Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere (26913 Views)

Interviews With Victims Of The Lekki Shooting By ARISE News (Video) / Shiite Members Threw Back Tear Gas At Policemen And It Led To Shooting / Fayose Reacts To Shooting At APC Rally, Blasts Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by iwaeda: 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2023
naptu2:
Video of political thugs shooting in Surulere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSOaJ19wlG8

Jubril A. Gawat @Mr_JAGs

Gbenga Omotoso
Commissioner, Information & Strategy
28/1/2023

Sanwoolu inexperience may burn down Lagos. APC boys carry guns around, destroying bill boards, killing oppositions. Sanwo House boy of Lagos is in for a surprise. Ki wa sa ma ba Eko wake. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by boladez(m): 8:43pm On Jan 28, 2023
Sanwo lacks strategy and tact. He is just a totem and stooge he does not have the wit to debate, this is what happens when you make a slave dress and become king. I am not suprised.

It has not attracted the attention of APC govt when the pdp guys have been beaten and shot at all over the state, now they have a wild erection because of an unconfirmed video. Let them identify the gun men first before they talk. You cannot take decisions on a video you should investigate. If they find Jandor culpable, he should be investigated and jailed if found guilty.

Someone should tell APC and the governor that his / their role is to fish out the people and bring them to book alongside every person who propagates violence. They should stop talking and act . APC is not in opposition , they are in power , they should do their work and not keep talking and running away from debates.

Anyone who cannot debate should not bother to use a video as basis to run. We already know who is in charge of lagos.

1 Like

Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by arantess: 8:44pm On Jan 28, 2023
TheChameleon:
angry

[s]IPOB thugs who want to bring their madness to Lagos will be cured PERMANENTLY[/s]
Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by madjune(m): 8:47pm On Jan 28, 2023
What's the name of the movie?
Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by Asour: 8:47pm On Jan 28, 2023
naptu2:

Jubril A. Gawat @Mr_JAGs

Gbenga Omotoso
28/1/2023

Wow.

How do states arrive at "Safest state in the country" Status?

Seems funny.
Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by Ofunaofu: 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2023
Sanwo Olu have seen an opportunity to run away from the debates like the Emilokan drug lord
Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by Jostoman: 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2023
cliqtips:
H
they are now afraid of JANDOR popularity in lagos. They are trying to create fear for peoples mind.
Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:54pm On Jan 28, 2023
TheChameleon:
angry

IPOB thugs who want to bring their madness to Lagos will be cured PERMANENTLY
Another online warrior. Have you changed your Oga's pampers this evening?

2 Likes

Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by DMerciful(m): 8:57pm On Jan 28, 2023
Are you ok? These are Tinubu thugs, dem nor born Sanwo-Olu to stop them🤣
Parachoko:
The Lagos State Government needs to work on ways to start crushing Touts/Cultist

1 Like

Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by Henryfortune(m): 8:58pm On Jan 28, 2023
Brendaniel:
APC and PDP thugs, this is what Tinubu has turned Lagos to and he wants to replicate it in Nigeria.

Shammm on you
Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by TheChameleon: 8:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Another online warrior. Have you changed your Oga's pampers this evening?

Your mum is on it. With her tongue. Don't let me disturb her.

Just remember the readily available cure.
Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by DMerciful(m): 8:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
Relax..Jandir is from his name combined.What is the full name of 'Bola' ?
gasparpisciotta:
Gbam

Let Jandor and Jennifer be meandering about like headless chickens

Meanwhile Sanwo Olu would have used the opportunity to put the final nail in Jandors ambition.

How can you be aspiring for a serious post like this and you call yourself jandor, when you are not contesting for student union president

What a classless guy name.
Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:02pm On Jan 28, 2023
TheChameleon:

Your mum is on it. With her tongue. Don't let me disturb her.

Just remember the readily available cure.
Olosho Remi Tinubu is not my mum and can never be.

She married Tinubu for the money, now it's time for her to work for the money or she can choose to poison the urinating machine. Palava finish.

2 Likes

Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by Henryfortune(m): 9:02pm On Jan 28, 2023
Oasisi:
Brand a vehicle PDP and send your thugs to cause problem with it

And the person that made the video was strategically position too...

1 Like

Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by seguno2: 9:04pm On Jan 28, 2023
Brendaniel:
APC and PDP thugs, this is what Tinubu has turned Lagos to and he wants to replicate it in Nigeria.

God forbid BAT tin. Amen
Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by qtx(m): 9:07pm On Jan 28, 2023
naptu2:

Jubril A. Gawat @Mr_JAGs

Gbenga Omotoso
28/1/2023

Story Story, Storyyyyyy. They will fish out nothing, that is their usual language. As they dont know the perpetrators.
Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by Truetalkisreal: 9:07pm On Jan 28, 2023
abeg which part of surulere?
Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by izubext007: 9:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
Tinubu boys at work

1 Like

Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by goodyvin02(m): 9:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
[quote author=goodyvin02 post=120457539][/quote]
You’re a big phool at 50
Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by Osariemen12: 9:13pm On Jan 28, 2023
Lagos is a shithole
Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by TheChameleon: 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Olosho Remi Tinubu is not my mum and can never be.

She married Tinubu for the money, now it's time for her to work for the money or she can choose to poison the urinating machine. Palava finish.

Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by colossus91(m): 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2023
I don’t believe pdp thugs did that shooting though surulere is a stronghold for apc I feel it is staged though I live in aguda and I know this.

1 Like

Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by Tiheanacho(m): 9:17pm On Jan 28, 2023
Bala Blu bulaba

Re: LASG Reacts To Shooting By Thugs In Surulere by Patriotsleague: 9:18pm On Jan 28, 2023
I promise you the local police, council members and members of surulere community, know the kingpins of all these squads and factions. If they are serious they will round them up, but since it's political violence I doubt if it will be investigated. The video has enough admissable evidence, faces and features showed clearly, we want no excuses or stories, Lagos police, do your job. Youth use your head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Declares Manhunt For Killers Of 16 Soldiers In Okuoma, Delta; Few Arrested / I Will Name My Cabinet This Month, Buhari Tells Ghana's President / Photo Of Buhari, Saraki And Dogara Smiling During their meeting In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.