release now state that the police is investigating the incident when the governor already branded the shooters PDP members?

Is Sanwoolu borrowing from Tinubu's playbook of not attending debates and fora cos what does he mean he won't be on any platform with PDP?

They have probably planned to roll out his alleged illegitimate son trump style (during the 2016 debates trump brought all the Bill Clinton accusers there as a stunt
Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by OyinO: 10:10am On Jan 29, 2023
Stewpeed LASG that couldn't send swift response squads to the scene of the riot. Keep quiet jare
Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by kcbaba007: 1:58pm On Jan 29, 2023
naptu2:
Reactions

APC breeds all the touts i n Lagos, APC supports touts, gives them govt. Positions to hold
APC honours touts
APC uses touts
APC breeds thuggery
Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by Mitsurugi(m): 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2023
[quote author=TheChameleon post=120462876][/quote]

My father is late. Sorry. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™‚๏ธ

But you're still a fool
Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by colossus91(m): 11:57pm On Jan 30, 2023
Ayodeoba:
you have always been having sympathy for pdp,itโ€™s very glaring that pdp boys are behind this. I donโ€™t think you have ever come across their campaign in lagos

Lol mee? Lol I no send the pdp lol I would only vote them in Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Mobbed By Women In Kwara - Photos / FG To Stop Production Of Nigerian Movies, Music, Abroad / EXCLUSIVE: Seychelles Begins Probe Of Saraki, Wife, For Alleged Money Laundering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.